Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favourite release by Versailles?

The Revenant Choir 0.20376175548589 20.4% [ 130 ]
Lyrical Sympathy 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 58 ]
A Noble was Born in Chaos 0.025078369905956 2.5% [ 16 ]
NOBLE 0.10971786833856 11.0% [ 70 ]
PRINCE 0.078369905956113 7.8% [ 50 ]
I like them all equally! 0.39968652037618 40.0% [ 255 ]
Gold option~ 0.092476489028213 9.2% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 638 ]

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
MirikaYuuji
I believe there sure are 2-3 other sites more, I just don't know them right now.
I only buy stuff at eBay if it's a DVD or so, because Japanese artists make concert DVDs too expensive for my pocket.

Ah well. Either way, I think CDJapan is just the best, because I never had missing packages or anything else. Only that my Destiny CDs came 2 months late, but only happened once....

eBay is cool for older items, typically second hand just to get it a bit cheaper than 100% new, obviosly. Also accepts Paypal usually.

There's lots of other places to buy Japanese import CDs, most of them are Japanese language only though and can be a pain to navigate.

With CDJapan you pay for your convenience.

But yes. Imports = NEVER cheap.
It's why I pick the cheapest as possible with the tracking. o-o
Ugh I only pick CDJapan because their emails were friendly towards me and all, although I do mind their prices. Since I pre-order, I also like their poster quality.

~w~
      Full Masquerade PV

The PV itself feels kind of sporadic. Maybe the member edits will be better. The song seems like they tried to cram too much into it. Maybe I've just fallen out of love with Versailles...this will probably be the last Versailles CD I'll buy x[

Dapper Dabbler

I enjoyed the song a lot more than Destiny and Philia. I think it has more of an epic feeling like Jubliee.

The PV is pretty but those saran wrap pillars... orz
Sigh, again a PV aired two weeks before release.
Again I have to wait while every single site I get to will spoil me anyway. :/
Don't you guys just love how they're NOT coming to North America for their world tour this year? -_-
fjaihgipoajgj
PyroLolita
Don't you guys just love how they're NOT coming to North America *AGAIN* for their world tour this year? -_-
fjaihgipoajgj

Fixed that.

SOB, really, Versailles? Really? You wanna play this game? >|

Dapper Dabbler

This makes me extremely butthurt.

I can't help but wonder what the problem is.
Maybe their Con appearances didn't go so well? Who knows. All I know is that I'm really irritated with this, lol.
I know bands that don't even go to America at all, because of bad experiences.

Dapper Dabbler

If it was really about being at a con, then they should try to get normal venues. And I can't imagine American audiences are actually that different from European.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Synthelement
If it was really about being at a con, then they should try to get normal venues. And I can't imagine American audiences are actually that different from European.

Theyve played at plenty of normal venues before and sold out many of them and seemed to have a good experience. Not really sure what's keeping them away.
Costs maybe?
Wish I could tell. .__.; I can't read their minds or so. x3
It it probably the costs that are keeping them away. I know of two bands that lost over $50,000 touring the US, even though they had sold out venues and had almost completely sold out merch booths. I think they need to find a different company to tour with, since TR clearly hasn't done their job. There are a few bands that won't tour here because so few companies are willing to take on an international band, other than TR, and they refuse to tour with them. Sad.

Also, our economy is... Well. Our economy has gone to hell. Now is definitely not the best time to tour here XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff