Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favourite release by Versailles?

The Revenant Choir 0.20376175548589 20.4% [ 130 ]
Lyrical Sympathy 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 58 ]
A Noble was Born in Chaos 0.025078369905956 2.5% [ 16 ]
NOBLE 0.10971786833856 11.0% [ 70 ]
PRINCE 0.078369905956113 7.8% [ 50 ]
I like them all equally! 0.39968652037618 40.0% [ 255 ]
Gold option~ 0.092476489028213 9.2% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 638 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174 175 > >> >>> »|

Areeanah
(@Never.Rebellion: Jasmine's bloodtype is B)

Ooh, ok. May I ask where you found that info? ^^
Never.Rebellion

Here. I've also seen it on another Jakura site, but I can't recover the link at the moment.
Areeanah
Never.Rebellion

Here. I've also seen it on another Jakura site, but I can't recover the link at the moment.

Ah, hm. Well, I'm trying to go from official information only, and they don't cite where they found it. :< Thank you though! I'll see if maybe I can scour up an official source to confirm it~

I was surprised that not even vkdb.jp had any info on him besides band history. o_O;

Explorer

Oh, and I have to mention that their style is absolutely rockin'. whee heart

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Anyone else think the video is absolutely hilarious?

I have nothing against VK, but for any VK fan who's been following the trends for at least over a year could probably get a giggle over the campiness of that vid and the story concept in general.

Great song though...just...I can't help but giggle when that voice over starts...

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sai-kun
Anyone else think the video is absolutely hilarious?

I have nothing against VK, but for any VK fan who's been following the trends for at least over a year could probably get a giggle over the campiness of that vid and the story concept in general.

Great song though...just...I can't help but giggle when that voice over starts...

rofl, when i first heard it i thought it was so hilarious too XD! leave it to kamijo to come up with something like that.. XD;
Yay a Versailles Thread!!!! *Melts* I love their new single and PV, didn't disappoint me a bit! I heard a rumor not sure if true, that their single sold on ebay for a winning bid of 150$ O-o Wow.... Hizaki and Teru are good guitarists they really compliment each others playing.
Uruhas Thighs
I heard a rumor not sure if true, that their single sold on ebay for a winning bid of 150$

It was somewhere around that, which was retardedly stupid since you could get them from yahoo!japan auctions at the time for probably around 50-60USD total after shoping service fees. x: Even now they're still about 1500yen each. Lucky eBay seller, though.

Not to mention, it's apparently still being sold at lives up to the Red Carpet Day live. I bet the winner of the auction would be angry if they knew that -- or at least if I were the winner, I know I would be.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
What the...seriously? Its not that hard to get the single...you don't need to go to ebay for it ^_^;;; and pay that much...
I'm just waiting for their music not to cost so much... I love their music, but I can't afford to spend a lot on just a single.
Kaoru_Lord_of_the_Dorks
I'm just waiting for their music not to cost so much... I love their music, but I can't afford to spend a lot on just a single.

Eh? Their music doesn't cost that much.. Like I said, on y!j it's around 1200-1500yen last I checked, that's what.. $10-12USD? o_O; Just ask around for someone in Japan to get it for you and all you'll have to pay extra is shipping to you and maybe or maybe not a small commission fee for them getting it.

@Sai-kun:
Yeah, I dunno.. People are insane. D:
The problem is... I don't know anyone closely enough in Japan to buy it for me. I know people in Japan, just not people I'm willing to give my address as of yet.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Kaoru_Lord_of_the_Dorks
The problem is... I don't know anyone closely enough in Japan to buy it for me. I know people in Japan, just not people I'm willing to give my address as of yet.

Check other sites like Brand-X, Third Stage, HMV, J-XYZ that carry Japanese CDs.
I know J-XYZ will at least search for a request you make to them.
If that fails, try Yahoo Japan, like Never.Rebellionsuggested.
And just cause I felt like it, I checked the shops suggested by Sai-kun, but none of them have the Versailles single (except I did not check J-xyz). Visunavi -was- taking orders for it, but VN only ships within Japan, and I think it was a limited time period x_x If links from yahoo!japan are needed, I can even search those up, since I already did once before. Even using a shopping service wouldn't cost that much more. -shrug-

I'm still hoping they'll make a normal release version (and maybe with some other songs) sometime later.. or release a new single with it included. Something like that. @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff