<< < 1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 136 137 138 > >> »|

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
:: U-KISS to Make Korean Comeback after Mid-May ::

- cr : Rocketboxx

"U-KISS will be postponing their impending comeback to May. Their representative company NH Media spoke with OBS earlier, "Previously our plan was to make a comeback sometime at the end of April. However we have readjusted the schedule to release a mini-album in mid-May. The production of the album has been delayed. We're in the midst of completing the album as we are carefully selecting songs".

They continued, "As AJ is currently studying overseas, he will be unable to partake in the upcoming activities, as well as the upcoming Japanese concert tour in July".

AJ was accepted into the Ivy League School of Columbia University in 2012 and is currently in the midst of his degree. Fans are anxiously awaiting his comeback as the last he participated in group activities was during their promotion of their 3rd album 'Collage'.

Fans have also been anticipating their comeback as U-KISS's leader Soohyun recently revealed a behind the scenes image of him on set of their album jacket photo shoot.

U-KISS will be holding a Japanese fan meeting on the 19th, once again solidifying their "hallyu idol" status."

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
- cr : Nikkie Apilado Canlas @fb & Karen Wu @twitter

Lmfao, I thought this was hilarious ~ whee xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@LeeJaehwan
I wanna see more SooHoon tho ~ ^ w ^ <3

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
:: [PROJECT] Global KissMe's 6th Anniversary Project ~ Paper Hearts ::

- cr : leeamyiox @rocketboxx
C L I C K H E R E T O A S K Q U E S T I O N S , P A R T I C I P A T E , E T C

"For this year's 6th Anniversary my group has launched our own project for the first time.
We have decided to put our love and messages into medium sized origami hearts smile
All of the hearts will be handmade and hand written.

This is our Project outline~"

@globalkissme13 on Twitter | fb | tumblr

You don't have to participate, but if you know other KISSMEs that will, please share this! ^ w ^ Thank you!

User Image

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The B.A.P concert was amazing, they're a bias group of mine now. (I'm in love with Daehyun omfg)

U-KISS COMEBACK, OMFG. I'm definitely impatient now.
But I definitely want to participate in the paper hearts event. (unless i'm super lazy as usual)

Ooooooh~ I love SooHoon, too. c:

I s2g U-Kiss are such lovable dorks. dramallama

User Image

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@LeeJaehwan
You went to B.A.P's concert?!! KYA!
How was it?????

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
:: 140417 Kevin's letter translation for U-KISSMe Magazine ::

- cr : @alittlekissme [Twitter] & U-Kiss / Tunisian KISSMEs Official @fb

"To. My girls KISSMe~♥

Hello KissMe! This is the first time I’m writing a handwritten letter for KissMe. I’m always enthusiastically reading the letters you give to me, so I'm very very happy to be able to write a letter and deliver love to KissMe in other hand.
Every time I read KissMe’s letters, I automatically smile and when things are tough and I’m tired, I gain strength. Also, it’s really surprising when you write letters in hangul cause you’ve been studying Korean! I think you’re doing better than I do keke ^_~ I wish you can also gain strength when you read this letter ^^
Thank you for always giving support and sincerely loving us U-KISS~ I’ll always work hard for KissMe and in order to be your shining star! Expect a lot and take care of us in 2014 too. I love you so so much and, again, I love you… For eternity! Forever~"

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
:: 2014 Musical Goong In Tokyo Poster ::

- cr : hanae_93 @twitter

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
- This really caught my attention.
I hope SM never release the mv to Overdose. Tbh, I was kind of anticipating it, but these fans ruined it not just for me, but I'm pretty sure disgraced the whole EXO fandom.
And to see that 19 people agreed with that a*****e! They can all go to hell.

******** them all. scream

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
- I wonder if Soo's dreaming of Hoon emotion_c8

So, I wanna write a one shot but I don't know who and what to write emotion_0A0
Got any ideas ~ ?

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

@kasa
SooHoon or LeoSeop one shot? dramallama
Like, -insert otp here- goes on a movie date, and the theater is kind of empty (since it's daytime) so they spend some "time" in the restroom, like, it starts out as a little kiss, then intense makeout session with the occasional touching, and then it escalates from there. (mianhae~ my ideas are lame)

Those aren't even true "EXO" fans, they're just assholes, tbh.

On that "Goong" poster, is it Kiseop, Kevin, Hoon, and Soohyun? (why not just call it the U-Kiss musical fantastica 2000?)

UGGGGGHHH, KEVIN NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO CUTE~ he's so adorably cute. ;~;

The concert was amazing~ I mostly got Youngjae, Himchan, and Daehyuns' attentions, I yelled to Youngjae "Marry me, Youngjae!" and"NOTICE ME, SENPAI" when it was quiet, as with Himchan, I yelled "I LOVE YOU, HIMCHANNNN" but I was too scared to yell for Daehyun cause he kept noticing me cause my boobs almost fell out my shirt a couple times from constantly jumping and flailing my arms to get their attention and my Surprised Patrick drawing. (i s2g i'm so lame)

User Image
Gif unrelated, I'm in love with Daehyun.

User Image

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@LeeJaehwan
Oooh, I love that idea! Thanks ~ ^ o ^

ERMERGERDDDD ~ lol
DAEHYUN THO HE BE CHECKING YOU OUT lmfao Glad you had fun! Makes me super jealous!!!!!!!!!FJKLJFOJSIOFJWEIOJ NFOISDJFOIdsj
Did you get VIP ticket?

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

If you go on "Control Panel" on your computer, click "Hardware and Sound" and click your "Audio Manager" and when the window comes up, go to "Sound Effects" and there will be a side button labeled "Karaoke" and change it to +1, and listen to "Mysterious Lady" (it's so addicting)

@kasa
They didn't exactly have VIP, but basically, yeah. xD
(i was like 5 rows from the stage basically)

User Image

hey guys!

oh my gosh, i wanna do that paper heart thing! x)

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@LeeJaehwan
How does it sound like? lol i have a chromebook and it doensn't have the same stuffs and settings OTL

Not bad, I guess. So did Daehyun say "s**t" or something at the concert? 'Cause I saw a post on it xD lolol

@Popcorn
Oh hey, YOU'RE BACK * w * <3
Yeah, I want to too! But I'm kind of lazy right now, I'll have to think of what to write ^ o ^ I also wanna participate in the Goong flower thingy, 'cause if you donate $12 or more, your name gets put on the card that goes to U-KISS! I WANT U-KISS TO KNOW MY NAME ~ ~ ~ kyaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff