Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Miyuki013
Yomi Kobayashi
I loved Prayer and Lonely in Gorgeous. She's an outstanding singer, and fun to sing along too. x3
i love those two songs! --yeah XD her random english lines add to the fun of singing along XD .. she's my favorite to do in karaoke lol

____________________x
_________________________♥
Ah yes xD I love her random English. She's just such an amazing singer she has a lot of talent as an artist. :3

x____________________
♥_________________________

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Yomi Kobayashi
Miyuki013
Yomi Kobayashi
I loved Prayer and Lonely in Gorgeous. She's an outstanding singer, and fun to sing along too. x3
i love those two songs! --yeah XD her random english lines add to the fun of singing along XD .. she's my favorite to do in karaoke lol

____________________x
Ah yes xD I love her random English. She's just such an amazing singer she has a lot of talent as an artist. :3

x____________________

she is really cool XD i love all her different personas XD..and i think its so cute how she was discovered in a karaoke place >w< ..i couldn't believe her age..she looks so much younger

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Miyuki013
Yomi Kobayashi
Miyuki013
Yomi Kobayashi

____________________x

x____________________

she is really cool XD i love all her different personas XD..and i think its so cute how she was discovered in a karaoke place >w< ..i couldn't believe her age..she looks so much younger

____________________x
I know 0.0 Although a lot of people in Japan having fooling appearances x3 I love her different personas too, it's unique. :3

x____________________

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
i hope tommy comes out with a new cd soon..for now, im listening the old brilliant green songs i haven't heard before..
she's cool .. i like her song hey my friend and i fell inlove w/ you

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
paradise30
she's cool .. i like her song hey my friend and i fell inlove w/ you

oh i love those songs too!! --the hey my friend one was used in the end of a japanese movie too <--lol i was excited when i heard it

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
ive been listening to more of the brilliant greens old songs..my new favorites are "maybe we could go back to then" and "its up to you"
hey can i add you miyuki?

I first heard tomoko at kawaii-radio and i'm impress ..

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
paradise30
hey can i add you miyuki?

I first heard tomoko at kawaii-radio and i'm impress ..

sure!

Friendly Nerd

I love Tommy :>

mostly february but heavenly is okay. I don't like many heavenly songs. but I love Lollipop Candy BAD girl. that song is awesome and the PV got me all crazy over Halloween stuff. and I wasn't crazy over Halloween stuff before then. oh, the magic of Tommy. :V

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
whiny little galaxy eater
I love Tommy :>

mostly february but heavenly is okay. I don't like many heavenly songs. but I love Lollipop Candy BAD girl. that song is awesome and the PV got me all crazy over Halloween stuff. and I wasn't crazy over Halloween stuff before then. oh, the magic of Tommy. :V
--i agree, the video for that song is so fun! and eerie..lol she is magical XD -- i love how a lot of her songs/videos are based off of fairy tales/ or at least borrow some ideas from them

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
new Tommy songs!! Who's heard them?!

I can't stop listening to the short version of 'Im your devil'.

The long version video is really funny though XD ..her English is always a trip
I haven't listened to them or her in awhile, great stuff though

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I really want to buy her new cd combo but its just so much money for the import ;.; ..Hopefully I can get it used for cheaper in a few years.. I found a Brilliant Green cd for $3 once! It was the best day ever!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff