Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
UPDATE:
Another release!--This time its from Feb.---Some really good stuff, some really odd ones that grew on me.. Anyone listen to it yet?
----------
So, her new album has been out for a little bit. Its a 2 disk release from both February and Heavenly! Its been so long--I'm really glad for some new stuff!
-unfortunately I can't afford the $40 over seas price so I've only heard 3 of the songs on youtube- but I can say I love 'I'm your Devil' and 'Hot Chocolate'

Has anyone heard it yet? What are you reactions? Favorite songs?

-Also, has anyone ever seen any interviews/anything with her speaking in it? I've liked her for a very long time but I realized I know nothing about her actual personality or how she talks. I can't seem to find anything with her talking online either.. Though I did read a post about her being a rude person. Is there any truth to that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
older post:

Tomoko Kawase has to be my all time favorite Japanese singer!

Is anyone else a fan of her? (in any forms) Do you have a favorite song?
Tomoko Kawase
Tommy Feburary 6
Tommy Heavenly 6
The Brilliant Green

I first heard about her when she did Lonely in Gorgeous for the ParaKiss anime.. I really love almost all of her Tommy Heavenly songs but right now I'm into the songs she did while she was in Brilliant Green, like Hello another way and Forever to Me --That's my ultra favorite right now!!! She has a really great voice and its cool that she sings so many different types of songs.

Her music videos are all pretty cute too-- It seems like most of her songs/vids are based off of fairy tales. Its fun trying to guess which each one is about..though its not much of a guess, right? XD her costume is super obvious and so are her lyrics.. I also really like how she throws lots of english into the songs. its fun!

i wrote a lot but i wanna hear what other tommy fans like about her too so please share your thoughts! ^-^
I can't say I'm a fan of them, 'cause I really don't listen to their music...BUT I love the song they did for the Soul Eater opening biggrin

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only song I know by her is Lonely in Gorgeous, but I LOVE it! ^__^ Makes me wanna dance, and I do really like her voice. biggrin

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Mayonaka Haruka
I can't say I'm a fan of them, 'cause I really don't listen to their music...BUT I love the song they did for the Soul Eater opening biggrin
I love that song too! The words are so powerful and it just sounds cool in general! I don't know if you're interested but if you liked that song you might like this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhSeiVW-bM Its called Prayer and its an opening for the Gintama anime...Tommy actually does lots of anime songs..

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Nickle4aPickle

The only song I know by her is Lonely in Gorgeous, but I LOVE it! ^__^ Makes me wanna dance, and I do really like her voice. biggrin

yeah! her voice is really cool! Her 'tommy February 6' stuff has more of a dance feel while her 'tommy heavenly' stuff is more rockish. I dont know so many of her Feb. songs but here's one you might also like, it feel like its got the same mood as Lonely in Gorgeous. Its called 'Choose me or die': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2u9cke8my0&feature=related ..some on actually put it to a parakiss video anyway XD

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

That is a neat song, thanks for the link! ^__^ Though I must admit, the title/message is a bit... out there. XD

Miyuki013
Mayonaka Haruka
I love that song too! The words are so powerful and it just sounds cool in general! I don't know if you're interested but if you liked that song you might like this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhSeiVW-bM Its called Prayer and its an opening for the Gintama anime...Tommy actually does lots of anime songs..

OMG I can't believe I forgot that song!! XD XD XD
and was she actually performing under the name "the brilliant green" too? 'Cause I love that song from Gundam 00, Ash Like Snow

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Mayonaka Haruka
Miyuki013
Mayonaka Haruka

OMG I can't believe I forgot that song!! XD XD XD
and was she actually performing under the name "the brilliant green" too? 'Cause I love that song from Gundam 00, Ash Like Snow
yeah-- she's the singer for the brilliant green--and married one of the guys in the band XD --when i first started listening to her i'd be like "Wait, that was her to!?" because her songs pop up in random places! lol .. i love Ash Like Snow too!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Nickle4aPickle

That is a neat song, thanks for the link! ^__^ Though I must admit, the title/message is a bit... out there. XD

it is XD she gets crazy with her English sometimes XD

Ruthless Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I do love PAPERMOON, Ash Like Snow, a few more that I don't really listen to, only those two.

First knew about them from Gintama opening, Pray :3

Imo both Brilliant Green and TommyHeavenly6 are equally awesome. whee
My fave songs are ash like snow, lost my pieces, the night has pleasant time. I like tomoko's songs under her Tommy heavenly name.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
arrancar_velonica
My fave songs are ash like snow, lost my pieces, the night has pleasant time. I like tomoko's songs under her Tommy heavenly name.
i love those two first ones..and i actually haven't heard 'the night has pleasant time' -- i will totally check it out!~ i like the heavenly stuff the best too ^^

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
jhmc29991
I do love PAPERMOON, Ash Like Snow, a few more that I don't really listen to, only those two.

First knew about them from Gintama opening, Pray :3

Imo both Brilliant Green and TommyHeavenly6 are equally awesome. whee

yeah i agree, they are equally awesome--the songs under both names are some what similar though i guess she puts more attitude into her 'heavenly' things

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
I loved Prayer and Lonely in Gorgeous. She's an outstanding singer, and fun to sing along too. x3

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Yomi Kobayashi
I loved Prayer and Lonely in Gorgeous. She's an outstanding singer, and fun to sing along too. x3
i love those two songs! --yeah XD her random english lines add to the fun of singing along XD .. she's my favorite to do in karaoke lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff