Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Player

12,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Psy will be releasing a new song called Gentelman. The music video will feature Brown Eyed Girls Ga in and the crew of Infinity Challenge. Do you think the song would be a big hit?

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. it's likely

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Probably it will become another big hit but not as big as GS. Personally, I didn't like GS at all. =/

Eloquent Conversationalist

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
It sounds good because if he has Brown Eyed Girls just omg I do love their music and they're pretty different from other girl k-pop groups but if it's coming from them it'll be good.

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I've just listened to the song yesterday and it sounds a bit better than Gangnam Style in my opinion but I still don't see it becoming popular as Gangnam Style because of the hype it had last year unless the music video to Gentleman will be 10x crazier and a funny dance that'll go with it~

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Love it! It's very catchy and the video should go viral. Funny that he decided to use the Abracadabra dance though.
All I can say right now is.. that I like the beat and Ga In is pretty. Apart from that I like how the girls (pony tail) hair move when they dance.

Shy Gaian

I actually like the song, it's nice and catchy. I noticed the dance looked familiar, and then when I saw the comments saying Ga-In was in it, I had a "ah haa" moment.
I love the short blooper section at the end though, their so funny.

Gryyi's Girlfriend

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
i don't know, i kinda of like it, music wise. The dance was from, abracadabra i think. like the whole butt dance. i don't know, i liked gangnam style, the first time, second time, was alright, okay, now 1000000 time, i kinda got over it.

Invisible Noob

It's a good song to dance to, tbh. I like it better than GS.

Last's Fangirl

Beloved Vampire

Catchy.

But the video... TBH, it was kinda boring.

Versatile Galaxy

15,300 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Marathon 300
I <3 Psy soo much! I really love his new song. I'm just waiting for it to hit 1 billion views. biggrin

Liberal Fatcat

I use Psy's music at the gym, really helps pick up the pace but I've also been listening to him for years now. I don't like how his music is changing trying to replicate a previous success.

Greedy Gekko

It's better than Gangnam Style.

Enough said.
I personal love PSY before his worldwide fame but that is because i am a die hard YG Fanatic. biggrin

I love the fact big bang are in his video biggrin not that many people will notice them lol.

I find it so amusing how people have said psy has copied BEGS and vice versa. It urks me BEGS brought the dance out before and Ga In is in his video lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff