Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you listen to other Korean music other than Kpop?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 50 ]
Kpop FTW 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Quote:
bump.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
[~h3zz0~]
keikari-haiku
So I started a little something on The Koxx.
In case anybody wants to check it out or don't know who they are and what to know who they are, then check it out:
The Koxx: Korean Indie at Its Finest

I'll bump this for sure. I'll probably do a sub post on here linking to other threads related to this.

Awesome. I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible. Thanks for spreading the love.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
[~h3zz0~]
keikari-haiku
What are your feelings on M-tiful? Are they still considered indie? And what about Phantom they recently debuted as a Kpop group. So are they still considered indie?

For M-Tiful I say that with the ballad type dogs ad upbeat type dogs they are in between k-pop indie. Tho they do appear on music shows so maybe leaning more towards the kpop side but no doubt the vocals are good.

And as for Phantom they are such a great band and I believe that they are kpop now. I think they fit like more of the kpop/hiphop scene more. Most of these indie bands are going mainstream and its saddening. But good for them getting known right?

True true, I guess mainstream is where the money is. But I just hope that Phantom doesn't compromise who they are as artist you know? Even though they have debuted as a kpop group, they still sound like themselves, not like mainstream kpop groups, well at least not yet.

But I agree with you on M-tiful, they're straddling that indie pop genre but their vocals are amazing, which is surprising considering that one of them is an actor and usually actors do not sing very well, well that's been my experience.

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I forgot about Standing Egg, heart

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
keikari-haiku
[~h3zz0~]
keikari-haiku
What are your feelings on M-tiful? Are they still considered indie? And what about Phantom they recently debuted as a Kpop group. So are they still considered indie?

For M-Tiful I say that with the ballad type dogs ad upbeat type dogs they are in between k-pop indie. Tho they do appear on music shows so maybe leaning more towards the kpop side but no doubt the vocals are good.

And as for Phantom they are such a great band and I believe that they are kpop now. I think they fit like more of the kpop/hiphop scene more. Most of these indie bands are going mainstream and its saddening. But good for them getting known right?

True true, I guess mainstream is where the money is. But I just hope that Phantom doesn't compromise who they are as artist you know? Even though they have debuted as a kpop group, they still sound like themselves, not like mainstream kpop groups, well at least not yet.

But I agree with you on M-tiful, they're straddling that indie pop genre but their vocals are amazing, which is surprising considering that one of them is an actor and usually actors do not sing very well, well that's been my experience.

Yeah can't blame them going the way they are. When their music starts changing drastically is when things start going downhill. They must keep to their roots. Idk if I'm making any sense.

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Edited first post. ^^

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Here is a song for your guys ^^

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rebeldoomer

Oo I have never heard of J-min and i see that she is off of SM, great vocals, ^^ will totally look more about her.

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkly Duck

10,500 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

I like "Dang Dang Dang" by Supreme Team~ ( ^ v ^ )

User Image

10,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
dir en grey
X-japan
envy
asian kung fu generation
flow
malice mizer
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
aka-alreadydead
dir en grey
X-japan
envy
asian kung fu generation
flow
malice mizer
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Korean bro :3

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Meiko Waltz
User Image

I like "Dang Dang Dang" by Supreme Team~ ( ^ v ^ )

User Image

Oo this song is dope biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas