Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you listen to other Korean music other than Kpop?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 50 ]
Kpop FTW 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY

oh,there are so many ^-^ Leessang,10cm,Urban Zakapa,4men,Tiger JK/Drunken Tiger,Yoon Mirae,Standing Egg,Verbal Jint,Epik High,Phantom,E.via and Dynamic Duo

You are right, there are too many good ones ^^

Out of that bunch I would say my favorites are
Verbal Jint, Dynamic Duo, 10cm, Standing Egg and Epik High.

very very chill music.

those are really good ^-^ I enjoy listening to those k-indie songs that some would call "coffee shop music" like Standing Egg!

Oo Coffee shop music, some good ones are
Acoustic Collabo, J, Ibadi, Humming Urban Stereo, Lucite Tokki and so much more.
That Indie scene is too good.

oh,I'll have to check them out! biggrin I just recently found Coffee Boy,Taru and Jrabbit ^-^
I know,I'm happy that I don't only listen to kpop. there are many underrated artists out there

omo, j rabbit is ^^

my favorite ^^

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY

oh,there are so many ^-^ Leessang,10cm,Urban Zakapa,4men,Tiger JK/Drunken Tiger,Yoon Mirae,Standing Egg,Verbal Jint,Epik High,Phantom,E.via and Dynamic Duo

You are right, there are too many good ones ^^

Out of that bunch I would say my favorites are
Verbal Jint, Dynamic Duo, 10cm, Standing Egg and Epik High.

very very chill music.

those are really good ^-^ I enjoy listening to those k-indie songs that some would call "coffee shop music" like Standing Egg!

Acoustic Collabo, J, Ibadi, Humming Urban Stereo, Lucite Tokki and so much more.

oh,I'll have to check them out! biggrin I just recently found Coffee Boy,Taru and Jrabbit ^-^
I know,I'm happy that I don't only listen to kpop. there are many underrated artists out there

omo, j rabbit is ^^

my favorite ^^

Jrabbit is so sweet ^-^ oh,Ibadi is under Fluxus Music,that's a great company! I forgot to mention that I like Soran and Busker Busker too (how could I forget those two? xD)

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY

omo, j rabbit is ^^

my favorite ^^

Jrabbit is so sweet ^-^ oh,Ibadi is under Fluxus Music,that's a great company! I forgot to mention that I like Soran and Busker Busker too (how could I forget those two? xD)

I will keep looking around, there are so many bands to be discovered waiting to be heard.

excited.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY

omo, j rabbit is ^^

my favorite ^^

I will keep looking around, there are so many bands to be discovered waiting to be heard.

excited.

good luck! ^-^

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY
[~h3zz0~]
Primadonna_B2UTY

omo, j rabbit is ^^

my favorite ^^

excited.

good luck! ^-^

Thanks! ^^
Let me know if you find some bands worthwhile too!

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
keikari-haiku
[~h3zz0~]
keikari-haiku
[~h3zz0~]
keikari-haiku

You could probably change it along the lines of Korean Music other than Kpop or Not Kpop but other Korean Music or There's more than just Kpop in Korea.
Something like that.
The poll could also be similar like Do you listen to other Korean music other than Kpop?

Alright I am getting start to edit the first post. I already changed the title and changed the poll. I'll see what I can come up with for the first post.

Cool Cool.

I'm not the most creative with threads and stuff. But let me know if I should some changing to the things that ill put up soon.

Sure! No Prob. The thread should evolve along with the conversation so I'll let you know when to change it.

So far just a fancy title and a link to some music haha,
Dunno what to put up xD
I've been trying to broaden my horizons with Korean music, so I'm glad I found this thread! I know there is way more than just KPop. ^^I thank you for this!

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xMachdieaugenaufx
I've been trying to broaden my horizons with Korean music, so I'm glad I found this thread! I know there is way more than just KPop. ^^I thank you for this!

Awesome! I always love sharing music ^^
Let me know some of your favorites when you found em 3nodding

And always, no problem.

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Quote:
bump.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
What are your feelings on M-tiful? Are they still considered indie? And what about Phantom they recently debuted as a Kpop group. So are they still considered indie?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
So I started a little something on The Koxx.
In case anybody wants to check it out or don't know who they are and what to know who they are, then check it out:
The Koxx: Korean Indie at Its Finest

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
keikari-haiku
What are your feelings on M-tiful? Are they still considered indie? And what about Phantom they recently debuted as a Kpop group. So are they still considered indie?

For M-Tiful I say that with the ballad type dogs ad upbeat type dogs they are in between k-pop indie. Tho they do appear on music shows so maybe leaning more towards the kpop side but no doubt the vocals are good.

And as for Phantom they are such a great band and I believe that they are kpop now. I think they fit like more of the kpop/hiphop scene more. Most of these indie bands are going mainstream and its saddening. But good for them getting known right?

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
keikari-haiku
So I started a little something on The Koxx.
In case anybody wants to check it out or don't know who they are and what to know who they are, then check it out:
The Koxx: Korean Indie at Its Finest

I'll bump this for sure. I'll probably do a sub post on here linking to other threads related to this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff