Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Businesswoman

I adore the lovely ladies of the revue, and I am always looking for forums on which to discuss them. Back on Gaia after a long time, and decided to see if there were any other fans out there. (:

My personal favorite troupe & sienne are Star and Kurenai Yuzuru, respectively--but really, I love them all. Any other hoshi fans? ;A;? After hoshi I'm probably most into tsuki...

Looking forward to chatting with other fans! heart
Hi there biggrin

I'm a new fan of Takarazuka, actually I came across it years ago but I've recently found them again & fallen crazy in love with them heart

I'm so obsessed with Takarazuka I can't stop thinking of them & I watch their videos till the wee hours of the morning... I xp

My favorite is Wao Yoka, forever will be heart

But now my new crush is Reon Yuzuki heart heart heart

I don't really have a favorite gumi, but I like Hoshigumi (because of Chie-chan) & Soragumi (because of Wao-chan)

PS, I've been away from Gaia for years now & recently just came back to look for Takarazuka fans ^____^

Dapper Businesswoman

oh, then you're just like me! hehe.

I haven't watched that much takahana stuff (I've only seen the 98 Elisabeth XD), but I appreciate their chemistry. *.*

I love Chie! Have you read about the latest daigekijou kouen? It sounds spectacular! ;__;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff