Favorite Hikaru Utada album?

First Love 0.35923076923077 35.9% [ 467 ]
Distance 0.16 16.0% [ 208 ]
Deep River 0.26307692307692 26.3% [ 342 ]
Exodus 0.21769230769231 21.8% [ 283 ]
Total Votes:[ 1300 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 721 722 723 > >> >>> »|

Seca
Out of curiousity, how did everyone first learn of Hikki?

I discovered her years ago when I downloaded one of her songs, Automatic I think, from her first album. I loved it so much I bought the First Love album and I've been buying all of her albums and most of her singles ever since. biggrin

I first of her from the Kingdom Hearts OST.. So yeah, ever since then I've hearted her.
I love Sakura Drops!! It's awesome!! And I can't wait for Utada's english album debut! It's gonna be awesome!
Happy day. biggrin My copy of her singles collection came in and I'm loving it, though there isn't anything new on it. But it is great to have so I can put it in my cd player with the rest of her albums instead of just having room for the singles.
Oh i LOVE Hikki! I cannot wait for her American debut. Also, i can't wait for the pv for her new single Dareka no negai ga kanau koro.
I can't find the new Utada pv!! It's driving me mad!! >.<!!!!!!!!

-とみこ
Rockstar Tomiko
I can't find the new Utada pv!! It's driving me mad!! >.<!!!!!!!!

-とみこ

I don't think there's one out yet. The single hasn't even been released yet.

Beloved Sweetheart

Yeah, there's no PV for Dareka right now. You'll just have to wait. =)
heart bump heart
Lyriisi
I think her voice is so sweet and pretty... *sigh* Wish I could sing that good! crying Meh, oh well. But I really like Hikari; that's such a beautiful song. The pv is kinda weird though... sweatdrop

*sigh* i agree. wink heart
I only heard one song of hers but i really liked it....does anyone know where i could hear more?

Beloved Sweetheart

You can hear a whole bunch of them at songjapan.com. Just search for "Hikaru Utada".
Hikki is great isn't she!?! I sooo can't wait for her english debut, well more of a major debut, WOOOOO!!!! I'm waiting for the day to hear of the first single!!! www.utada.com if you don't know the site!!!!

Anyways, has anyone heard her new single yet? I know it's not out yet, but I know you can download it and I've tried, but I got nothing, it was SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to buy the single when it comes out if possible!!!!
i love movin' on without you, it's my fav,i like traveling,
amai wana,hikari~PLANITb Remix(only that version,i don't like the original version)
yunaze
i love movin' on without you, it's my fav,i like traveling,
amai wana,hikari~PLANITb Remix(only that version,i don't like the original version)

How could you not like the orginal version of Hikari, it was soo pretty!!! It's better than the Godsen Mix, though I liked that version as well ^___^
heart bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces