Total Votes:[ 206 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 112 113 114 > >> »|

Aged Citizen

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
As reported earlier, JYJ‘s Junsu will be releasing his first solo album since his debut in 2004, next month! Ahead of its release, he has unveiled a music video teaser giving us an insight into the concept for the upcoming promotion.
The teaser shows the blonde Junsu donning various accessories and getting his makeup done in preparation for a photoshoot.
In addition to the teaser video, JYJ’s official Facebook also released seven teaser images, so check them out below along with the video!

Video

Asdfghjklasdfghjkl.

Edit: Video doesn't come up. -__-
Thank you very much for your assistance.

Namstar's Oppa

High-functioning Fatcat

ㅋㅋㅋ
/casually subscribes to forum
~ ♥ ~
Aw well thank you.
Sadly it hasn't been updated in a while.
Though I can start again.

Questionable Prophet

To stay on here and up date....or to not.
That is really the question.
What does anyone paying attention think?
Should Cheezy make a come back and start updating everything that's missing?

Beloved Giver

13,215 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hey, I'm new to this thread. But yea, I support the original 5 members, they created the best harmonies together.

But I have a question about the trial. I've been following the updates as best as I can and I remember an article from allkpop saying that they were to reach a final decision on Sept 13 of this year? But as far as I know, there hasn't been any news on it. Did I remember the date wrong? Or they seriously haven't come up with a solution that both sides can accept, despite the fact that the decision should've been disclosed like a week ago? :/

Questionable Prophet

schoolstdygirl
Hey, I'm new to this thread. But yea, I support the original 5 members, they created the best harmonies together.

But I have a question about the trial. I've been following the updates as best as I can and I remember an article from allkpop saying that they were to reach a final decision on Sept 13 of this year? But as far as I know, there hasn't been any news on it. Did I remember the date wrong? Or they seriously haven't come up with a solution that both sides can accept, despite the fact that the decision should've been disclosed like a week ago? :/

They have had a few more dates that got postponed.However the last time they were going to have something on it...about a week ago or something it was postponed definitely. Now all kpop goes on rumors sometime, and I honestly didn't read the article so I'm not 100%
cheezkake1129
schoolstdygirl

They have had a few more dates that got postponed.However the last time they were going to have something on it...about a week ago or something it was postponed definitely. Now all kpop goes on rumors sometime, and I honestly didn't read the article so I'm not 100%

I read the article and from what I gathered, the court basically didn't want to make a decision and told JYJ and SM to work it out on their own.
But I could be wrong, I'm not familiar with Korean court speech

Questionable Prophet

It's been awhile again XD
My bad.
SO!!!!
How are you all feeling about catch me?
The video I thought was amazing. And the album is an extreme improvement from keep your head down.
I'm more of a ballad person. Do they sing any ballad in that album? I liked their "Shiawase Iro No Hana" song.

Questionable Prophet

Of course there is a ballad.
The album is just lovely and I would suggest any fan to get it.
ASAP!!!

Questionable Prophet

2013 to bring world tour for TVXQ???
Yup, I'm not sure what SME is going to consider a world tour, but considering how the song was played on things in the US you never know.
I have high hopes that it's going to have a stop or two out here in America!!!
Would you go?
Well it's all over.
Both sides have agreed to stay out of each others way.
JYJ informed SME that they have no intention of ever preforming as TVXQ. QAQ
And....so it's done.
What do you think? Is it really the end?
How do you feel about what they said?

Dulcet Mystic

Yunho-Hyung
Well it's all over.
Both sides have agreed to stay out of each others way.
JYJ informed SME that they have no intention of ever preforming as TVXQ. QAQ
And....so it's done.
What do you think? Is it really the end?
How do you feel about what they said?

I thought it said something like JYJ doesn't want to be under SM management, so as long as dbsk is under SM, they probably won't be able to work together crying . I do hope for collaborations, though. But I'm glad that this is one less excuse that the 3 big broadcasting stations can't use now. KBS seems the most open to letting JYJ into the music and variety scenes, but i really want them to appear on running man.

Just like this day took forever to come, I also hope one day yunho, changmin, junsu, jaejoong, and yoochun can sing together as five, like how I see g.o.d or 1st gen idols do. I keep praying for everyone's continual success.
Mystical_Igloo
It seems as though SME thinks their just not going to perform at all on TV still.
They said something about them just not being in their way or clashing stuff.
I don't know I think SME is still going to be brats about it. D:
I really hope not though, I'd love to see JYJ get on broadcast, they deserve it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff