Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Pugnacious Banana
i really want to go see them in london next month but it's pretty expensive and i'd have to pay for travel and accommodation too (because i live in scotland and it's an 8-hour journey on the bus). emo i wish i had known about it a few months earlier so i could have saved the money..

Your avi is so freaking cool. Like asjdhfhjakhafg. emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
Justified Suicide
Candy Korea
Justified Suicide
a fish with tits
Candy Korea
I see Taeyang with a dark girl and GD with a very fashionable white girl. rofl Although I have met guys that just fangirl over SNSD like crazy, not all korean guys fawn over them. I have had a couple korean boyfriends. I have an awkward and overweight body type and I'm hispanic. There's another korean dude that I have been friends with for a year. He shows interest in me. redface In Japan and Korea, (according to my friends.) western beauty is very glorified in Asia. Some asian guys like girls like SNSD some just don't. I do see TOP and Daesung with korean girls though. They seem like the type that would find comfort and compatibility in women of their own races. Not sure about SeungRi. Who knows! ^^
Korean guys will surprise you. :3 I have a Korean boyfriend (which is how I got into KPOP and Kdrama). It just depends on the guy. Surprisingly, his mother accepts me too which I hear is the real thing you have to watch out for!

And btw, I'm not really skinny or pale (half Mexican) and he's Korean, not Korean American. So like I said, it just depends. He says he prefers a non-Asian style person (by that, he means like without all the makeup and heels), that he likes someone who doesn't cake their make-up on. Again, all Korean guys are different. biggrin

Thanks for all the information.^^ Yeah, I figured most Asian guys would prefer Asian women.=( Well but at least there is a few that are more open-minded at least. I'm white but I'm not as attracted to white guys. I like the facial features of Asian men. GD was with a white girl? wahhh GD is my favorite one from the group too. XD Lol I wanna see them live so bad.
I didn't mean that GD was with a white girl. I just think it's a high possibility. :p

Well as long as there's some hope .XD Lol that's all I need.^^
Lol we should figure out a super cool plan to get them to notice us. surprised

Anti Gekko

Well, had the most amazing time of my life. Sound check party was the best experience ever, can read about it here:
http://kpopcyberspace.tumblr.com/

I've uploaded some vids, more to come. Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/KpopContests

Sweet Vampire

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Hey VIPs I'm trying to win a contest on Facebook. Can you all help me out? You all should take advantage too and join the contest if you haven't yet. Click this link: http://apps.facebook.com/bigbangdesigncontest/?idx=5896 and vote for my entry and then enter your own as well while your at it!! It doesn't hurt to try, right?? ^^

Liberal Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chibigurla
Hey VIPs I'm trying to win a contest on Facebook. Can you all help me out? You all should take advantage too and join the contest if you haven't yet. Click this link: http://apps.facebook.com/bigbangdesigncontest/?idx=5896 and vote for my entry and then enter your own as well while your at it!! It doesn't hurt to try, right?? ^^

*...while you're at it. And good luck with the contest!

Sweet Vampire

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
jpmetz
Chibigurla

*...while you're at it. And good luck with the contest!

oh yeah. Didn't realize I made that mistake. Thanx. smile
Hey guy's i am a huge VIP, i have loved them since there debut in 2006 smile

Going to see them in london on dec 14th and i cannot wait! waiting for my crown light stick to arrive, probably should really be looking forward to christmas but... i cannot... i need the days to go fast haha

smile

Questionable Prophet

Oh....my god ladies.
Well as if it wasn't going to be a shocker, the NJ show got tons of press. And the boys did a toooooon of interviews.
Well Billboard went and did a thing on it. Anyone read the article? if you haven't read it~

>:I it annoys the poop out of me!
First off the opening of his article is what gets my blood boiling.
He starts it off by saying that GD wished the show could have been better.
The rest of the article goes on about how nice and amazing it all was, but the guy never elaborates on the could have been better thing.
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER! D< Ugh!

Liberal Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
cheezkake1129
Oh....my god ladies.
Well as if it wasn't going to be a shocker, the NJ show got tons of press. And the boys did a toooooon of interviews.
Well Billboard went and did a thing on it. Anyone read the article? if you haven't read it~

The rest of the article goes on about how nice and amazing it all was, but the guy never elaborates on the could have been better thing.

Well, it says GD said it under his breath. So I doubt they got any elaboration on what he meant. But at least This Article is nicer than another I read. It said that the concert was blah, and it was like any other American performer concert.

Questionable Prophet

My friend thinks he meant the night before. Which I mean would make sense seeing as it wasn't even a full house.
But they could have elaborated on that =3=

And whaaaaaaaat? What a poopie article D<
cheezkake1129
Oh....my god ladies.

I went to the show on the 8th. Wasn't too happy with the article that came out in the NY Times either. Oh well, they got publicity. It was their first time in NJ and they were amazing!!! I had a lot of fun.

Sweet Vampire

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
cheezkake1129
Oh....my god ladies.

Yeah. I know what you mean. When I read that I was like.....woah....um...it was amazing GD! But that's what you expect from a leader. You can always do better. But who knows what he meant. We don't know if he meant they could be better or just the concert in general. But like others said, they got some publicity out of this concert. I'm just happy that I was able to go see them. ^_^

Questionable Prophet

Yeah they ended up with tons of publicity for it.
I know MTV did stuff on them.
Even Fuse did an interview with them.
So that's great!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out