Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i really want to go see them in london next month but it's pretty expensive and i'd have to pay for travel and accommodation too (because i live in scotland and it's an 8-hour journey on the bus). emo i wish i had known about it a few months earlier so i could have saved the money..
All of my friends are taking a road trip up north to go to the concert -_-

But I'm stuck here in Florida because I have an exam the day they go.

Questionable Prophet

The concert was amazing.
Though I have to say I thought we were going to get treated a bit...better?
We waited in line for hours, to wait in more lines.
For them to yell at us to be in numerical order for it to be just a free for all anyways.
The waiting was the worst to be frank.
But the show was great!!!! XD
Totally worth the not working crown light I got.
Ahhh, I'm just getting back into Gaia and I have found where I belong.

;_; I'm so sad I didn't get to go to the concert.

Sparkly Noob

I'm going to the London concert...
I can't believe how fast the tickets went though, so my seats are pretty terrible... sweatdrop
And although the arena and ticket process was seems hectic..I still can't believe I'm
not allowed to bring my official BB light stick in too!

But I'm sure it's gonna be fine/great once it starts 3nodding

Is anyone else going to the London one ??
RANDOM G-DRAGON AT AGE 13 SPAM

Liberal Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
cheezkake1129
The concert was amazing.
Though I have to say I thought we were going to get treated a bit...better?
We waited in line for hours, to wait in more lines.
For them to yell at us to be in numerical order for it to be just a free for all anyways.
The waiting was the worst to be frank.
But the show was great!!!! XD
Totally worth the not working crown light I got.

Did you get VIP tickets? If so, that's probably why. If you get normal tickets, you can arrive a lot later, wait in zero to no lines, and get to your assigned seat. (Like how my sister and I did)

Questionable Prophet

jpmetz
Did you get VIP tickets? If so, that's probably why. If you get normal tickets, you can arrive a lot later, wait in zero to no lines, and get to your assigned seat. (Like how my sister and I did)

Yeah I had VIP tickets.
So it was wait forever time XD
But it was worth it. Lots of people ended up going in the seats from the VIP floor XD
Why they would do such silly things I don't know.

Liberal Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Justified Suicide
OMG. I love them!!XD I wonder if they like foreign women or not? D:

As much as I hate to think or say it; probably not. Koreans have a set standard of beauty. They like their skinny women with s lines, v chins and double eyelids. They think Yuna from SNSD is the most beautiful woman of all Korea. When in reality, she's the plainest and most boring looking girl compared to other idols. (IMO)
jpmetz
Justified Suicide

As much as I hate to think or say it; probably not. Koreans have a set standard of beauty. They like their skinny women with s lines, v chins and double eyelids. They think Yuna from SNSD is the most beautiful woman of all Korea. When in reality, she's the plainest and most boring looking girl compared to other idols. (IMO)
I see Taeyang with a dark girl and GD with a very fashionable white girl. rofl Although I have met guys that just fangirl over SNSD like crazy, not all korean guys fawn over them. I have had a couple korean boyfriends. I have an awkward and overweight body type and I'm hispanic. There's another korean dude that I have been friends with for a year. He shows interest in me. redface In Japan and Korea, (according to my friends.) western beauty is very glorified in Asia. Some asian guys like girls like SNSD some just don't. I do see TOP and Daesung with korean girls though. They seem like the type that would find comfort and compatibility in women of their own races. Not sure about SeungRi. Who knows! ^^
Candy Korea
jpmetz
Justified Suicide

I see Taeyang with a dark girl and GD with a very fashionable white girl. rofl Although I have met guys that just fangirl over SNSD like crazy, not all korean guys fawn over them. I have had a couple korean boyfriends. I have an awkward and overweight body type and I'm hispanic. There's another korean dude that I have been friends with for a year. He shows interest in me. redface In Japan and Korea, (according to my friends.) western beauty is very glorified in Asia. Some asian guys like girls like SNSD some just don't. I do see TOP and Daesung with korean girls though. They seem like the type that would find comfort and compatibility in women of their own races. Not sure about SeungRi. Who knows! ^^
Korean guys will surprise you. :3 I have a Korean boyfriend (which is how I got into KPOP and Kdrama). It just depends on the guy. Surprisingly, his mother accepts me too which I hear is the real thing you have to watch out for!

And btw, I'm not really skinny or pale (half Mexican) and he's Korean, not Korean American. So like I said, it just depends. He says he prefers a non-Asian style person (by that, he means like without all the makeup and heels), that he likes someone who doesn't cake their make-up on. Again, all Korean guys are different. biggrin
Justified Suicide
a fish with tits
Candy Korea
jpmetz
Justified Suicide

Korean guys will surprise you. :3 I have a Korean boyfriend (which is how I got into KPOP and Kdrama). It just depends on the guy. Surprisingly, his mother accepts me too which I hear is the real thing you have to watch out for!

And btw, I'm not really skinny or pale (half Mexican) and he's Korean, not Korean American. So like I said, it just depends. He says he prefers a non-Asian style person (by that, he means like without all the makeup and heels), that he likes someone who doesn't cake their make-up on. Again, all Korean guys are different. biggrin

Thanks for all the information.^^ Yeah, I figured most Asian guys would prefer Asian women.=( Well but at least there is a few that are more open-minded at least. I'm white but I'm not as attracted to white guys. I like the facial features of Asian men. GD was with a white girl? wahhh GD is my favorite one from the group too. XD Lol I wanna see them live so bad.
I didn't mean that GD was with a white girl. I just think it's a high possibility. :p
a fish with tits
Candy Korea
jpmetz
Justified Suicide

Oh dear god I have dealt with enough surprises from korean dudes. rofl The guy that I mentioned is a Korean in Korea too. My other korean boyfriends were koreans that immigrated from Korea. Anyways, I think that these set standards of what is their culture's ideal beauty of the opposite sex is just disappearing in a way. Not completely but in a way where there isn't a blind curtain over their faces when it comes to other races.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff