Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 > >>
User Image

My romantic BB dreams focus mainly around Seungri. It's like.. "GD, WHERE YOU AT?" ... ;___;

WHY CAN'T WE DREAM ABOUT OUR BIASES, CANDY? *sniffle*

GD and really long hair? o.o baaaad mental image.
xD That's just proof right there :3

User Image
User Image

I UNNO WAI WE CAN'T HAS DREAMS ABOUT OUR BIASES. I'd ask Daesung but then liek... he will figure out that he is my bias.. and then I would have to go die of crazy shyness.. because.. I FAIL MISERABLY around crushes... he might tease me... or get all smiley and junk..... redface

He had curly dark brown hair. IT WAS SOFT TOO. SOFTER THAN MINE. ;A;
User Image

User Image

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I DREAMED ABOUT BB LAST NITE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got to take pictures with Jiyong and Taeyang <333 and then... stupid tj and his gay a** girlfreind came and and ruined it.... and i caught Seungri making out with some random fan girl, and like they were going to TWON on makiing out! i was like "oh f** can i get me some dat!" of course i didn't, but i did get to hop on Taeyang's back <3 that was fun and then my twin brother was all like "wut.. the.... f**.." and i was like "i love you Tae and Jiyong oppa!!!!" and they were like laughing cuase they thougth it was cute. but the werid thing is, before i took pictures with them, they were driving and ambelunce in the rain, and they lost control, and fell into a creek, and my dad helped them get out. and then he yelled at me to get the pink blanket and i was like "huh" and then i figured out he wanted the pink blanket and was like "ohh..." and so i was gonna like tumble out the trunk door like a Bad a** and then he opens it and i was like face to fuking face with TOP and i was like "........OH.MYU.GOD!!!!" and then iwas spazzing while leaning over the seat, and i leand over to far and fell out of the car and landed at the feet of Dae and he was like "SMELLLLLLLLLL!!!!" with the pink blanket and i was like "i think i'm dieing" and then my dad just told me to stop being a baby and get up. And then some how we ended up at the mall all of a sudden, and then were back to the part with me taking pictures with Jiyong and Tae <3 hahaha i love BB dreams!!

i'm glad that bb got a new thread... but this thread doesn't feel like home yet..... idk i feel out of place in both of the threads, this one, and the old one.... ;;;;-;;;;
I've only ever had one dream with BB in it... it was TOP and it was WEIRD!!

TOP and I were standing in a queue for something, and when we got to the front of the queue we changed into unicorns............. neutral

Don't say I didn't warn you about the weird part!! xp
LA LA LA!~

The dot on Daesungs face on the front page looks like a big mole.
xD
take my SOUL
xxxxxtake my HEART back。
▌▌hooray, it was about time for a new thread. looks really nice. ~
User Image

AAAWWWWIIIEEEE LOOKIT LOOKIT. POOR DAESUNG. ;U; (Family Outing Horror Special episode 58 w/ english subs) (Family Outing Horror Special episode 59 w/ english subs) POAR POAR DAE. I DON'T LIKE SEEING HIM CRY AND STUFF. ;;;.;;;

But when he shits himself silly it is pretty funny. I'm such a meanie. <:B
User Image

User Image
ppeogigayo
LA LA LA!~

xD

What mole? Lol.
H U R R I C A N E V
ppeogigayo
LA LA LA!~

xD

What mole? Lol.

O:

ITS GONE.

Magic...
@.@
ppeogigayo
H U R R I C A N E V
ppeogigayo
LA LA LA!~

xD

What mole? Lol.

O:

ITS GONE.

Magic...
@.@

Don't worry. It was me. I edited the dot out. :]

@CandyKorea; Yea, I remember those episodes! Daesung is so funny and adorable. Whenever he's on screen you can expect a great episode/performance.
take my SOUL
xxxxxtake my HEART back。
▌▌Daesung always manages to get a laugh out of me. ( : which is why i adore him.
rofl That video on how to look like Taeyang killed me
I keep LOLing at TOP's hat.
Never gets old.
He looks miserable in it live.
take my SOUL
xxxxxtake my HEART back。
▌▌TOP needs to stop wearing hats that cover his eyes. ; m;
THEN I CAN'T FULLY APPRECIATE HIS BEAUTY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games