Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84 85 > >>

I've had Lollipop stuck in my head the whole day. I may not be a big fan of k-pop, but I do love me some Big Bang c:
Anagre
I've had Lollipop stuck in my head the whole day. I may not be a big fan of k-pop, but I do love me some Big Bang c:

I remember those songs 'Lollipop' and 'Lollipop 2'. I would watch them and listen to them over and over and over. Haha.
I'm a all around music fan, especially Kpop.

Everyone wants some Big Bang. They have a good variety of music and looks that appeal to different people. My family loves them but not Kpop in general.

That's cool that you take a liking for them! smile
User Image

A NEW THREAD. 8D

-DANCES-

User Image
User Image

User Image
]
User Image

Yay a new thread!

User Image
User Image

ET IS GLORIOUS. 8DDD User Image

User Image
Candy Korea
User Image

A NEW THREAD. 8D

-DANCES-

User Image
User Image

User Image

That's right! Big Bang deserves a new and improved thread. They are getting big in the music industry and stuff need major updating. That's why I asked permission from moderators to create a new thread for Big Bang to post updates, new info, videos and such things. Since the owner of the old thread left Gaia for good. (Who I also contacted and still talk to.)
User Image

@candy:
heck yes it is! All fresh and clean :3

User Image
DarkLight318
]
User Image

Yay a new thread!

User Image

Gaian V.I.P's and their Thread are Officially reborn and renewed for Daesung's Birthday! :]
User Image

@Darkie

ET HAS THAT NEW CAR SMELL. 8DDD

@Hurricane

It's about time it gets updated. Thanks so much for starting a new one! ^^ I'm excited about all the contests and stuff that will come up in the future. xD
User Image

User Image
User Image

@H U R R I C A N E V
what a great way to celebrate his birthday 8D
edit:
@Candy:
YES
I also quite like that new book smell~ :3

User Image
User Image

SPEAKING OF DAESUNG, I LOVE THIS FREAKING NOONA. Lol old article though. razz

Big Bang updates is doing a birthday special for Daesung. You can leave birthday messages and stuff! (~> x <~) I left a message! ..Don't go looking for et. It is embarrassing.. redface
User Image

User Image
User Image

Oh my goodness xD
Now I can't get the image of Daesung in an extremely tight costume out of my head xp

I wanna leave Dae a message!
Hehe don't worry.
If I left a message for GD, it'd be totally embarrassing. xD
...and you so know it would be. :p

User Image
User Image

Ooooh don't talk to me about GD. xD I had a dream about him last night. Eeeeep~ redface Y U DO DIS 2 ME GEEDEE. I was listening to BB's first album and fell asleep to his remake of "This Love". ........ Y GEEDEE Y??? burning_eyes User Image

User Image
]
User Image

I keep dreaming about Taeyang... x3

...Because GD is slowly killing the female population :p

User Image
User Image

When I have romantic dreams about Big Bang, it's always GD or TOP. Maybe if I am lucky it will be about Daesung. U MAD YEOBO? ;A; WHATEVER ET ES, I AM SORRY DAESUNG BBY. COME BACK 2 MAI DREAMS~~~

Lol xD

In this dream GD had long hair that went down to his waist. It looked really weird. xD G Dragon definitely knows how to kill the female population. Hell even my metal head crazy sister has a soft spot for him. rofl
User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas