Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 >

Anti Gekko

It was surely a concert to remember. I decided to buy one of the Bigbang jackets.
Cannibalistic_Nature
Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature

It was so cool! Seriously best money I ever spent. Big Bang really knows how to put on a show. I want to go to on of their concerts in Japan! Even the fans there are all decked out.

I managed to get VIP one night and regular seat the 8th. VIP was so worth it on the 9th. Where were you standing?? I was against the railing on the left side near the corner of the "T" if that makes any sense : P
Did you manage to make eye contact with any of them?? emotion_kirakira I almost got the VIP package! But I started saving too late. *creys* In the excitement of the moment, I WOULD NOT be shy in front of them at all. I would just be a total clown. But then when I go to bed and realization hits, I would just face palm hardcore and scream at my self out of embarrassment. rofl rofl

I did xD All of them I did. Seungri and Daesung and Taeyang during the VIP soundcheck and GD and TOP during the actual concert
Wow~ All the envy~ ;U; I was gonna get the VIP package for PSY's concert but then he cancelled the LA concert. ;_; I heard BB might do another world tour very soon. Is that true?

I'm so jealous! I mean, I got eye contact from GD and Dae during the concert. But I didn't get it from anyone else. I tried to get Tae's during soundcheck, but nope. ):
GD's eye contact though... omg~~~ <3 Stole the ovaries right out of me
Was it loud during sound check? I would have screamed Taeyang's name out until he looks. xDDD

Ghostly Ladykiller

Candy Korea
Cannibalistic_Nature
Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Candy Korea
Did you manage to make eye contact with any of them?? emotion_kirakira I almost got the VIP package! But I started saving too late. *creys* In the excitement of the moment, I WOULD NOT be shy in front of them at all. I would just be a total clown. But then when I go to bed and realization hits, I would just face palm hardcore and scream at my self out of embarrassment. rofl rofl

I did xD All of them I did. Seungri and Daesung and Taeyang during the VIP soundcheck and GD and TOP during the actual concert
Wow~ All the envy~ ;U; I was gonna get the VIP package for PSY's concert but then he cancelled the LA concert. ;_; I heard BB might do another world tour very soon. Is that true?

I'm so jealous! I mean, I got eye contact from GD and Dae during the concert. But I didn't get it from anyone else. I tried to get Tae's during soundcheck, but nope. ):
GD's eye contact though... omg~~~ <3 Stole the ovaries right out of me
Was it loud during sound check? I would have screamed Taeyang's name out until he looks. xDDD

Yea it was pretty loud. They asked us what songs we wanted to hear. And Taeyang kept going off the stage by the railing around where the VIPs stood so girls were flocking to the "T" part of the stage to try and get his attention.

Anti Gekko

I celebrated today because of what I got in the mail!

User Image

Fashionable Bloodsucker

I just wanted to make a quick post. Bigbang was my introduction band to kpop. I hold them very dear to my heart. I live in a small Canadian city so I don't really know any kpop fans. I'm hoping to meet some people and make friends here. smile

Anti Gekko

SubniveanBelle
I just wanted to make a quick post. Bigbang was my introduction band to kpop. I hold them very dear to my heart. I live in a small Canadian city so I don't really know any kpop fans. I'm hoping to meet some people and make friends here. smile

Welcome to the group!
Whereabouts in Canada do you live?
DO YOU WANNA B

User Image
ALL THE ENVY. emotion_donotwant LOLOL.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

DO YOU WANNA B
SubniveanBelle

Welcome to the group!

I'm in northern Alberta. Pretty much in the middle of nowhere. :/

Anti Gekko

Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B

User Image
ALL THE ENVY. emotion_donotwant LOLOL.

It's comfy xD

Anti Gekko

SubniveanBelle
DO YOU WANNA B
SubniveanBelle

Welcome to the group!

I'm in northern Alberta. Pretty much in the middle of nowhere. :/

Oh I see, you gotta move xD I live in the Capital, even though we are a cmall city, we have a good number of Kpop fans :3

Fashionable Bloodsucker

DO YOU WANNA B

Oh I see, you gotta move xD I live in the Capital, even though we are a cmall city, we have a good number of Kpop fans :3

I definitely do need to move. Or try harder to find more kpop fans. Also, I am very envious of you for your jacket. XD I was considering getting one but I'm a girl and not too sure how it would look. :/

Anti Gekko

SubniveanBelle
DO YOU WANNA B

I definitely do need to move. Or try harder to find more kpop fans. Also, I am very envious of you for your jacket. XD I was considering getting one but I'm a girl and not too sure how it would look. :/

Lol it would look fnd on you I am sure : ]
There could be fans hiding where you live, just gotta search em out.
ninja

Fashionable Bloodsucker

DO YOU WANNA B

Lol it would look fnd on you I am sure : ]
There could be fans hiding where you live, just gotta search em out.
ninja

Haha I'll go on a kpop fan hunt! And I may just get a jacket yet. They look so good.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
I am hoping to buy Iris because TOP is in it. OH just a lil shout out I found a Kpop fan page on face book called Kpoplicious is you guys wanna take a peek at it

Wealthy Ladykiller

i'm so nervous as a vip this year ; o ;
i'm hoping for new music, but there are rumors about top going into the military ; n ;
i mean, i understand that all males have to go into the military and it wouldn't be so bad as it would give some new inspiration, but what if they all go at the same time ? ; n ;
but still, no matter what happens, vip until whenever emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces