Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84 85 > >>

I wonder if all this publicity means BB will be more active in the US. Japan gets to have their own tour. Does this mean BB might have their own North American tour some day? A lot of American VIPs still didn't get to see them. Do you think they could perform in other states one day? I hope that they do more international touring outside of Japan. They are gonna do about 2-3 more Alive tour shows in Japan after the other international shows. I don't think it's very fair.. Japan already had a number of shows. But hopefully this has opened YG's eyes!

Liberal Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Candy Korea
I wonder if all this publicity means BB will be more active in the US. Japan gets to have their own tour. Does this mean BB might have their own North American tour some day? A lot of American VIPs still didn't get to see them. Do you think they could perform in other states one day? I hope that they do more international touring outside of Japan. They are gonna do about 2-3 more Alive tour shows in Japan after the other international shows. I don't think it's very fair.. Japan already had a number of shows. But hopefully this has opened YG's eyes!

One day..... I hope one day Big Bang will do a Big Show here in the states.

Anti Gekko

It'd be amazing if they did an American tour which included Canada. Since they cancelled the 2 Canadian tour stops xP
/waves
hey bb thread.
it's been ages since i've posted here.
it doesn't seem to be moving as quickly as it used. to. sad
anyway~ thought i would drop by and say hello. smile

Questionable Prophet

I think this has opened up his eyes.
Though I think he knew already that it was going to be big.
He seems to be a smart guy XD
I have high hopes that there will be more stops for America/maybe a tour to itself!!!
DarkLight318
/waves
hey bb thread.
KELLIE ASKDKICKSOFK emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
/waves
hey bb thread.

CINDI <3333
/slow motion reunion hug
;~; it's been forever
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
/waves
hey bb thread.

CINDI <3333
/slow motion reunion hug
;~; it's been forever
*slow motion reunion reunion hugs back at you* <33 Way too long since we talked!! How have you been? ;u;
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
/waves
hey bb thread.

CINDI <3333
/slow motion reunion hug
;~; it's been forever
*slow motion reunion reunion hugs back at you* <33 Way too long since we talked!! How have you been? ;u;

busy! i've started my first semester at osu smile (lolyaycollege.)
i'm majoring in korean now biggrin
how have you been?
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
/waves
hey bb thread.

CINDI <3333
/slow motion reunion hug
;~; it's been forever

how have you been?
Fffffff~ everybody has Korean classes but me. ;_; I'm doing ok! I start school in February. I'm gonna do part time school for a bit. I'm gonna take Japanese and math. I'm thinking about going to Yonsei U for the summers to take Korean. ^^ I wanna be an English teacher in Korea! biggrin For now I'm just chilling out. :p I went to the Big Bang concert! It was so fun! I sat next to a very stiff and boring Korean girl. I screamed and danced enough for the both of us. rofl
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
/waves
hey bb thread.

CINDI <3333
/slow motion reunion hug
;~; it's been forever

how have you been?
Fffffff~ everybody has Korean classes but me. ;_; I'm doing ok! I start school in February. I'm gonna do part time school for a bit. I'm gonna take Japanese and math. I'm thinking about going to Yonsei U for the summers to take Korean. ^^ I wanna be an English teacher in Korea! biggrin For now I'm just chilling out. :p I went to the Big Bang concert! It was so fun! I sat next to a very stiff and boring Korean girl. I screamed and danced enough for the both of us. rofl

that sounds fun! :3 i hope we can do what we wanna do :3
i'm thinking of applying to snu's summer program and hopefully going to korea for the summer? :3 it would be so awesome gah. i think my school does a study abroad program with yonsei as well. so hopefully i can do that at some point too. :3
OMG YOU WENT TO A BB CONCERT? :~~~; that's so exciting ;~~~; i'm too poor or i would have gone sob
was it amazing?
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318
Candy Korea
DarkLight318

CINDI <3333
/slow motion reunion hug
;~; it's been forever

how have you been?

that sounds fun! :3 i hope we can do what we wanna do :3
i'm thinking of applying to snu's summer program and hopefully going to korea for the summer? :3 it would be so awesome gah. i think my school does a study abroad program with yonsei as well. so hopefully i can do that at some point too. :3
OMG YOU WENT TO A BB CONCERT? :~~~; that's so exciting ;~~~; i'm too poor or i would have gone sob
was it amazing?
Omg if we go to Yonsei together, we could like hang out on campus. Then like, we check out pretty oppars. I would be all like, "Ohai bby." and he would be all like, "wut duh fuq wit dis koreabu." and run away. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart Lmfao jk omg I wouldn't have the stones to do that. rofl But I can bet that boys and girls would pick on me. emotion_donotwant I already got friends like that. Like my friend Joonie. AKSJFKFLDKF THAT SHIET. emotion_donotwant Lmao it's usually just dumb teasing though. It is no real harm. ^^ Ok I'm rambling. I will stop now. rofl The BB concert was amazing!! I was in the nose bleed seats but it was still so awesome!! emotion_kirakira SEUNGRI'S ENGRISH AND TAEYANG'S HALF NAKED BODY. AKSJFKSLDKFLE. emotion_dowant Oh and TOP did his awkward dancing when we all sang happy birthday to him. BUT DAESUNG DIDN'T PERFORM SHIRTLESS LIKE HE DID IN NJ. WHY YOU HATE ME DAESUNG. emotion_donotwant I got a lot of BB merch. I figured that it makes up for all the songs I downloaded from 4shared or Mediafire. rofl

Questionable Prophet

finally doing some BB fan art C:
cheezkake1129
I wanna see your art! ^^ All of my fan art is on deariedaesungie.tumblr.com whee

Questionable Prophet

Candy Korea
cheezkake1129
I wanna see your art! ^^ All of my fan art is on deariedaesungie.tumblr.com whee

If my art looks kind of familiar it's because I'm Yunho-Hyung XD
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items