Reita 0.17510548523207 17.5% [ 166 ]
Uruha 0.090717299578059 9.1% [ 86 ]
Aoi 0.088607594936709 8.9% [ 84 ]
Kai 0.067510548523207 6.8% [ 64 ]
I love them all :] 0.41877637130802 41.9% [ 397 ]
Total Votes:[ 948 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 288 289 290 > >> >>> »|

-Reita-GazErock_LuV-

okay, does ANYONE feel.....a bit tired of Reita's noseband? O.o i mean i used to ADORE it! he works it and he looks sexay, but c'mon, i was tryna look at Remmy's pics of him and every pic i clicked it was *BAM* right there taking up most of his face, especially if he looked downwards or something. im just ready to see his whole face. at least make it an occasional thing to go without it T___T its getting so annoying sweatdrop

I have this picture of Reita without the noseband.
User Image

I don't think the noseband will change though. Its his trade mark. If he got rid of it I'm sure some hardcore fans would be PISSED.
YAY!!! A GazettE Thread!!! Thankees!!!

Reply to the what made you like the gazette(or somethn like tht, im late, i know): I was just browsing the web and saw some pics and was like, those guys look cool, and thus I looked up there music, then their PVS... Now I'm HOOKED!

And Ruki is my fav member!

But Kai is a clsoe second! Hes so cuuuute!
RemmySan
-Reita-GazErock_LuV-

okay, does ANYONE feel.....a bit tired of Reita's noseband? O.o i mean i used to ADORE it! he works it and he looks sexay, but c'mon, i was tryna look at Remmy's pics of him and every pic i clicked it was *BAM* right there taking up most of his face, especially if he looked downwards or something. im just ready to see his whole face. at least make it an occasional thing to go without it T___T its getting so annoying sweatdrop

User Image

I don't think the noseband will change though. Its his trade mark. If he got rid of it I'm sure some hardcore fans would be PISSED.

OMG O_O... REITA WITHOUT A NOSEBAND! And its a good pic tooo... I agree, I like his noseband, but I wish he didnt wear it all the time, his face is nice sad
imthemonsterinyourcloset
RemmySan
-Reita-GazErock_LuV-

User Image

OMG O_O... REITA WITHOUT A NOSEBAND! And its a good pic tooo... I agree, I like his noseband, but I wish he didnt wear it all the time, his face is nice sad

Actually, Reita believes his nose is the ugliest part of his body thats why he covers it up.
AND Ruki thinks he has an ugly neck thats why he covered it up with those black stripes.
EXAMPLE PHOTO OF STRIPES:
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Okay...
First of all, I think that picture of Reita has been PHOTOSHOPPED.
And, whaaat? Ruki doesn't like his neck?
I heard that he doesn't like his face overall, and that's the reason
why he wears so much make-up.
But I'll be, like, "What?! Ruki, your face is beautiful!"
whee

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Werewolf

Doesn't Ruki also cover up a birthmark or something???
I think Reita's nose is quite cute. But that may just be out of shock of seeing it for once... sweatdrop
Plastic Phantomhive

Okay...
First of all, I think that picture of Reita has been PHOTOSHOPPED.
And, whaaat? Ruki doesn't like his neck?
I heard that he doesn't like his face overall, and that's the reason
why he wears so much make-up.
But I'll be, like, "What?! Ruki, your face is beautiful!"
whee

Really? Its been photoshopped?
damn.

oh well, a girl can dream.

But yeah, Ruki doesn't like his neck at all. He admitted it in a interview in 2004 or something.
KyOMG
I think Reita's nose is quite cute. But that may just be out of shock of seeing it for once... sweatdrop

He has a birth mark?
I didn't know that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

『『』』

Yeah, that's hardcore shopped XD But it's not far off, lol. He would look something like that without the nose band.

I don't know why he thinks his nose is ugly xD I think he's very good looking ^^

And yes, Ruki said he doesn't like a lot of things about himself, that's why he's constantly changing.

『『kiss...』』
Anagre

『『』』

Yeah, that's hardcore shopped XD But it's not far off, lol. He would look something like that without the nose band.

I don't know why he thinks his nose is ugly xD I think he's very good looking ^^

And yes, Ruki said he doesn't like a lot of things about himself, that's why he's constantly changing.

『『kiss...』』

Looking at it, I'd imagine his nose would be wider...
If I can find a good picture of him without his make up on (and its not shopped) I'll put it up in here...

Do you know Ruki's childhood story?
All I've been able to grasp is that he came from a strict household and then was disowned.

Is that it, or is there more to the story?
Such as, why he hates the way he looks? Or other details?

Obsessive Werewolf

RemmySan
KyOMG

He has a birth mark?
I didn't know that.

Yeah, I think it's like, right on his jaw-line. you can barely see it in the video of him and Aoi in New York, he keeps covering it up with his hand.

@ RemmySan:
Umm... Not that I know of.
But I did hear that Ruki wanted to be a
fire fighter when he was kid! LOL!

『『』』

Ruki never really said much about his childhood, other than he came from a very strict family. He father disowned him when he chose music over school and a 'legitimate career'. He never gave any details about his family other than that, haha.

I don't know why he hates the way he looks. I mean, none of the guys (well, except Kai) are like, drop dead gorgeous without make up, but they're far from what they think of themselves. It's sad that they try so hard to be someone else, other than who they really are ^^;

『『kiss...』』
I have a question;
What was the first PV Kai appeared in?
Plastic Phantomhive

@ RemmySan:
Umm... Not that I know of.
But I did hear that Ruki wanted to be a
fire fighter when he was kid! LOL!

Yeah, yeah he did!
The GazettE members answered a 100 question test a few years ago... Ruki mentioned that in there.

... would anyone like me to post what they said in the test?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff