Total Votes:[ 948 ]

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Maximum Royal Disorder
Vehelits
I guess it isn't possible to leave them entirely.
IT FEELS LIKE A FAMILY REUNION; I'M GONNA CRY.
my boys crying

Thanks, both of you. For the welcome back.

Heh, I can kinda relate, when I don't listen to the Gazette, for a while, and do start listening again, I question why I stopped in the first place.
Have you seen any of the new DVD footage?

You mean from the DECADE concert?
Yes, sweet Jesus I wish I could've been there. At Wakaremichi, literally, I couldn't take it. Like, I'm just so happy for the people that did go.
I forgot how good Miseinen was, though. And how pretty Uruha is c': . He walks on stage and... he is so beautiful I can't even translate adskadjablrfgv; and the sultry look on his face.

Wow, I was just supposed to answer the question.
Wakaremichi is so beautiful when everyone was singing.. crying It gives me the shivers everytime I hear that song<3
Oh and $ocial Riot Machine$ really caught my attention, so much Gazerock<333

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
My first attempt at writing Kanji.. I hope it came out okay.. I was so nervous I was going to mess up Ruki's name or something. It got kinda crook-id at the end, but I think I'm satisfied that I even attempted.

Okay I'm rambling, Happy Birthday Ruki, I can't believe a year has gone by so fast. He is still so beautiful. Love you!!

User Image
Eeee The GazettE will perform In Russia in August! emotion_kirakira

Quote:
It has just been announced that the GazettE will be performing at the Russian rock festival “KUBANA”, which will be held for the fifth time in Anapa at the Black Sea. The event will be held over the course of August 1st to 7th and will feature international stars like Die Ärzte, SCOOTER, the Guano Apes, Bullet For My Valentine, SYSTEM OF A DOWN and many more.

For the GazettE it will be the first time to ever perform in Russia and the first time to go overseas since their European Tour in 2007.

More details are to be announced at a later time.

Info on the KUBANA Festival can be found here:

click

Timid Explorer

Oh lawdy, that line-up is stacked. emotion_dowant

This is great for them!

Dedicated Lunatic

Vehelits

You mean from the DECADE concert?
Yes, sweet Jesus I wish I could've been there. At Wakaremichi, literally, I couldn't take it. Like, I'm just so happy for the people that did go.
I forgot how good Miseinen was, though. And how pretty Uruha is c': . He walks on stage and... he is so beautiful I can't even translate adskadjablrfgv; and the sultry look on his face.

Wow, I was just supposed to answer the question.

Hah, no problem, I like your enthusiasm.
I too wish I could have been there, I was so impressed with the whole performance. While I was never a huge fan of Cassis, that version got me.
Sorry I replied late, schools been kicking by butt.

xChibiGrimreaperx

Aww, thats sweet. I guess happy belated to Ruki.

Nanaremilamina

Hallo stranger~
I'm happy that their going to Russia, but I have a feeling that the experience can either scare them or encourage them for more international shows.

Wheezing Fatcat

Wow, I haven't been to the GazettE thread in ages~
This brings back memories ^^

Hello~~

Dedicated Lunatic

DIS0RDER
Wow, I haven't been to the GazettE thread in ages~
This brings back memories ^^

Hello~~

Hello!
Hmm, the threads moving kinda slowly lately, but we still manage to find things to discuss.
If only the Gazette would announce something...maybe about the upcoming Russia show?

Benevolent Bloodsucker

So I went to Melt today and it was AMAZING.

They announced:
1. a DVD for the live for June
2. a new single for the summer (June or July. I forgot)
3. a new album for October
4. the dates/venues for their next tour at the end of the year.
The names of the releases and the tour are escaping me right now since it's almost 3am, but I'll check my flier in the morning.

Btw I sat in the 18th row on the main floor with the GFC, and since the camera that was filming the DVD is right in front of the 17th row, it looks like I'm going to be on it crying WHY.

Also, I randomly met some of my favorite indie bands after the live since they all are friends with/worship Gazette. whee

Dedicated Lunatic

Nox Obscurus

They announced:
The names of the releases and the tour are escaping me right now since it's almost 3am, but I'll check my flier in the morning.

Btw I sat in the 18th row on the main floor with the GFC, and since the camera that was filming the DVD is right in front of the 17th row, it looks like I'm going to be on it crying WHY.

Also, I randomly met some of my favorite indie bands after the live since they all are friends with/worship Gazette. whee

Great you hear you had a amazing time, I bet its quite the experience. I'm quite envious. c;
I'm excited for the news about some future releases, thanks for sharing that info!

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Maximum Royal Disorder
Nox Obscurus

They announced:

Great you hear you had a amazing time, I bet its quite the experience. I'm quite envious. c;
I'm excited for the news about some future releases, thanks for sharing that info!

....THEY PLAYED BEST FRIENDS. emotion_kirakira
And cockroach, ruder, and Filth in the Beauty. Aaaaah whee
I was on the floor the entire time for Kantou. 3 days later and I'm still totally destroyed.

This was my first time seeing them by the way. I waited just about 9 years for this and it was definitely worth it. I hope all of you guys get to see them one day.
...or at least buy the DVD when its out. Definitely worth it imho.

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Nox Obscurus

I was on the floor the entire time for Kantou. 3 days later and I'm still totally destroyed.

This was my first time seeing them by the way. I waited just about 9 years for this and it was definitely worth it. I hope all of you guys get to see them one day.

They need to play Cockroach when I see them because dat bass.
oh wow, I've been, like, preparing for Kantou and this is not reassuring. My sister saw the fans do it and wanted me to imitate the floor-thrash-headbang-seizure and literally, my neck was gone the next day. so I totally feel you. Yeah. Feel better with that.
9 years though. Impressive.

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Vehelits
Nox Obscurus

They need to play Cockroach when I see them because dat bass.
oh wow, I've been, like, preparing for Kantou and this is not reassuring. My sister saw the fans do it and wanted me to imitate the floor-thrash-headbang-seizure and literally, my neck was gone the next day. so I totally feel you. Yeah. Feel better with that.
9 years though. Impressive.

Oh gosh I honestly don't think there's any method of preparing for Kantou, considering you're going to be half-dead by the time they actually play it.
Also, you have to get to the floor quick enough otherwise there won't be room and you'll have to thrash while standing, which isn't nearly as fun.

Well, for me, it's been 9 years on/off. I can pretty much guarantee everyone else in this thread is a bigger fan than myself.

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Nox Obscurus

Oh gosh I honestly don't think there's any method of preparing for Kantou, considering you're going to be half-dead by the time they actually play it.
Also, you have to get to the floor quick enough otherwise there won't be room and you'll have to thrash while standing, which isn't nearly as fun.

Well, for me, it's been 9 years on/off. I can pretty much guarantee everyone else in this thread is a bigger fan than myself.

But was it, like, everyone scrambling to the floor? I mean, it was in Saitama, right? I don't know, the Japanese don't seem like real cray cray metalheads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff