Who is your favorite GazettE member?

Ruki 0.15928270042194 15.9% [ 151 ]
Reita 0.17510548523207 17.5% [ 166 ]
Uruha 0.090717299578059 9.1% [ 86 ]
Aoi 0.088607594936709 8.9% [ 84 ]
Kai 0.067510548523207 6.8% [ 64 ]
I love them all :] 0.41877637130802 41.9% [ 397 ]
Total Votes:[ 948 ]

the GazettE was the first band I heard of J-rock and any asian music in fact. I had stumbled upon the band because of a site I was on, someone was using Reita's face and I thought he looked awesome so I looked up the band he was part of. Filth in the Beauty was the first ever song I heard by them and to this day it remains my ultimate favorite song, I think simply because of the nostalgia that comes with it. I haven't gotten a chance to listen to some of their newer stuff however, but I will always remain a fan of their's. biggrin

Dedicated Lunatic

Nanaremilamina
Previews from Amazon are up.

Really looking forward to Gabrielle on the Gallows, and to a lesser extent, Attitude. Although, I can't make a good judgement until I hear the album in full since Amazon tends to pick the worst parts of the song as the preview.

Hah, I read Review instead of preview, so I only listened now.

So for now, I agree, Gabriel On the Gallows seems promising. For some reason Kago No Sanagi reminds me of another song... kinda reminiscent of Taion, but that might just be me. I really wanted to like Required Malfunction, but I'm skeptical.
But, you mentioned Amazon does not give songs justice.

So we keep waiting.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Gazette tv documentary: "Where are the Gazette now?"
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
the other parts are uploaded on youtube

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Guren's got me into tears <3

Im getting Division~!

Dedicated Lunatic

Justified Suicide

Heh, Its nice to see that they have such a fun sense of humor. I hope to see more smiles in their promotion videos rather than worn out faces, like how it used to be.
I too am pretty excited for Division, while the previews are 'iffy', I'm pretty hopeful that it will be great.
I don't know what to think of DIVISION eek
But I think it's probably because I don't have a strong opinion of the previews...
Some of them sound way too similar to other songs that they've already made. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not, I mean if you like a song they've previously made then would you end up liking a new song that sounds similar too?
What do you guys think?
I'm super excited about the package weight!!!
1.5 kg for a music album?! o-o;;
woo im listening to them right now when i found this lol
is it a sign o .o

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I sense to not have posted here in awhile..
Either way, GazettE is still a sexy band. xd

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Reita wink because it is very strange!!!
OMG! emotion_kirakira
User ImageUser Image
Can't wait to get my copy emotion_kirakira
Division = awesome. Had no idea what to expect cuz i withheld myself from seeing the previews. Is Ruki (and/or the band members) into clubby, dubby, electronica kinda stuff?... cuz I likie. So much sing-screaming. eek ... or maybe i'm just kinda out of the GazettE loop cuz i playlisted songs of theirs that i personally like. lol. Ruki, why must you keep crazy auto-tuning your beautiful voice? Such a shame sometimes, but it works for the song's atmosphere. But duude~ I listened to it in my car (had to move 2 disc worth of songs into my music player... why GazettE, why 2 discs? gonk ...)... sure as heck kept me awake through traffic. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff