Kyaaaah I love the GazettE~
They're just so amazing.
And Ruki's voice.
Omg. <3

Dedicated OTP

p-shdw
Vehelits
Ohayo~
Well I can tell you that it means 'Rain' in Chinese.
Not sure if Japanese has the same meaning of that character emotion_facepalm
I'm not really helping ne orz

yes its the same 3nodding

Dedicated Lunatic

Kayjira
It is a stress reliever, thats for sure ^^
Some chords easy, learning the 5 to 7 basic chords is easy, its putting them all together and twisting it abit to get the sound you want, its challanging xD
I did try playing a Gazette song before, well, the guitars part, drums was fun xD
As for a favorite PV, that is a toughie, I like most, like Zetsu because you mainly see them in the pv, but, recently, I really like the Suicide Circus Pv, though Filth in the Beauty was amazing in Pv xD
How about you?

Ah, maybe I should try picking up the guitar again. x)
The PV's are always interesting, but for me, Taion is probably still my favorite. Zetsu, Filth in the Beauty and Suicide Circus are great too, but I guess I just have a soft spot for Taion, maybe because it almost seems like it's telling a story...
Maximum Royal Disorder
Kayjira
It is a stress reliever, thats for sure ^^
Some chords easy, learning the 5 to 7 basic chords is easy, its putting them all together and twisting it abit to get the sound you want, its challanging xD
I did try playing a Gazette song before, well, the guitars part, drums was fun xD
As for a favorite PV, that is a toughie, I like most, like Zetsu because you mainly see them in the pv, but, recently, I really like the Suicide Circus Pv, though Filth in the Beauty was amazing in Pv xD
How about you?

Ah, maybe I should try picking up the guitar again. x)
The PV's are always interesting, but for me, Taion is probably still my favorite. Zetsu, Filth in the Beauty and Suicide Circus are great too, but I guess I just have a soft spot for Taion, maybe because it almost seems like it's telling a story...

You should! :3
Taion is a good one, it does tell a story, it's actually based on something that has happened in Japan with a girl that was kidnapped, tortured, abused, raped and all that.
Its sad >:

Dedicated Lunatic

Kayjira

Taion is a good one, it does tell a story, it's actually based on something that has happened in Japan with a girl that was kidnapped, tortured, abused, raped and all that.
Its sad >:

Ahh, I am slightly aware of the background to the song, it is quite sad, it's terrifying the people can do that to someone.
It's just that when I first saw the PV, I would have never guessed it would be about something so shocking and eerie.
Seeing them perform it live for the first time, I literally broke into a cold-sweat.

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
p-shdw
Vehelits
Ohayo~
Well I can tell you that it means 'Rain' in Chinese.
Not sure if Japanese has the same meaning of that character emotion_facepalm
I'm not really helping ne orz

I guess if you look at it like a Chinese character, it goes along with what's happening in the video... kinda xD . Thanks, though.
Vehelits
I guess if you look at it like a Chinese character, it goes along with what's happening in the video... kinda xD . Thanks, though.

Confirmed by Tama-chan0930 that the character means the same in Japanese as well 3nodding
Maximum Royal Disorder
Kayjira

Its sad >:

Ahh, I am slightly aware of the background to the song, it is quite sad, it's terrifying the people can do that to someone.
It's just that when I first saw the PV, I would have never guessed it would be about something so shocking and eerie.
Seeing them perform it live for the first time, I literally broke into a cold-sweat.

It is sad and pretty disgusting that some people are like that everywhere, their lives look fun to be at xD

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
p-shdw
Confirmed by Tama-chan0930 that the character means the same in Japanese as well 3nodding

Ah, sank you!
And also that person xD .

Dedicated OTP

Vehelits
p-shdw

Ah, sank you!
And also that person xD .

you're welcome xD I was thinking it was the same, but than I didn't remember that much kanji from japanese class so ended up searching and found out it was the same sweatdrop

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
From what I read from finale reports:

DVD comes out in May. And... Apparently, we're getting a new album in AUGUST. DUDE!
HanaKirei
From what I read from finale reports:

DVD comes out in May. And... Apparently, we're getting a new album in AUGUST. DUDE!
An-Another album in August already?! O.O

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Yup! Even officially confirmed by Ruki's Twitter now: an album composed of entirely new songs. NO SINGLES. The title is Division. :3 Exciting!
NO SINGLES?! Dx
I was hoping to see some new pretty PV's soon lol classified_fu
Oh well, super excited now! emotion_kirakira
But . . . is it really that necessarily to announce it 7 months before release date? Dx
//dies

Dedicated OTP

tried searching for info about the DVD and album, instead got that apparently kai's hair is now blonde, aoi's red, and reita's half black half blonde LOL
well all this new stuff is really exciting for the 10th anniversary blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces