Ruki 0.16079295154185 16.1% [ 146 ]
Reita 0.17180616740088 17.2% [ 156 ]
Uruha 0.093612334801762 9.4% [ 85 ]
Aoi 0.088105726872247 8.8% [ 80 ]
Kai 0.069383259911894 6.9% [ 63 ]
I love them all :] 0.41629955947137 41.6% [ 378 ]
Total Votes:[ 908 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 286 287 288 > >> >>> »|
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

『『』』

@ Remmy - LOL. I just said the same thing to my roommate about that XDDDD

@ IWRO - Thank you!! I know, it's weird... The damn FC tour is the only thing going on right now, lol.

『『kiss...』』

Devoted Noob

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

@Anagre
Your welcome! =]
I couldn't make a thread like this, 'cause it's too much work, and I'm very lazy. sweatdrop

And I think it's unfair how those who joined the fanclub get to see GazettE.
There's fans that want to see them, too, but can't join it.

And hopefully PSC isn't making GazettE feel like slaves like SM does to Super Junior and SHINee.
crying

『『』』

I know >/ I mean, I get the FC only tours, but really? Do they not understand there are thousands of FC members outside of Japan? XD

『『kiss...』』

Devoted Noob

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yeah, it always makes me feel like as if GazettE hates all their non-Japan fans. =[
I-wrestled-Reita-once

Yeah, it always makes me feel like as if GazettE hates all their non-Japan fans. =[

me too confused
@Anagre, nice job on the new thread! and we thank u ^___^

@IWRO lol no, dont think that

hmmm...lets see, i first found out about Gazette when i was surfing Youtube. i was looking for new music and i was scrolling throught the related videos bar (of what video? i dont know) and i saw the little thumbnail of Guren. I swear i was like eh......i dont think so. and i kept scrollin down xD but i was like "although 'Gazette' IS a very captivating name O.o" so i kept thinkin about it til' i finally clicked on the video smile and i fell in luv and i watched this fanvideo called "Get Yourself A Gazette Bad Boy" O____O it was heaven xD so i started to look into them and their music some more, and *BAM* i am now a Gaze-Freak ^____^ yup, that's my little Gazette testimony

『『』』

@ Reita - Thank you ^___^

And it's PSC, the evil corporation, that hates us XD

Oh man... I remember all the guys from their previous bands, and when I heard they were all in a band together, I flipped XD And it was even better when Kai joined ^^

『『kiss...』』
I-wrestled-Reita-once

But I understand why they don't venture out.
Its expensive. Going to other countries, especially America. It would be difficult, considering its a different language and culture.
I believe on their European tour, the GazettE took a stop in France. And while there, their crew didn't know French and they were pretty much forced to eat salad with their bare hands for days on end... because the crew couldn't ask for chop-sticks and there was a lack of communication. After that fiasco, I believe Aoi pleaded to never make a trip to France again.
I've heard, they want to stay as 'underground' as possible. Sounds impossible right?

Keep in mind. I've only HEARD that. I'm not sure if its fact or not.
.... wait.
I just learned something.
The only way to get INTO a GazettE concert is to be a Fan Club member?

That is BS.

They have to be making PLEANTY of money. Considering their in a band, and working on the Radio now, and as far as I'm aware Reita is working with a jewelry company as well.
That's not right. That's not fair to their fans.

I love them. I really do, but its NOT fair. Its not right. Its not logical. Hell, that's not even ethical.

『『』』

It's only for this tour, Remmy. The majority of their tours are open to everyone, but each one has special Fan Club offers. The FC members sometimes pay a little less than others, get pre sale tickets, special merch,and far better seats than the rest.

And a US tour wouldn't be as difficult as you assume. The language barrier isn't the problem, but the money is. I know PSC is concerned about not making enough while on the tour, but honestly... They have no idea how big the GazettE's fanbase is here. They're assuming it's small, the venues wouldn't sell out, and no one would buy merchandise, when in fact... That's so not true XD

And the staff members speak enough English to get them around, and I'm sure PSC would be smart enough to get a translator or two, lol.

『『kiss...』』

Devoted Noob

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

I think it's pretty possible that GazettE would actually (or might!) get used to the U.S, since Ruki knows some English, the band would be able to survive! xDD

And I think it would be much better if GazettE did a world tour, but it wouldn't happen, we know that! xD

『『』』

World tour, minus Europe, since they got them already D< {Just kidding, lol}

I think a US tour is possible, but highly unlikely. Though we can keep dreaming, right? Who knows, this seems to be a good year for jrock tours in the US so far, so let's hope it only gets better!

『『kiss...』』

Devoted Noob

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

@Anagre
Haha, I know, right? xD

Just imagine.. the GazettE in the U.S.. yeah, I don't think it will ever happen! D|

AND, at least we'll feed them! whee

Friendly Friend

User Image
[[The Gazette]]
User Image

omg

i feel like i've missed so much sweatdrop

but first lemme say @Anagre - hats off to you for making a new thread! it's great ^^ if you need any pics, i probably have them xD

And about the tour thing, I mean I still think there is a large enough fan base in America that they can have a tour here. Language shouldn't have anything to do with it because anough of the world speaks English that they can find someone. I mean come on, the Japanese have to learn English when they are children. It's just a matter of money (like mentioned before) and they just have to make sure to have the lives in the right places. America is huge but, like me and many others, I WILL travel to see them. So even if they are like 5 hours away from me, I will go.

(what else was i going to say? oh... new pics in my layout. heart i love kai and aoi srsly. xD )

Great job on the thread Anagre!!
Thanks so much!

@Foot:
I like your new post format~
Aoi looks REALLY good there.
What photoshoot was that? I don't even remember seeing a picture like that.

*just came in so missed all the conversation*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games