Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

Well, I was just wondering if anyone else has ever heard the Dango song, which is about the Three Dango Brothers.

My Japanese teacher played it for my class last year around Halloween. Until she told us what it was about, that song really creeped me out sweatdrop

Eloquent Entrepreneur

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
O_o Your teacher made you sing Dango San Kyoudai too? Who was your teacher? I thought our class was the only one that had to sing that weird song.

My sensei was Hiroko Nagai. She finished up where I went to school last year, and so no more Nagai-sensei... crying

Eloquent Entrepreneur

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Aww... crying

Still that was pretty surprising. I seriously didn't think other teachers had their students sing that song cuz it was kind of....really strange. XD My teacher Howard-sensei (maiden name Kawano, she married an American) had us all sing that in my Japanese classes in high school. It was cool, but at the same time, kind of annoying. I remember by the time we were done my sister was sick of that song. xd

Yeah, that song got kind of sickening for us too. Nagai-sensei kept playing it for the entire month of October. And for the last two weeks, she made us sing along.

I wanted to beat some of my classmates when they would come into class somedays in November and December singing it. Luckily, though, I just took a deep breath and covered my ears. Occasionally I'd throw a pencil or something at them.... eek xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff