Do you listen to thems?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Does anyone like them?!?!?!?!
I think she ish Awesome!!!! domokun

~ heart
ANYONE?!?!??!?!?!?!?! gonk
I have a few of their songs. I really like Rainy Days...at least I hope that's the name XD Isn't it a group though? I mean, everything I see has three members. I thought they broke up and the lead singer is now known as Tommy February6?
Shoukanshi_yuna
I have a few of their songs. I really like Rainy Days...at least I hope that's the name XD Isn't it a group though? I mean, everything I see has three members. I thought they broke up and the lead singer is now known as Tommy February6?

I don't know about that.. But uh.. It's her and two guys ^^ Yeah the song is called Rainy Days Never Stays 3nodding

I love that song too! ^^
The Brilliant Green are cute. It's a little pop for me - but Tommy's voice is so sweet.. She isn't the most talented singer ever but she puts so much emotion in her voice and that makes her special. I much brefer TBG stuff to her solo stuff..she's just not the same without the boys behind her! Angel Song and Tsumetai Hana are my favourite songs. Anyone else?
-=Yuuki~Eiri=-
The Brilliant Green are cute. It's a little pop for me - but Tommy's voice is so sweet.. She isn't the most talented singer ever but she puts so much emotion in her voice and that makes her special. I much brefer TBG stuff to her solo stuff..she's just not the same without the boys behind her! Angel Song and Tsumetai Hana are my favourite songs. Anyone else?

My favorite songs my her are
Forever To Me
Nagai Tameiki No Youni
Rainy Days Never Stays

Yeah I like Tsumetai Hana and Angel Song aswell but those up there are my favorite 3nodding
Brilliant Green......Snap, "angel song ~EVE no kane~". That one is classic.

What else...."Forever to me", "Hello Another Way! ~Sorezore no Basho~"....

The only thing wrong with em is the engrish. *shudders*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces