Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erm...anybody heard of 'em?? I just wanna know if I'm the only one here who has... sweatdrop
Aren't they from germany? Just asking because we do have a techno group called Scooter here in Germany if you mean that one sweatdrop .
my sister/s b/f likes them.. he listens to them all the time.. but i have no idea who their are.
Scooter's the group who sang "The Logical Song". *hums the beat; listens to it all the time*
Max_Millenia
Scooter's the group who sang "The Logical Song". *hums the beat; listens to it all the time*

If you mean those then yes, that's the Techno band from Germany. And if I may say so, quite a crappy one. Why is it that only the bad German bands are internationally known? stressed Oh well, music tastes are different after all, aren't they?
if we are talkn about the european music, tekno did originate from there!! and i love tekno myself... newho, back to topic! ...sry, i dont know the scooters, though i did hear someone in my english class say something about that band. sweatdrop
Lily V
if we are talkn about the european music, tekno did originate from there!! and i love tekno myself... newho, back to topic! ...sry, i dont know the scooters, though i did hear someone in my english class say something about that band. sweatdrop

I don't think of Techno as bad per se. I just find Scooter highly annoying. I have to give it to them though: they do have their own style that makes you recognize them immediately.
*nods* I have a friend who was very obsessed with them for a while, so I've heard some of their stuff. It's good!
El Chris
Aren't they from germany? Just asking because we do have a techno group called Scooter here in Germany if you mean that one sweatdrop .

Yes they're from Germany!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces