Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will anyone be willing to help me?

I have a song that I recorded on my phone and have it uploaded for anyone who understands Japanese or listens to Japan music.

I myself do not speak the language but I do love to listen to their music.

So if please would anyone click this link below and help me out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wq2FMwuzko

[NO PEOPLE THIS ISN'T NO RICKROLL... I'M BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, I NEED TO KNOW THE TITLE OF THIS SONG SOOO BAD T^T]
I listened but I'm sorry, you'd have to be pretty proficient in Japanese to be able to pick up those fast-paced lyrics :/. Good luck with your search~
chibixnekoxmello
I listened but I'm sorry, you'd have to be pretty proficient in Japanese to be able to pick up those fast-paced lyrics :/. Good luck with your search~
Thanks for trying, eventually someone from here will know the answer for me.
Or someone from Youtube.

But thank you for trying.
That's really crappy audio, took a second but I found it

I don't know who the singer is (it's a miku hatsune song) but it's called "Online Game Addicts" in English

I Eat Dictionaries
That's really crappy audio, took a second but I found it

I don't know who the singer is (it's a miku hatsune song) but it's called "Online Game Addicts" in English

Yeah the audio is really crappy, it was recorded on my iPhone while I was walking around the store. Had to boost the volume with Movie Maker so the viewers can actually hear what I recorded.

But I'm happy to see that finally someone knows the answer. Thank you!
There's a little problem, the voicing of the singer is a lot deeper from what I recorded.
The one I listened to was like a much lighter tone, maybe a different singer sang the one I listened to?

Either way, with the title known at least the version I recorded is all I need to find now.
Thank you again. smile
Found it!
Did some time video surfing every single one till I found the version I recorded with my phone.

It's this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Woqm91VORM

This version was by ろん / Ron / Lon which ever one it is, but this is the one I was looking for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games