Forever Nine ! 1 100.0% [ 349 ]
Total Votes:[ 349 ]

Beloved Friend

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
Platonic Purple Panda
My bias...that's difficult to choose XD. burning_eyes I have no idea ahaha!

Oh wow~ You like all of them equally? Now that's hard since there are 9 of them whee
My ultimate is Hyoyeon ! I have countless pictures of her here in my PC heart
She was also the very first one brought me to Kpop ( I watched Into The New World of SNSD and bam! She just stole my heart )
She's ... pure perfection ~ heart

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Kin Chocolate
Platonic Purple Panda

Oh wow~ You like all of them equally? Now that's hard since there are 9 of them whee
She was also the very first one brought me to Kpop ( I watched Into The New World of SNSD and bam! She just stole my heart )

Mostly I just enjoy their music, and I love how they are so close together! Almost like long lost sisters. XD

Beloved Friend

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
Platonic Purple Panda
Kin Chocolate
Platonic Purple Panda

Mostly I just enjoy their music, and I love how they are so close together! Almost like long lost sisters. XD

I have a younger cousin and you said it just like her ! whee
That's what she said. to me when I mentioned the sentence :" You can always count on the SOSHIBOND heart "
I think that's why there are so many 'ship' has been sailed in our fandom LOL

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Kin Chocolate
Platonic Purple Panda
Kin Chocolate
Platonic Purple Panda

I have a younger cousin and you said it just like her ! whee
That's what she said. to me when I mentioned the sentence :" You can always count on the SOSHIBOND heart "
I think that's why there are so many 'ship' has been sailed in our fandom LOL

LOL! I always hear about fans that pair up different members of the group together, I find it a little weird but understand why and how they see it as.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Saw them at KCON on Sunday! Unfortunately Sooyoung wasn't there because she was busy with a drama filming, but they were great! They sang Mr. Mr., Genie, Hoot, Mr. Taxi, and Gee. And during their introductions, they took notice of a SONE's sign congratulating them on their 7th anniversary and proceeded to sing a snippet of Into the New World in acapella as a gift to the fans. It was awesome. <3

Space Sex Symbol

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Thoughts on the Jessica situation? Do you believe that she has really gotten kicked out of SNSD, or do you think that the messages posted on her Weibo is just a hacker's doing?

Enduring Gaian

Teabo Milk Tea
I am not okay with the rumors about Jessica being kicked out of SNSD

******** SM

Her account was probably hacked. SNSD's appeal is in their successful 9-member power, and Jessica is far from being the most "unpopular". Not one of them would be kicked out unless they did something damaging to the group's image that the agency couldn't cover up (think what happened to 2PM).

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Enduring Gaian

Teabo Milk Tea
CelestialChild
Teabo Milk Tea
I am not okay with the rumors about Jessica being kicked out of SNSD

******** SM

Her account was probably hacked. SNSD's appeal is in their successful 9-member power, and Jessica is far from being the most "unpopular". Not one of them would be kicked out unless they did something damaging to the group's image that the agency couldn't cover up (think what happened to 2PM).

AKP released an official statement from SM regarding Jessica's situation here. I know AKP is a shitty, biased Kpop news site, so I'm not sure whether to take that "official statement" from SM with a grain of salt or not. But it's still devastating, and I hate how SM is trying to spin it as if it was all Jessica's fault.

I stand corrected, and surprised!

I read the news this morning. but it sounds like it was a matter of disagreement about how they want things to go forward. I have a hard time believe the other members had no say in this matter, and considering that Jessica is a very popular member of SNSD, I have little doubt that both SM from a businesses standpoint, and the girls as teammates, really didn't want this to happen.

I don't always give agencies the benefit of the doubt, but in this situation, for the moment, I'm willing to. This is not to say that Jessica was being completely selfish or unreasonable either - but if there are certain things she wants that really do unavoidably conflict with the promotional activities of the group :/

Based on her weibo account statement though, she seems to think she is being "forced out", so maybe she thinks the whole thing can be more flexible than it is. A part of me doesn't blame her, but we don't know everything on the table.

Super Star

New to the game, but felt the need to post! SNSD was the group that got me into kpop and I am still a fan (though I do actually like the older title tracks like Gee and Oh! a LOOOT more than the more recent ones), but the Jessica situation has really thrown me for a loop! I too thought it was fake, but with each update, I kind of got more and more worried...and when SM took awhile to address things, I was like, "Whaa? They're not quick to deny it?!" I just hope that we aren't completely kept in the dark with upcoming info...though judging by most other kpop situations like this...well, my hopes aren't up there.

I can't imagine what Sica stans are going through right now.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
This popped up on my FB newsfeed. Seems legit at the moment. sad scream crying IDK anymore...
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/30/14/k-pop-group-girls-generation-ousts-star

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Platonic Purple Panda
This popped up on my FB newsfeed. Seems legit at the moment. sad scream crying IDK anymore...
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/30/14/k-pop-group-girls-generation-ousts-star

It is true, unfortunately. Jessica was outed from the group by her company. Her fellow members are quite upset about it, too. Seohyun broke down crying during one of their song performances at their fanmeeting in China. Yoona also cried, but she was a bit more composed than Seohyun. Meanwhile Yuri held back tears, but it was obvious that there's only so much that she could hold back. For better info on the situation, you can read about it on Kpop news sites such as Koreaboo, Soompi, or AllKpop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff