Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star count:

1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Creepy stalker story sounds about right, heh.

Personally, I couldn't get into One Way Love. It started off alright, but something sounded a bit off with that chorus.
    Lonely is somewhat generic but has a catchy, slightly wistful tune that grows on you, I think.
    The rest of the album, unfortunately, didn't leave much of an impression on me.
    The first few seconds of Tonight sounded promising, almost like she was going for a different style, but quickly dropped back into usual pop in the chorus.
    As for Stalker, not entirely fond of the rapping though for some reason I really want to like this track.

^ That song by Dynamic Duo easily beats her entire album, or half the tracks at least, in terms of replayability. u.u

Fashionable Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
Oh my jesus, your forum is gorgeous!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
I'm a huge fan of Sistar and I must say, One Way Love is one of my current favs this month.
I was really excited about Hyorin's new single but sadly, I'm not really digging any of the songs besides One Way Love, and OMG. I guess I just like songs with a fast beat. whee

Interesting Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Favorite Member: I don't know.. all, maybe?? xp
Favorite songs:Shady Girl, Loving U, One Way Love and Give It To Me.. can't choose~ wink
Favorite MV: One Way Love and Loving U 3nodding
When did you start to listen to them: can't remember but I know them when the song Push Push, I think blaugh
Anything else:I just loveee Sistar~~ whee

Dapper Member

Some - 소유(SoYou) X 정기고(JunggiGo) )

Featuring Dasom! I love Soyu's vocals!

Questionable Warlord

rovixx
Some - 소유(SoYou) X 정기고(JunggiGo) )

Featuring Dasom! I love Soyu's vocals!

Thanks for the link and its a great song *A*
-updated first page-

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Oh my gosh, I was so happy to see Junggigo collaborate with a kpop idol to help bring more exposure to him!! emotion_kirakira I watched all of their performances, and although he seems a bit modest I think they look cute together!! whee It's a cute v-day song!

Questionable Warlord

badtzmaru

It really is and the song is so catchy @__@;; Love the lyrics

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Wow, didn't think this song would become so popular. eek Congrats to them!!

Questionable Warlord

Dasom (다솜) (SISTAR) & Kim Tae Hyung (김태형) - 야야야 (YaYaYa) - Melody of Love OST Part 3

Sounds a bit weak unfortunately D:
I'd rather have all four of them record a new album together.

Questionable Warlord

Mad Clown (매드 클라운) - 견딜만해 (Without You) (Feat. Hyorin of SISTAR)

yum_tea

Love the song and lyrics :3

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Favorite Member: Hyorin (I've always had a preference for strong singers/dancers)
Favorite songs: Give It to Me, Alone, Loving You
Favorite MV: Give It to Me (I loved the Moulin Rouge concept)
When did you start to listen to them: Last year. One of the girls from a Kpop dance team at my university is also in a different Kpop dance team with her friends, and they won SISTAR's official Give It to Me cover contest. Anyway, they needed people to vote for them, so they asked the Kpop club I'm involved in to vote for them, and that's how I found out about SISTAR and their song Give It to Me. I had heard their debut song on Music Bank back in 2010, but I didn't like Push Push at all and didn't get into SISTAR back then because of that.
Anything else: I mentioned my 3 favorite SISTAR song above. Those were the exact same songs they performed at the L.A. Kpop Festival on April 12. heart
    I love Without You; such a good sequel/other side to Stalker.
    After playing the latter for only 180 times, I think it's time to put Without You on repeat. rofl
    The sadness is enticing.

Questionable Warlord

HitSky
Cough Cough* Sistar Comeback

Thanks, almost missed this because of the notification spam!

Questionable Warlord

[TEASER] SISTAR 씨스타_Touch My Body

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SISTAR sets the gears in motion for their summer comeback!

The fabulous ladies of SISTAR will be releasing a new album on July 21, working with composers they haven’t work with before- Rado and Choi Kyu Sung- for their title song. This is a departure from previous title songs they have released from Brave Brothers or Duble Sidekick.

A teaser image for SISTAR’s comeback was uploaded to the group’s official Twitter, showing the members in a gorgeous beach setting, their sexy silhouettes outlined by the setting sun.

It has been just over year since SISTAR’s last hit, “”Give It to Me,” was released in June 2013. SISTAR’s new album drops July 21.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff