Welcome to Gaia! ::

dieba
ninjamaster105
Hello~~~ Not a new shawol, but new to this forum. Please welcome me kindly. Onew is my bias but I love them all heart

Welcome dear!
Yes. My bias is Key but I love them all too. heart heart

heart heart heart Key is too adorable!! I love watching him on WGM~ Do you watch WGM?!

Adorable Fatcat

ninjamaster105
dieba
ninjamaster105
Hello~~~ Not a new shawol, but new to this forum. Please welcome me kindly. Onew is my bias but I love them all heart

Welcome dear!
Yes. My bias is Key but I love them all too. heart heart

heart heart heart Key is too adorable!! I love watching him on WGM~ Do you watch WGM?!

Yes. He is too adorable. I do watch WGM. hahaha. It's just nice to see him on variety show.
dieba

Yes. He is too adorable. I do watch WGM. hahaha. It's just nice to see him on variety show.

Same here. I really hope to see him on more variety shows. Key could really shine so much more!!

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Ugh Key and Arisa are just too perfect. Though episode 7 was basically all of Key's friends and his fellow SHINee members trolling the hell out of him, especially Jonghyun. rofl

These were my favorite scenes (along with the scene where Key looks like he's just about ready to die because Eunji showed up, but I can't find any GIF showing his defeated "I don't want to be here anymore, what is life" look. heart

(I was expecting Key to kiss Arisa on the lips at least once when Spica sang their congratulatory song, though, and got a little disappointed when he just kissed her hand sad )

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Happy 6th Anniversary SHINee heart heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Happy 6th Anniversary SHINee exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Happy 6th Anniversary SHINee xd xd xd xd xd xd

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Happy 6th anniversary to SHINee! May they continue to shine brightly for years to come.

Adorable Fatcat

Teabo Milk Tea
Ugh Key and Arisa are just too perfect. Though episode 7 was basically all of Key's friends and his fellow SHINee members trolling the hell out of him, especially Jonghyun. rofl

These were my favorite scenes (along with the scene where Key looks like he's just about ready to die because Eunji showed up, but I can't find any GIF showing his defeated "I don't want to be here anymore, what is life" look. heart

(I was expecting Key to kiss Arisa on the lips at least once when Spica sang their congratulatory song, though, and got a little disappointed when he just kissed her hand sad )

I didn't have the chance to watch it yet. I'll make sure to watch it when I have free time.
I have been so busy nowadays I didn't get to sit and watch anything. crying crying

Adorable Fatcat

Happy 6th Anniversary SHINee!
Thanks for all the joy and love that you have given us.
SHINee and SHINee World JJANG!!

Here is the latest photo of Kibum being so adorable I want to eat him.

User Image
Oh my gosh, 5/25 is my birthday and you guys already know it's SHINee's anniversary! 4laugh
My mom usually let's me play Kpop in the car but this time she requested it! Haha she even wonders how I can memorize the lyrics but I really can haha.
I'm so happy to be back in Gaia again even though my old account got trashed crying
Please show shinee lots of love!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
just watched the teaser of Lucky Star, can't wait heart

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Short version of Lucky Star is out! Can't wait for the long version!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Happy Birthday cute makane Taemin 4laugh heart heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Happy Birthday dancing Taemin xd xd