• Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
SHINee2012
heart TAEMIN OPPA heart

Like your sig, did you make it?
c;
Outdated Brand
Eek, sorry for the late reply. I missed the quote.

I thought the dance was okay though. It wasn't there best, but it was passable in my opinion.
After watching the dance practice of Lucifer, I would have expected more though.

I liked Taemin's hair in Lucifer, but this time, not so much.
Is it because it's too long? I'm not sure, really.

Isn't SM known for misleading teasers? coughmr.simplecough.
Thought there was going to be at least a little skin in the MV. Guess not.
iTaemin SHINee

卍 HAIL OB 卍

aren't you a boy? [judging from your avi's gender] taemin is "partially" a grown man. orginally, it wasn't supposed to be "sexy". SHINee's whole purpose of the photoshoot was to observe the contours of their bodies, which they successfully shown. taemin wasn't that skinny. . . i thought he looked normal. before you say that here's a fact for you: jhyun was photoshopped. they edited his picture because he was "too muscular" for the photoshoot.

questing: the nightmare (x2) & malice punk. donate, pweeze?
puppy jjong

卍 HAIL OB 卍

i only liked everything after the awkward shifting of their legs and feet at the end of the music video. exactly! i am glad that i'm not the only one that thinks that. this is WAY below their potential and i think that they know it but they are jut casting that thought to the side. in general, i like taemin's long hair. for sherlock, i thought that it was a little out of place. . . i saw where they were getting at with the cowboy-like outfit but it didn't seem to be compatible either way. of course, SM Ent. is infamous for its misleading teasers. . . i wonder why they do that. emotion_donotwant Me too. ; m ;

Outdated Brand
Personally, I don't think SM did that great of a job with SHINee's promotions.
Maybe because I'm from overseas, I didn't get much to see much kpop spam, but the only things close to promotions I saw were the teasers and Jonghyun's tweets. They seem to have put all of their concentration on EXO's debut, which I found was too... overpowering. Their debut stage was super flashy, which makes me wonder about how much money was put into it.
I'd like to think that SM put a lot of effort into SHINee's first Korean album in 2 years, but comparing EXO's MV to SHINee's, I'm not convinced. /:
puppy jjong

卍 HAIL OB 卍

they didn't promote sherlock well. from my perspective, it seemed like they were trying to make this a surprise or a blowout comeback. it was for about a week. . . which is SAD for SHINee. EXO's debut was nice but i wasn't impressed. i felt that EXO was another statistic in KPOP. the debut wasn't thrilling, exciting, or interesting. i don't understand what the big deal is with them. no, i'm not saying that they are terrible. i'm saying that they weren't that interesting as a debuting boy group. i am not sure if they put that much effort in them but i think that they did. otherwise they wouldn't be as popular as they are now. SHINee's Sherlock is better than EXO's History [i think it was] . . . there was MORE dance and MORE thrilling beats. and i highly admire that.

Outdated Brand
I felt that 'professional and clean' is the style that EXO is going for. I guess it suits some kpop fans who like that sort of style. I can't judge them yet because I've only listened to What is Love and History. I think kpop fans are pumped up because they're everywhere now. And well, they're new and fancy. Overall, they remind me so much of Suju though.
Thrilling beats, as in Big Bang? xD
oh no i got it from photobucket.com 3nodding
iiYoona-x
SHINee2012
heart TAEMIN OPPA heart

c;
puppy jjong

卍 HAIL OB 卍

yes, they do relate to SuJu!!! i was trying to think about who they were trying to look like . . . hmmm, yes, EXO is new but i don't think that they should recieve that much attention. [i don't give rookies much interest unless they are stunning] i judge KPOP groups from their debut. it shows how long they'll last or what their music may sound like based upon their starting popularity. fancy is not the word, stylish fits them better. their look isn't that bad. . . i like it. but i had realized that they stole a dance move from zelo of b.a.p. do you remember when they shook their hands violently in their pockets ... yup, zelo did it first in his solo debut, "never give up". well sort of like big bang's beats. i was aiming at a low level like SHINee's sherlock.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
SHINee2012
oh no i got it from photobucket.com 3nodding
iiYoona-x
SHINee2012
heart TAEMIN OPPA heart

o3o I wonder how people make that.
Its kewl.
Outdated Brand
Their sound is COMPLETELY Suju. But it seems like SM is putting most of their effort onto EXO. I can see their reasoning (though I don't think it's logical) since EXO is quite good. I just watched Mama, since my friend's been bugging me about it. Through the entire first section, with the old guy speaking, I didn't understand it at all. It sounded good, but the content was a whole different story.
Really? Zelo did? The weird rustling pants move? Hm, I'll check it out.
I don't have a preference towards heavy beats or soft ballads. I'm kind of biased based on the group. I like songs where I can identify who's singing, it gives me a warm familiar feeling. I don't know, some songs that I start off disliking will eventually grow on me when I listen to it often.
puppy jjong

卍 HAIL OB 卍

it's a shame. Actually EXO isn't new at all; they debuted in 201. . . EXO-K is a sub-group within EXO. They also have another sub-group named, EXO-M. EXO-K is the Korean boy band. EXO-M is the Chinese. Both had promoted their music in both South Korea and China. Yes, the music video was a bit unrelated to its "props". Yes, it is pretty quick so you have to watch closely. I prefer beats over ballads. Ballads are boring and overemotional. I can't handle all of those feels from those KPOP artists. lol That had happen to me with Sherlock. I hated everything about it in the beginning but as I watched it more and more, I began to like just the song. Are you a Yoogeunnie fan? I found a video where he does SHINee's Sherlock dance. It's so cute~

Outdated Brand
I think certain member's voices sound better in ballads compared to heavy beats. That's why I enjoy both of them equally. I think Onew's voice sounds better in ballads, I would say Taemin's too but his sound is changing (he's getting better, it's nice).
YES! I saw it and he probably dances better than me. The awkward stomping dance, he kinda nailed it. I bet I'd trip trying to do that.
He got taller though, I feel as if I'm watching over him as he grows up. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces