Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awh. This is for Key:
"Words will never be able to describe this boy, whether on paper or in speech. Flawless only has so many synonyms, you know?"

<3333333333
김종현♥'Cause this is the reality I want.

Shapeshifter

User Image

That vid is so sad. ;_;__
Who said those words? Or is it just random saying you've dedicated to Key?
☯✌

Kitten

moasjnb
OhMyKohuke
moasjnb
User Image

Bromance xD
That's funny.
He made a video of Rihanna and Chris Brown's songs showing how she got beat up. He dressed up in drag. It was hilarious.
So these site livejournal or the one with the fish story, are they about SHINee, or just sites where one can write things daily.
I loved the fish story, so much better than the deathfic I read yesterday.

ANNNNND Can someone teach me how to make gifs. I love these SHINee gifs people are making. I wanna make some just for fun <3
☯✌

I dont know if someone replied to you already, but I shall tell you how I make gifs. smile

Making gifs is not that easy, but still pretty simple.

Just "capture" the part you want to gif, with a screen capture program (I'm on a mac so I use "Capture Me" but Im not sure about windows or other operating systems.. try googling) , and then if you have photoshop, IMPORT the captured scene "from video frames to layers" , and crop, edit, remove unneeded frames etc. and save as psd (photoshop default) . GIMP is a freeware so download that too (google it), and then open the photoshop file in GIMP, and save it as a GIF (because you cant save animations so easily in photoshop) .

anyway, that's how I make them smile
It seems complicated but it's really not wink

User Image
(i just suddenly felt like making a gif while I explained, and since Eli is so hot... yeah smile ) XDDD

PS: You called also use a site called "Gifsoup.com" < i think. but they watermark the gifs, and it won't look so good -__- lol)

User Image

Oh ok, thanks. No one did xD I use Window's Vista so I'm not sure if I can do that. Do you mean like the "print screen" button that takes a pic of your screen whenever you click? I don't have photoshop emo GIMP..I'll check that out :3 Some of these programs, are they free or do you buy them because I searched for some yesterday and prices where $99. No way am I paying for that. I did find some that let me put the images and make a gif though, but I didn't try it out. I'll try it out today :3

And that gif you made, hawwwt <3 I don't know his name but I know he's in U-Kiss and this is from their Shut Up MV. The beginning is so smexi. I wish it was longer >.< xD
☯✌

hehe, I said his name under the gif though, it's ELI! <3 Love him smile Eli is so hot when he's all : "Hello, do you know me?" XD nope.. nu-huh... not creepy at all XD haha but since it's Eli, he's still hot even in creeper mode xd

between you and me. I downloaded Photoshop CS5, and cracked it smile XD lol because I'm poor razz

The other programs are free.

Actually, another thing you could do is, use gifsoup.com to make your gif, and then open the gif in GIMP (It will open in layers,) and just crop the whole thing so that you remove the watermark smile That could work razz
(because I tried to look for a screen capturing program on google, and I couldnt find one X-X lol.)

EDIT: by the way, what I meant by screen capturing was that, the program lets you like cover the part you want to "record", and when you press (in my case) cmd+R, it will start recording that part (without sound though). and then it automatically saves as a .mov file on your desktop.

EDIT EDIT : Try this for capturing, it should work : http://wareseeker.com/Graphic-Apps/capture-1.0.zip/300086
(it says freeware therefore it's free)

Kitten

User Image

Lol, JONGYU is really popular too lately XD
Not just Jongkey (but I still ship jongkey more) <33333333
User Image
Music Core perf.
What the ef was Onew wearing.
*shakes head*

Shapeshifter

User Image

Onew looks awesome here.
Eli..so that's his name..he's hawt 3nodding
Umm..ok. I can't respond to that, but I'll try it out and see 3nodding
☯✌
User Image

LOOK AT THE CUTENESSSS.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And can everyone read this font color okay? D:
If not let me know~
User Image

More links. biggrin
Minho and Onew MuCore MC cuts:
One
Two
Three
Four
Key on Vitamin water 8D
He was on a bunch of other food stuff~ But I liked that one the most...rofl.
Minho Oh My School cut
And a gif to go along with it =D
Here's part one of the episode.
There's 5 all together.
I HOPE THERE ARE SUBS SOON. ;-;
Key at a fansigning
Taemin was on some food products...I think Minho was too... *can't remember*
xD

Shapeshifter

User Image

What is this music core thing about. I don't know whether its a show or what?
the first pic of Minho hugging the girl is cute >.<
And umm..Oh my School is it a regular show, that had a special with some stars or what?
I have alot of questions sweatdrop
Hahaha..Key on mineral water, looks like his Hello outfit.
☯✌
User Image

Music core is a music program.
There's like... 4 of them. xD
They count up the artists chart sales...or however they do it... It seems pretty biased. I dunno. I just watch the performances :3 and then a group/solo act wins.
Lately 2PM has been winning...with duh running man 8D
...That probably made no sense...lol
And Oh My School is a new variety program.
User Image

OH.
AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TAEMIN DANCE TO THRILLER 8D

Shapeshifter

User Image

Hahaha, I read that on Allkpop. Him and some other people including Minzy form 2NE1. I wanna watch it live, but dunno who.
So Oh My School aired today. Cool, I'll watch the first episode later on.
I don't get what you mean about Music Core. Is it like MTV. Btw, whereabouts are you?
☯✌

Shapeshifter

User Image

Oh and you should make your text color a bit darker. It kinda is hard to read. Mine too xD I've increased the font size
☯✌
User Image

Haha yeah..
I kinda figured it'd be confusing.
I guess...It's kinda in a sense like MTV....like the way they show music. rofl.
Like, if you replace the 20 top countdown fan votes with album sales.
Yeah.
I fail.
rofl.
I know they do that on Mnet and Music Bank, though...
Not sure about the other two.
Y'know, just ignore what I just said cuz I don't even know what I'm saying xD

I can't wait to see the Thriller performance 8D
Though I don't think I can stay up that late like I did last night to see the Music Core perfs..
I'll see it in the morning :3

lol..it was the background color in the Onew pic...xD
Is this better?

I read yours just fine~

Shapeshifter

User Image

You stayed up late. If it's 6 pm in Korea, that's 4 am my time. So where do you watch it live. I might stay up to watch or alarm xD
The text is more visible now :3
On your post format, ho's the blonde dude on Onew's name. I don't remember Onew being blonde o.0
☯✌

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces