Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Metronome?

Yes. 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 30 ]
Haven't heard the music [go to the first post for samples!] 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 10 ]
No. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Kinouko's Husband

Thirteenth Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wish I had pictures of their new costumes D: Phtography is B& at their lives, and I have no access to photosets right now.

NEXT YEAR. NEXT YEAR I WILL AND YOU ALL WILL BE SO IN THE KNOW IT WON'T EVEN BE FUNNY.
sporkbot

I wish I had pictures of their new costumes D: Phtography is B& at their lives, and I have no access to photosets right now.

NEXT YEAR. NEXT YEAR I WILL AND YOU ALL WILL BE SO IN THE KNOW IT WON'T EVEN BE FUNNY.

3-D Glasses twins <3

D; Damn.

HOLY s**t! YOU WOULD BE IN MY HEART 4EVER! I DON'T WANNA BE IN N00BLET STATUS ANYMORE! :/ <3333333333

I was planning on going to Japan this year but alas my parents blocked me yet again XD

Kinouko's Husband

Thirteenth Prophet

I think by now I count as a metronome non-n00b, lol. I've been listening to them since summer 2005.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO LONG AGO WTF

Kinouko's Husband

Thirteenth Prophet

oh, no. I wasn't insinuating that it'd make you less of a fan. It just kinda took me off guard how long I've been listening to them, that's all.
Spork, why are you such a hottie?

Kinouko's Husband

Thirteenth Prophet

@ elz: Your hair looks pretty cash. It's look sweet with some red at the tips.

@thurs: It's a birth defect heart

Kinouko's Husband

Thirteenth Prophet

I'd say work with your natural hair color. A lot of people [myself included] just completely change theirs, so leaving yours mostly natural might stand out.
I have been listening since last year so I am a n00bling still. XD

I had only cut my hair but I was waiting for my fringe to grow out. It took way long to do so and the rest of my hair grew out. Now I have to re-cut, dye, and cut fringe. *nerd*

Kinouko's Husband

Thirteenth Prophet

Since y'all talking about techno cuts, here's mine from two years ago.

I got too impatient with my hair being so long, so I never grew it properly. I might grow it again, but I love having my hair short.

Kinouko's Husband

Thirteenth Prophet

I really like that! I'd almost put really light layers on your bangs to make it look a little less like a shelf, though. That's all I can think of, though. I think it looks really good the color that it is. biggrin

I don't remember reading anything about them being in the studio, but I could be completely wrong, as I often am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff