Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gothic Muffin of Doom

I use tumblr most of the time. And I know the pic you are talking about, I hope there are new things coming soon.

Me too.

I just got my CD and calendar today. He looks good in the calendar - the photographer picked out some good poses for him. And the CD is just lovely.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So. Looks like Gackt has been busy in the drinks department. He just came out with his own type of sake based off of his MOON SAGA. It looks interesting but unfortunately, I am not in Japan to try it.

Sob.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Looks like tumblr flooded with pics of the event. And people started arguing about the comment he made about the lighter sake being suitable for the ladies, and they called it racist.

And now time for some pics
User Image
User Image

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
He looks tired but that suit really fits him well.

I also get the reason why it's a lighter wine and the remarks about it being for women. Basically a woman's body mass is not the same as a man so the tolerance of alcohol isn't the same. And sometimes I just enjoy the taste of wine and not want to guzzle it just to get drunk. That's something for a different kind of alcohol.

OH! And his name email is up. It's pretty fitting tbh.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
.Farfarello

I also get the reason why it's a lighter wine and the remarks about it being for women. Basically a woman's body mass is not the same as a man so the tolerance of alcohol isn't the same. And sometimes I just enjoy the taste of wine and not want to guzzle it just to get drunk. That's something for a different kind of alcohol.

I didn't disagree with him, I actually like the idea. I don't drink at all, because I hate the feeling of getting drunk, and I can't hold it well even though I like the taste. But a lot of ladies on tumblr started defending themselves, and saying he was racist to think that ladies can't handle alcohol.

I think that a drunk girl is one of the grossest things ever.

And somehow I didn't care about his mail, I don't really care that much
Gackt and Kami duet rules.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gothic Muffin of Doom
.Farfarello

I didn't disagree with him, I actually like the idea. I don't drink at all, because I hate the feeling of getting drunk, and I can't hold it well even though I like the taste. But a lot of ladies on tumblr started defending themselves, and saying he was racist to think that ladies can't handle alcohol.

I think that a drunk girl is one of the grossest things ever.

And somehow I didn't care about his mail, I don't really care that much

It is rather gross. I live where it's pretty common to go into a bar the most drunk people in there are the women and it's just rather sad to me. And while I do like to drink, I am not someone that will drink just so I can see how sloshed I am. I just like to have a couple nice glasses and chat and hang out. I just don't like drinkers that do it for getting drunk no matter what sex they are.

I just think it's funny he was talking on how he was going to hide the email and there it is right on his profile of twitter.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
paininmyheartfordoingthis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAJeZ8y8GLc

Thank you ^_^
Gothic Muffin of Doom
paininmyheartfordoingthis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAJeZ8y8GLc

Thank you ^_^
Your welcome

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AccessDeniedLOLZ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I do like how that tattoo fits him - it's not a harsh color against his skin and it seems to be in a spot that won't be as distracting as having in mid-chest or something. It's in remembrance of the earthquake.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
So after waiting way to long for a new album, I've decided to start collecting all the single's he's put out since Re:Born. I've made a list but I want to make sure I haven't missed any. I don't have them in any particular order.

Hakuro
Stay the Ride Alive
Ever
Setsugekka
Grafitti
White Lovers
Until the Last Day
Episode 0
Journey Through the Decade

Am I missing any?

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
So after waiting way to long for a new album, I've decided to start collecting all the single's he's put out since Re:Born. I've made a list but I want to make sure I haven't missed any. I don't have them in any particular order.

Hakuro
Stay the Ride Alive
Ever
Setsugekka
Grafitti
White Lovers
Until the Last Day
Episode 0
Journey Through the Decade

Am I missing any?

I think there is also The Next Decade in that list as well since Next Decade, Stay the Ride Alive and Journey Through the Decade are part of a series for the Kamen Rider collaboration he did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff