Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
csg_dear4life
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnj9c3_tv-gackt-setsugekka-in-acapela-2009_webcam.

Sorry just wanted to share it. * bows and leaves*

No need to be sorry. This is the Gackt thread, all Gackt shares are welcome smile
Great video, I wish he sang a little more though.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
csg_dear4life

lol i find it kind cute and so simple too.

It is. His voice is wonderful that it doesn't need enhancements.
I've just been introduced to Gackt by the drama known as "My little nightmare" and let me say something about that. No spoilers or anything he is charming but a bit demanding

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kurimuzon musume
I've just been introduced to Gackt by the drama known as "My little nightmare" and let me say something about that. No spoilers or anything he is charming but a bit demanding

Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy Gackt as much as we do emotion_yatta
Most of us watch this drama here, it's cool smile He is quite the character if you ask me.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kurimuzon musume

If you look up some of the other dramas he's in, he tends towards either the demanding types or the seriously creepy types. All of them though do have a bit of charm to them, though I still think Sho is one of his characters that is mostly like him.

Welcome to the club!

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So WHITE LOVERS is out. I am still waiting for my copy but there is a copy of the b-side to WHITE LOVERS online. It's called ONE MORE KISS and it is very much a Gackt bittersweet song. You can hear it HERE!

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
.Farfarello
So WHITE LOVERS is out. I am still waiting for my copy but there is a copy of the b-side to WHITE LOVERS online. It's called ONE MORE KISS and it is very much a Gackt bittersweet song. You can hear it HERE!

Thanks for the share smile

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gothic Muffin of Doom
.Farfarello

You'ree welcome! I find it weird that there's no pv or announcement on the usual music sites tbh. Usually JPopAsia has a little blurb about it being out, or you think that they would have.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
.Farfarello
Gothic Muffin of Doom
.Farfarello

You'ree welcome! I find it weird that there's no pv or announcement on the usual music sites tbh. Usually JPopAsia has a little blurb about it being out, or you think that they would have.

I'm starting to doubt JPopAsia since Kiyoharu appeared single on their profile (I'm sure he's married) their info is missing some of the times, but I like this song.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gothic Muffin of Doom
.Farfarello
Gothic Muffin of Doom
.Farfarello

I'm starting to doubt JPopAsia since Kiyoharu appeared single on their profile (I'm sure he's married) their info is missing some of the times, but I like this song.

It also like they are focusing more on the Kpop branch of music lately. I barely see stuff about Japanese people save for when a band breaks up. Oh well.

The song is lovely. Both of them are. I can't wait to get them :3

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
.Farfarello

It also like they are focusing more on the Kpop branch of music lately. I barely see stuff about Japanese people save for when a band breaks up. Oh well.

Well, we should find ourselves another website, and it's been some days I want to go to a GACKT concert, weird feeling.

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm kinda new to Gackt, but I quickly began loving his songs Also kinda helps that he's sexy I love his voice, it's so unique. But I honestly like his live voice better than his CD voice,especially his live version of Ghost that he did for a reward show.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gothic Muffin of Doom
.Farfarello

Well, we should find ourselves another website, and it's been some days I want to go to a GACKT concert, weird feeling.

Tumblr has been good with little updates when searching his tag. He also had just updated his LINE with all kinds of stuff with a picture showing him in a studio with the gang. I hope this is a sign of things to come for the New Year.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Noire Samhain
I'm kinda new to Gackt, but I quickly began loving his songs Also kinda helps that he's sexy I love his voice, it's so unique. But I honestly like his live voice better than his CD voice,especially his live version of Ghost that he did for a reward show.

His live voice is very good. I think with the lives he is able to convey more emotion into his words than in a studio. He also doesn't have a chance to do a retake if he screws up a song so he is even more strict towards himself than he is when recording. I can't say what song I like of his live because I do like them all, but some of the performances can be quite interesting to watch. Like Fragrance during the Kagen no Tsuki tour or Birdcage from Drug Party.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
.Farfarello
Gothic Muffin of Doom
.Farfarello

Tumblr has been good with little updates when searching his tag. He also had just updated his LINE with all kinds of stuff with a picture showing him in a studio with the gang. I hope this is a sign of things to come for the New Year.

I use tumblr most of the time. And I know the pic you are talking about, I hope there are new things coming soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff