9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello
preposterousplum

Amazing as always! Thanks for sharing. xd
I've been loving his singles since Ever...I really wish he'd just put them all into a full album! >.< There's got to be enough of them by now.

You're welcome! From the early translations I have seen, this is a bitter sweet love song along the same lines as Flower and the like. Of course the main theme is snow as well, which is fitting considering it is winter.

It would be nice if he does collect all those singles together but I am not sure what his label has planned. He has also announced that he is going to have a visual live in 2014 and that in February he will have a skiing trip with some lucky DEARS.

Wow, those will be some pretty lucky DEARS! It's nice that he's doing something like that for the fans.

I won't be expecting a new album any time soon crying but one can only hope. Or if they released these things on itunes like his older singles that would be awesome...but Japan isn't super into sharing their music with foreign fans, they do a lot more of it now, but it just doesn't seem like they really want to. They just want to keep all that awesomeness to themselves. whee

Actually, Gackt's music up until he switched labels is on iTunes. The label he is under now is one of those companies that feels that iTunes and other sharers for digital dls are not secure enough so they are no longer releasing anything of their music that way. Which is a bummer considering the amount they could get by fanbases that cannot afford to buy the CDs.

2014 is going to be a tour so I am hoping that means an album soon.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello

Actually, Gackt's music up until he switched labels is on iTunes. The label he is under now is one of those companies that feels that iTunes and other sharers for digital dls are not secure enough so they are no longer releasing anything of their music that way. Which is a bummer considering the amount they could get by fanbases that cannot afford to buy the CDs.

Ohhhh that would explain it. I thought his next concert was supposed to be like a best of, doing his older songs...I thought I saw something on his blog about it, but I'm not sure.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Ohhhh that would explain it. I thought his next concert was supposed to be like a best of, doing his older songs...I thought I saw something on his blog about it, but I'm not sure.

2014 is going to be a new visual concert. 2013 is going to be a best of concert. It sounds like he is going to be really busy now.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello

2014 is going to be a new visual concert. 2013 is going to be a best of concert. It sounds like he is going to be really busy now.

Oh ok, that makes more sense. He'll be busy, but isn't he always busy? He's a crazy workaholic, but that means we get more to enjoy. I just hope he knows how to take a break when he absolutely needs one. Have you been watching Akumu-chan?

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Oh ok, that makes more sense. He'll be busy, but isn't he always busy? He's a crazy workaholic, but that means we get more to enjoy. I just hope he knows how to take a break when he absolutely needs one. Have you been watching Akumu-chan?

Yup. Just finished with ep 7 and I liked how he still got a dying scene even though I'm not sure if he's going to be dying in this show. I'd think he would get tired of getting killed all the time.

Then again, he's getting really good at it.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello

Yup. Just finished with ep 7 and I liked how he still got a dying scene even though I'm not sure if he's going to be dying in this show. I'd think he would get tired of getting killed all the time.

Me too, just watched 7 and come to think of it he is pretty good at dying. I started watching this drama for Gackt, but it's actually pretty good regardless. I read in a twitter translation somewhere that he hates the curly hair thought. xd

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Me too, just watched 7 and come to think of it he is pretty good at dying. I started watching this drama for Gackt, but it's actually pretty good regardless. I read in a twitter translation somewhere that he hates the curly hair thought. xd

Yeah I believe he did say that but he needed a hair style that looked really nerdy. Problem with that train of thought is that Gackt and nerd do not mix too well. Although he does look like a foofy hair prince for those scenes.

I'm enjoying it too. It's sort of like Mr. Brain. I watched Gackt's ep and then I watched all the other ones.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
.Farfarello
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Yeah I believe he did say that but he needed a hair style that looked really nerdy. Problem with that train of thought is that Gackt and nerd do not mix too well. Although he does look like a foofy hair prince for those scenes.

I'm enjoying it too. It's sort of like Mr. Brain. I watched Gackt's ep and then I watched all the other ones.

I haven't watched ep7 but I knew it was going to happen, I wonder how his death would affect the dream prince.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello

I'm a Kimura Takuya fan, so I was watching Mr. Brain for him, but having Gackt guest star as a psychopath is always fun. He's a little too good at that. But I have to say I like the poofy hair more than that mostly shaved look he was sporting last year. And I think it suits the prince nicely.

Gothic Muffin of Doom

I haven't watched ep7 but I knew it was going to happen, I wonder how his death would affect the dream prince.

Well, just because he had a death scene doesn't mean he's dead for the rest of the show either. Watch episode 7 and it will all make sense. 3nodding

Does anyone else think Yumenoke is the cutest thing ever? I want one. cry

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

I'm a Kimura Takuya fan, so I was watching Mr. Brain for him, but having Gackt guest star as a psychopath is always fun. He's a little too good at that. But I have to say I like the poofy hair more than that mostly shaved look he was sporting last year. And I think it suits the prince nicely.

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Well, just because he had a death scene doesn't mean he's dead for the rest of the show either. Watch episode 7 and it will all make sense. 3nodding

I watched it now, and I'm so happy, because I thought things were going to go differently, but this show is the type that keeps getting better.

I want one too, even if it appears in my dreams smile

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gothic Muffin of Doom
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Gothic Muffin of Doom

I watched it now, and I'm so happy, because I thought things were going to go differently, but this show is the type that keeps getting better.

I want one too, even if it appears in my dreams smile

Mr. Brain was my first jdrama to tell the truth. After that, I started watching other shows and then branched into Korean shows, so I really didn't know a lot of the actors starting out. I find them a lot more compelling than most US shows any more, especially the Rom/Com types.

Akumu-chan is getting better and better. Gackt is even smoothing out his acting, which is good to see. And yes, Yumenoke is really cute.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnj9c3_tv-gackt-setsugekka-in-acapela-2009_webcam.

Sorry just wanted to share it. * bows and leaves*

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
csg_dear4life
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnj9c3_tv-gackt-setsugekka-in-acapela-2009_webcam.

No need to be sorry, sharing is always welcome...that's the whole point of this thread. 3nodding

And I know it doesn't really need to be said, but that man's voice is just amazing.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
csg_dear4life

No apologies are necessary. And man, he is calmly singing and flipping the chicken over while the other guy is hiding away from the splashing oils. That is just cute and cool and love his voice.
.Farfarello
csg_dear4life

No apologies are necessary. And man, he is calmly singing and flipping the chicken over while the other guy is hiding away from the splashing oils. That is just cute and cool and love his voice.

lol i find it kind cute and so simple too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff