Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
There was a recent talk about the latest drama he is going to be in and it looks like he is going to have rather pooffy hair in it XD.

User Image

User Image

He actually looks almost normal in this show, but time will tell. And here's the preview to his new single to be out soon:

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I want to take a look at this show. I like the more normal look on him.

How are the rumors going?

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gothic Muffin of Doom
I want to take a look at this show. I like the more normal look on him.

How are the rumors going?

Well I haven't any new rumors outside the usual: he's got a kid and he's got ties with the mob and that he stole money, blah blah. He did come out in his blog about a couple days ago to say that they were just very bad rumors and that someone must really hate him. He also talked about a Gackt niconico channel where he will talk about stuff since he finally gave in to his managers telling him to get one.

Also if you want to see a little more about the show, the YouTube preview is at this link.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
And if you want to here more about the drama, there's a little bit [********], including the main actress' reaction towards having Gackt as a co-star.

It sounds a little interesting now there's more details.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Thanks a lot for all the details.
I'm scared to lose interest in Gackt, maybe I should watch this drama then.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I can understand that, but he's still making music. He was complaining in his blog about how he was singing so much that he was getting hoarse and then went on about hurting his back and getting angry with that.

And if you haven't seen it yet, take a look at his latest commercial:

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
This commercial is so cute and funny, even though I don't like the product. The bit the kids is so adorable.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It is so very cute though I do agree with a lot of people that Norton cannot protect against the G VIRUS.

I also am not that big of a fan with Norton.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I'm not either.
here is some stuff that popped up on tumblr about "Akumu chan"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm not too sure why he is so into poofffy hair lately; even for his MOON SAGA his hair is all poooffy.

OH. The cover for SB theme is now out and it looks like there is another single in the works. No name or cover art has been released yet for it.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I'm not a big fan of the floofy hair, but I don't mind it.

And another single? that's nice smile

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I think a slicker style suits him more, but so long as he enjoys it, it's all cool.

Yeah, it's listed as 'title to be announced' on CDJapan.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
That's cool.
I kind of miss him, since I was really busy the last few weeks, and didn't find time to listen to him as often.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I got a lot of his stuff on my work mp3 player since I find that his music makes me groove a lot more then other stuff.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
.Farfarello
I got a lot of his stuff on my work mp3 player since I find that his music makes me groove a lot more then other stuff.

I listen to him at work too, but now I have to listen to some songs I have to memorize for an event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff