Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Makes me wonder if Gackt will release the song in a future Single/Album. sweatdrop

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It might happen. We just got to wait and see.
Gackt is by far one of my favorite asian singers, and amongst some of my favorite all time singers in general. His voice is so beautiful and very dreamy.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OKAY. Here we go, some updates:

Gackt's latest single has been announced: Hakuro, the closing theme to the live action TV show "Sengoku Basara~Moonlight Party~". The CD will come with two songs plus the instrumental versions.

Also Gackt will be a co-star in a new drama titled 'Akuma-chan' based off the novel Yumechigai by Onda Riku. He plays two parts opposite of Keiko Kitagawa.

Busy Gackt is busy.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello

Gackt's latest single has been announced: Hakuro, the closing theme to the live action TV show "Sengoku Basara~Moonlight Party~". The CD will come with two songs plus the instrumental versions.

Also Gackt will be a co-star in a new drama titled 'Akuma-chan' based off the novel Yumechigai by Onda Riku. He plays two parts opposite of Keiko Kitagawa.

Busy Gackt is busy.

It'll be nice to see Gackt in a drama, especially in a co-starring role, rather than a guest appearance. I like actor Gackt. If he's not going to put out a full length album anytime soon, I'll take a drama instead. I'm not picky. 3nodding

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Busy Gackt is busy.

It'll be nice to see Gackt in a drama, especially in a co-starring role, rather than a guest appearance. I like actor Gackt. If he's not going to put out a full length album anytime soon, I'll take a drama instead. I'm not picky. 3nodding

It will be nice to see him in a more serious role too and not one of the more over-acting roles. From what I can gather, he is playing the real world and a dream world version of the same guy. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems to be going on with it.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Busy Gackt is busy.

It will be nice to see him in a more serious role too and not one of the more over-acting roles. From what I can gather, he is playing the real world and a dream world version of the same guy. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems to be going on with it.

Sounds like a cool drama regardless of Gackt's involvement...which is nice, because I'd hate to watch a drama I didn't really like just because he's in it.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Busy Gackt is busy.

Sounds like a cool drama regardless of Gackt's involvement...which is nice, because I'd hate to watch a drama I didn't really like just because he's in it.

I've enjoyed most of the stuff he was in that I have managed to see, even in his English role.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello

I've enjoyed most of the stuff he was in that I have managed to see, even in his English role.

Oh yes, me too. I especially liked him in Bunraku, although Moon Child wasn't bad either. Then there was that one episode of Mr. Brain he was in...where he played a crazy person...but we all know that comes somewhat naturally to him. I never caught his Fuurin Kazan episodes...they're not always easy to find, and I really wanted to watch the whole thing so I could understand what was going on. I really wish Drama Fever had all the Japanese dramas like they do Korean, then my life would be complete.

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

Oh yes, me too. I especially liked him in Bunraku, although Moon Child wasn't bad either. Then there was that one episode of Mr. Brain he was in...where he played a crazy person...but we all know that comes somewhat naturally to him. I never caught his Fuurin Kazan episodes...they're not always easy to find, and I really wanted to watch the whole thing so I could understand what was going on. I really wish Drama Fever had all the Japanese dramas like they do Korean, then my life would be complete.

XD yeah, being a crazy guy does come pretty naturally to him. I've also seen him in Tempest and in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs Dia-shock. He had about five minutes in that and I guess they had more planned but he sort of was busy. Go figure.

You can find the Japanese dramas on Drama Crazy net if you want to see all of them. Fair warning though Fuurin Kazan is very very long with 52 episodes, but Gackt does make a wonderful war leader in it.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
.Farfarello
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

XD yeah, being a crazy guy does come pretty naturally to him. I've also seen him in Tempest and in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs Dia-shock. He had about five minutes in that and I guess they had more planned but he sort of was busy. Go figure.

You can find the Japanese dramas on Drama Crazy net if you want to see all of them. Fair warning though Fuurin Kazan is very very long with 52 episodes, but Gackt does make a wonderful war leader in it.

I thought I tried Drama Crazy before...but it might have been a different site where a lot of the episodes were missing, so I'll have to check again. The question is, do I watch just the Gackt episodes (I looked it up at one point and they said he was in 24-32) or do I watch the whole thing? I've watched really long Korean historical dramas before, but that's 23 whole episodes with no Gackt. T.T

Shy Cub

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
preposterousplum
.Farfarello
preposterousplum
.Farfarello

I thought I tried Drama Crazy before...but it might have been a different site where a lot of the episodes were missing, so I'll have to check again. The question is, do I watch just the Gackt episodes (I looked it up at one point and they said he was in 24-32) or do I watch the whole thing? I've watched really long Korean historical dramas before, but that's 23 whole episodes with no Gackt. T.T

Well, if you know your Japanese history, it is okay to skip parts of it, but the storyline is basically around the one guy and his attempts in unifying the warring factions. Gackt's character just keeps on outsmarting him and some of the interactions are a bit light on details unless you know more about the main guy.

As for missing pieces, I've noticed that some of the links don't work so you just got to find the ones that do.

Feral Goat

He's getting busted by the tax authorities again, so assume that any activities he may have going on at the moment are going to be delayed.

Shūkan Bunshun article

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i know nothing.
He's getting busted by the tax authorities again, so assume that any activities he may have going on at the moment are going to be delayed.

Shūkan Bunshun article

And then he had talked about it in his most recent blog post. Here's a translation.

But anyways, the album cover has been released for his latest single although it looks a lot like the cover from a previous single in the regular edition. The CD+DVD edition has a picture of him in his role for the drama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff