Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't understand what's going on with Gackt fan and jon i mean even thought they are both really good looking guys they don't blend really well

But why don't we trust Gackt on his opinions on him and i mean everyone makes mistakes in music and the Yellow Fried Chickenz isn't his solo career he still has more singles coming out

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
He has been saying that his MOON Saga will be continued in 2013. With that in mind, what he is doing now is just something he wants to work on in order to expand his talents in a number of different ways. Sure, YFCz and the current singles are not along the lines as some of his older stuff, but it does still sound like his - even if he is not the person writing all of the music. A lot of other musicians all over the world experiment with different people and sounds and then they come back to their personal stuff for the better. Freaking out about things right now is just silly.
yeah its weird but it is different i mean normally he wouldn't go to europe and other places like that so its nice to see him get out for a while

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SomepeopleDontNeedDrama
yeah its weird but it is different i mean normally he wouldn't go to europe and other places like that so its nice to see him get out for a while

Well, he has been holding off on touring the rest of the world until he was ready for it or at least that's what I've heard. The YFCz stuff is just making him go to different places and sort of test how his idea of music will work in countries that can be a bit close minded. I'm just wondering about when he will start announcing tour dates and places for his North American attack right now.
Until the last day - Feb. 22nd. <3

......not saying anything.....

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Is that where he grabs Jon's crotch? I swear that Gackt keeps on becoming more of a troll every day.
User Image
its a gackt tribute pic
Until the last day is releasing shortly.
Who';s excited?

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Okita Sakata
Until the last day is releasing shortly.
Who';s excited?

I am, it's a solo after all.
OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
I haven't been able to look at anything Gackt-related for a while, so are there any new songs I should know about? The latest song I've been listening to was Episode.0

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
UNTIL THE LAST DAY is Gackt's latest release. The PV has been released today and it is a solo piece written for the anime based off of the video game Dragon Age.

You can hear the song and see the PV HERE!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Dude, Gackt reverted to his old haircut, like... Kimi no tame ni dekiru koto era. I feel nostalgic. xD I love a good upbeat Gackt tune, I'm super happy with this single.

Hope I don't have to wait my whole life for him to come back to North America. Seems like I'm fated to miss his appearances.... I was only a half hour from Toronto when he was at the film festival for Bunraku. I shed a tear when I found out. xD

Anyone else think Uncertain Memories is a highly underrated song? It came on my shuffle the other day and I was so happy. <3 It's one of my faves.

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
This new PV sure has a Gackt-y feel. I wonder what the B-side will be like (A lot of the time they are really good)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff