Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aurora Merope Riddle
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aurora Merope Riddle
As for his looks, way back when he was actually pretty good-looking, but now his face looks very worn out like it's going to tear or something.

I think Gackt looks fine, very pretty. You can't expect people to look perfect all the time. ^^;

Oh, I don't care what he looks like really. If he puts out a decent song then all is good.

Oh, okay then. I'm sorry, I just assumed. I thin he looks a bit girly honestly, if you truly want my opinion, but much better than most. And he does have his moments of prettiness. But it doesnt matter all that much to me either.

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RazberryJAM813
ParapaRapper
Have you guys been getting these magical boxes?!?! These things are the s**t man!!

I got one the other day XD
I was disapointed! It was a mummy mask.

Hah I got some fancy shackles and metal dentures(Remember Daria?)
ParapaRapper
RazberryJAM813
ParapaRapper
Have you guys been getting these magical boxes?!?! These things are the s**t man!!

That came out of nowhere but, yes I do.
RazberryJAM813
ParapaRapper
RazberryJAM813
ParapaRapper

That came out of nowhere but, yes I do.

hm... I havnt gotten one of those boxes in a while.
I see Kaidan has showed up here and "graced" this new thread. lol

So yes, I suppose I'll only come here whenever I wanna talk about Gackt's music...

*crickets chirp* O.o

I still enjoy his music. 3nodding So bid you guys farewell, don't expect to see me here too often. heart
I rather like his music, actually. surprised I have a few favorite songs by him.

And like Gemme, I probably won't be here so often.
Victorian-Age Lolita
I rather like his music, actually. surprised I have a few favorite songs by him.

And like Gemme, I probably won't be here so often.

Most likely all the ones who went to the old one a lot aren't coming here.
This thread's so gonna get off-topic again... but it's a good try wink

RANDOM PIC TIME!!!

User Image

Mei should get more camwhore time

Feral Goat

The result of a thread is the culmination of EVERYONE'S actions-- if everyone who posts in this thread is going to voice nothing but the assumption of failure, then it will fail.

HOWEVER, if all those who only are here to post their two cents about "Oh, this thread is going to fail" would just shut the hell up and post about the music, this thread will serve the purpose that it's supposed to: the discussion of an artist and his career.

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Umm.. so has any one listen to Diablolos, his most recent piece of work(Holy crap I can't believe I pay attention to Gackt News gonk sweatdrop )
ParapaRapper
Umm.. so has any one listen to Diablolos, his most recent piece of work(Holy crap I can't believe I pay attention to Gackt News gonk sweatdrop )

Yesh and I own the CD.

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well, I haven't heard it.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ParapaRapper

Yeah, it was okay, but Gackt's newer stuff is beginiing to become fogettable for me. The only song that really stand out is "BLACK STONE". Well, "Ash" is good too.
Aurora Merope Riddle
ParapaRapper

Yeah, it was okay, but Gackt's newer stuff is beginiing to become fogettable for me. The only song that really stand out is "BLACK STONE". Well, "Ash" is good too.

Those songs stand out a lot when I listen to the CD.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
InsaneJackalWeecha
Aurora Merope Riddle
ParapaRapper

Those songs stand out a lot when I listen to the CD.

I don't know. Maybe it's due to a lack of interest when it comes to rock and pop-rock music. I prefer dance-based pop and R&B much more than rock or rock-influenced music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff