Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gackt is in a drama in japan, I am not sure what the name is but he is playing a role as a prisoner that is getting killed but coming back from depth of hell.... I am not sure what the name is but it will be great if you can find out what it is razz
Kagamine Rin -ivocaloid-
Gackt is in a drama in japan, I am not sure what the name is but he is playing a role as a prisoner that is getting killed but coming back from depth of hell.... I am not sure what the name is but it will be great if you can find out what it is razz

Mr. Brain. smile
I saw a preview of it on youtube. hahahah ...Don't know why....I just randomly clicked on it. Glad I did.

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I did find my *Nine*Nine*Nine* Set today.. (I just moved... and my stuff has been in boxes...
I thought I lost it, when I went through all my boxes and there it was in a corner of another box with nothing but electronics in it and it appears magically, because I remember putting it in another box.)

Very happy. :3

And I am getting the new CDs too ... aside from finally signing up with Dears.. (The Overseas one.. finally filled out that app..) :3

I don`t recall saying any of this though, sorry if is a repeat from me.

Drama wise, I saw that earlier today. It looks interesting. =)
I am very happy that I clicked the link too.
Yomi Camui
Kagamine Rin -ivocaloid-

Mr. Brain. smile
I saw a preview of it on youtube. hahahah ...Don't know why....I just randomly clicked on it. Glad I did.

I soooo need to see this!!! lol 4laugh
i used 2 hate him cuz i thought he was trying 2 replace myv[ who i love] but now i love gackt !!!!! the song ghost is cool!!!!
Yomi Camui
The Guvnah
Gackt's musical talent is... Over-stated to say the least.

Which can easily be proven by the fact that Journey Through the DeCaDe Is the worst KR intro in at least 3 years.

Sorry, but how can you judge someone's talent by just one song? It's just not done.

If you don't like the guy, then don't post in this thread. We don't want any negativity here.

First, Guvnah did NOT state that this was the only Gackt song he had ever heard. You assumed that based on his mentioning one song. That still does not imply that he has only heard one song.

Second, this is a public forum and so long as his post is Gackt related he can come in here and state his opinion. This is a MUSIC DISCUSSION thread and not a FAN CLUB thread. His post is more than within the guidelines.
ShinobiRedScarf
Yomi Camui
The Guvnah
Gackt's musical talent is... Over-stated to say the least.

Which can easily be proven by the fact that Journey Through the DeCaDe Is the worst KR intro in at least 3 years.

Sorry, but how can you judge someone's talent by just one song? It's just not done.

If you don't like the guy, then don't post in this thread. We don't want any negativity here.

First, Guvnah did NOT state that this was the only Gackt song he had ever heard. You assumed that based on his mentioning one song. That still does not imply that he has only heard one song.

Second, this is a public forum and so long as his post is Gackt related he can come in here and state his opinion. This is a MUSIC DISCUSSION thread and not a FAN CLUB thread. His post is more than within the guidelines.

*facepalm*
He was saying that Gackt's talent is "over-stated" and saying that JTD proves it.
Okay, so what if that song isn't so great. A lot of popular musicians have some songs that aren't great. For example, not all of The Beatles' songs were so great, but people still say that they are the greatest band ever. Kind of the same thing here.
And a lot of dumb fangirls say that Gackt is awesome....but others like him for more than just his music...so therefore, he's talented in other areas... supposedly.

Okay, I'll admit that I was being all butthurt for that part and not thinking clearly. I apologize.
Although it is true. If you don't like negativity, stay away from it and don't stir the pot.... Just saying.
Hmmm. Why are we all fighting?
I have something that'll help!

Koakuma Heaven, the FULL song. biggrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5yrf1wazc&feature=channel_page
biggestheartNtexas
i used 2 hate him cuz i thought he was trying 2 replace myv[ who i love] but now i love gackt !!!!! the song ghost is cool!!!!

WTF? xd Well it is a good thing you realized that there is nothing wrong with loving two artists at one time!!! (If that is what you mean by "replace." wink

I used to hate Gackt too, back before I knew him much, but now that's certainly changed!

Journey Through the Decade was just an "okay" song for me, not something I will listen to over and over again -but I don't think theme songs are meant to showcase an artist's ability at its best (although there are some that are really goood, like the one he did for Technolyze and Fist of the North Star or w/e it was caalllled.). Besides, I don't watch Kamen Rider, so I don't care if it is "the worst song yet" or not, 'cuz I got nothing to compare it to anyway. blaugh

Anywaaaaaay... lookin' forward to all those singles and listenin' to all of 'em! My sound card is having trouble. So saaaad. crying So I can't hear any beautiful music from my computer but I will hear Gat-tan soon!!! I promise, I'll be a good fan. whee
Gackt and kitties. A winning combination. heart
The new song is alright, but I really hope the single has an edition that isn't so on the techno side! It's hard to hear his voice very well. cry

I kinda like what I hear of Lost Angels, though! heart
Pantless Kira
Hmmm. Why are we all fighting?
I have something that'll help!

Koakuma Heaven, the FULL song. biggrin
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5yrf1wazc&feature=channel_page

crying Wish I could listen to it right now.... but I'm not at home crying So need to listen to it.
I'm surprised such a happy-sounding song is sooo dirty. xd Oh gosh, this tops Papa Lapped a Pap Lopped.

I like "My Father's Day" a whole lot. Very good song.
4 days is long enough.

...and that was my pathetic attempt at reviving the thread.

What else do you guys think Gackt will do? I mean, he has even set up daycare centers in the arenas that he plays at for his fans that have small kids. (how thoughtful and sweet of him!) lol

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Yomi Camui
4 days is long enough.

...and that was my pathetic attempt at reviving the thread.

What else do you guys think Gackt will do? I mean, he has even set up daycare centers in the arenas that he plays at for his fans that have small kids. (how thoughtful and sweet of him!) lol

*****] J/K Well it's nice to see him doing more charitable work these days... though I still can't say that I'm a fan of the "new" Gackt... Maybe he's well overdue for settling down or something -- somebody's gotta keep that man in line.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff