Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soreyle
Sir Thursday
BEING PLASTIC, IS SO FANTASTIC.

YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR, UNDRESS ME ANYWHERE.

IMAGINATION, LIFE IS YOUR CREATION.

COME ON BARBIE, LET'S GO BARBIE.

Need I say more?

Since when does plastic surgery = ugly? I won't deny that he's probably had quite a bit done, though (biggest example is his nose during > post Malice Mizer). But having done so shouldn't be basis for calling him ugly. If anything, it's made him look better. imo.

When did I say that? neutral
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aw that's sweet ><

Beleive it or not, but I'm a very recent fan of Gackt. I heard of him through Hyde... I really have not heard that much of him, but what I have heard I have loved!
You must have heard Orenji no Taiyou, then? That song gets me every time. XD;; crying

EDIT:: Thursday: It seemed implied. If I was wrong, I apologize. Whatev.
Soreyle
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aw that's sweet ><

Beleive it or not, but I'm a very recent fan of Gackt. I heard of him through Hyde... I really have not heard that much of him, but what I have heard I have loved!
You must have heard Orenji no Taiyou, then? That song gets me every time. XD;; crying

EDIT:: Thursday: It seemed implied. If I was wrong, I apologize. Whatev.

OH! How could I have forgotten!!? ::slaps self in face::

That song is love. Thats really all there is to it.
Soreyle
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aw that's sweet ><

A song that gets me is Bird Cage, and even thought the beats get all changed the words still make me go, daw a lot.

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Have you guys been getting these magical boxes?!?! These things are the s**t man!!
Yah, I just got one. My first in months. XD

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Gackt fandom has been dying recently or at least from what I've seen. I used to be a really big fan, but he's kind of boring in his music now. That's why I left the old thread months ago. He's not really offering much for me anymore. As for his looks, way back when he was actually pretty good-looking, but now his face looks very worn out like it's going to tear or something.
ParapaRapper
Have you guys been getting these magical boxes?!?! These things are the s**t man!!

I got one the other day XD
I was disapointed! It was a mummy mask.
InsaneJackalWeecha
Soreyle
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aw that's sweet ><

A song that gets me is Bird Cage, and even thought the beats get all changed the words still make me go, daw a lot.

I beleive I heard a clip on a site of that song. It sounded very pretty ^^
Aurora Merope Riddle
The Gackt fandom has been dying recently or at least from what I've seen. I used to be a really big fan, but he's kind of boring in his music now. That's why I left the old thread months ago. He's not really offering much for me anymore. As for his looks, way back when he was actually pretty good-looking, but now his face looks very worn out like it's going to tear or something.

WE CAN ONLY HOPE FOR SUCH A MIRACLE!

It seems growing to me though.
[ n.A.N.a ]
InsaneJackalWeecha
Soreyle
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aw that's sweet ><

Metamorphoze is another one I like and listen to a lot times whee
Aurora Merope Riddle
As for his looks, way back when he was actually pretty good-looking, but now his face looks very worn out like it's going to tear or something.

I think Gackt looks fine, very pretty. You can't expect people to look perfect all the time. ^^;

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aurora Merope Riddle
As for his looks, way back when he was actually pretty good-looking, but now his face looks very worn out like it's going to tear or something.

I think Gackt looks fine, very pretty. You can't expect people to look perfect all the time. ^^;

Oh, I don't care what he looks like really. If he puts out a decent song then all is good.
InsaneJackalWeecha
[ n.A.N.a ]
InsaneJackalWeecha
Soreyle
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aw that's sweet ><

hm... I cannot say that I've heard that song yet. ::browses for clips::
[ n.A.N.a ]
InsaneJackalWeecha
[ n.A.N.a ]
InsaneJackalWeecha
Soreyle
[ n.A.N.a ]
Aw that's sweet ><

hm... I cannot say that I've heard that song yet. ::browses for clips::

Might be hard to find cause I always listen to it on the Diabolos CD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff