Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did someone say something about Masa x Gackt? XD I like Gackt x You! Okie just kidding wink But Im almost convinced that Gackt is gay.

I don't think Squall was modelled after Gackt (or?), only his clothes were.

And...as much as I love Gackt's good looks, I felt that the insertion of Gackt in DoC was absolutely unnecessary. The G-soldier has a real potential to spoilt the whole FFVII sequel. He was however, a necessary spark for the upcoming money-generating sequels. stare
Aurora Merope Riddle
Why is it that eceryone feel the need to create a character in Gackt's likeness? It's getting really old now. Old news, yes I know, but why make a character in his likeness again for Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus when they shamlessly did it for Cloud in Advent Children? neutral

I dunno, it was just a thought.

I read a couple interviews about the Dirge of Cerberus thing. I have no clue about advent children... but
Gackt was originally signed on just to do a couple songs for it. The creator blah, dood whos doing Dirge of Cerberus, met with Gackt to talk to him about the music. He admits he is a bit of a fan of Gackt, but definately not one like us ^^.
He saiiiidd that when he met Gackt, he found his character to be just so extreme, that he asked to make a character based on him after talking to him for just a few minutes.
Now... if he just wanted to make a Gackt chara coz hes a fan? Then i'd be iffy. But because of his personality? Hell yeah. I mean... sure, we love Gackt's looks.... but for me it's really his personality, and the way he acts. His music is great (of course, i totally adore his voice and the music) but the reason I'm STILL a fan is because... admit it, Gackt would be an awesome guy to spend time with. He has the weirdness, activiness, and a lack of restraints that would make spending time with him.... i dunno... but id say very very good, and lotsa fun.
So i can forgive the Dirge of Cerberus thing ^^

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I agree, Gackt himself has a high level of weirdness, but I totally adore the man.It would be so cool to hang out with him tho. I got to pick to up that DoC game.
I'm a fan of Gackt too blaugh !!! I love his songs: they are so beautiful!!! and I like Gackt's personality: I think he has really particular personality xd !!! And he is 1/4 French from his grand mother (I'm always happy to say this 'cause I'm French 3nodding !!)
Lilwystynyra

I read a couple interviews about the Dirge of Cerberus thing. I have no clue about advent children... but
Gackt was originally signed on just to do a couple songs for it. The creator blah, dood whos doing Dirge of Cerberus, met with Gackt to talk to him about the music. He admits he is a bit of a fan of Gackt, but definately not one like us ^^.
He saiiiidd that when he met Gackt, he found his character to be just so extreme, that he asked to make a character based on him after talking to him for just a few minutes.
Now... if he just wanted to make a Gackt chara coz hes a fan? Then i'd be iffy. But because of his personality? Hell yeah. I mean... sure, we love Gackt's looks.... but for me it's really his personality, and the way he acts. His music is great (of course, i totally adore his voice and the music) but the reason I'm STILL a fan is because... admit it, Gackt would be an awesome guy to spend time with. He has the weirdness, activiness, and a lack of restraints that would make spending time with him.... i dunno... but id say very very good, and lotsa fun.
So i can forgive the Dirge of Cerberus thing ^^

I never knew that! Thanks for the info ^^ I wonder if he modelled AC Cloud after Gackt's image in Vanilla and Wasurenai Kara as well. Well they don't look that alike, but their hair and sunglasses do lol

Lou71
I'm a fan of Gackt too blaugh !!! I love his songs: they are so beautiful!!! and I like Gackt's personality: I think he has really particular personality xd !!! And he is 1/4 French from his grand mother (I'm always happy to say this 'cause I'm French 3nodding !!)

Serious? O.o Well, he looks pure Japanese/azn to me. A lot of Japanese stars seem to enjoy claiming that they are 15%, 12.8%, 10.1% Eurasian mix. Im doubtful of those claims, considering that the Japanese were pretty discriminative against gaijin in past. I was actually waiting for Hyde to say something along that line too. Hyde is the only one that actually looks (panasian) mix and not pure Japanese lol Oh yea, and Amuro Namie too ^^

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

o_O Cloud looks nothing like Gackt.
I can see Squall and Gackt, but I do not see the Cloud-Gackt mix in any way. Cloud's features are too narrow, and if you wanted to go off hairstyles, just say Gackt stole his hair from Dragon Ball Z -_-;

Shameless Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
I have a question, not a mind bending debate question sorry, Does anyone know if Gackt will be doing a concert in China 3/29?
IF he is I have to tape it you see.
Could this tread also be used for news or is there another thread for that? I'm not on the forums much, so I don't know. Also if there is another thread, could I get the link?
I don't really like to discuss musicians it just makes everyone angry.

Thank you very much. smile
Quote:
I can see Squall and Gackt, but I do not see the Cloud-Gackt mix in any way. Cloud's features are too narrow, and if you wanted to go off hairstyles, just say Gackt stole his hair from Dragon Ball Z -_-;

Yea I guess lol

Sakuramiko16
I have a question, not a mind bending debate question sorry, Does anyone know if Gackt will be doing a concert in China 3/29?
Could this tread also be used for news or is there another thread for that? I'm not on the forums much, so I don't know. Also if there is another thread, could I get the link?

It's no problem smile But I unfortuately have no idea about Gackt's concert plans. Sorry can't help you with that question.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
i know everything

Really? I don't think Squall and Gackt look alike at all, but Cloud's character design in AC looks strikingly like him to me and not just because of his Super Saiyjin Vanilla hairstyle.
did you guys watch diabolos?!?

T___T i want to go to one of his concerts now gonk
Grand Grimoire
did you guys watch diabolos?!?

T___T i want to go to one of his concerts now gonk

Oh me too! I've read many reviews of it and they ALL say that it's awesome. But I will never have the chance anyway sad When will the dvd be released?

Quote:

Really? I don't think Squall and Gackt look alike at all, but Cloud's character design in AC looks strikingly like him to me and not just because of his Super Saiyjin Vanilla hairstyle.

Maybe Gackt just has that CG look lol Which I think he does...

I felt that neither squall nor cloud look like gackt...but there are slight similarities in their characteristics.
Lou71

It's not proven that he's part French.
Ifurina
Quote:

Yea I guess lol

Sakuramiko16

It's no problem smile But I unfortuately have no idea about Gackt's concert plans. Sorry can't help you with that question.

hold on Sakuramiko16 ill get the concert plans from the guild so everyone can see and some links to just give me a sec.
Shiozu
Ifurina
Quote:

Yea I guess lol

Sakuramiko16

hold on Sakuramiko16 ill get the concert plans from the guild so everyone can see and some links to just give me a sec.

Meh my page with all the links and stuff is not showing up so yah might be awhile till i post them. oh well thats ok im pretty sure u already found some stuff out anyways.
There's a guild on Gackt?! May I join? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces