Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Citizen

xDarkExorcist

No problem. I think watching Face for a large amount of times isn't that bad.
I love the dance moves.

Invisible Gaian

teeniemae

lols~ i just lazy and don't want to watch the same thing over and over ;A;
the mv is pretty nice though ^^

Lonely Phantom

teeniemae

Ikr gonk Adorable Ren, White Tiger BaekHo, charismatic JR, sweet Minhyun, happy-go-lucky Aron emotion_awesome You can't deny them <3
I love Face and the choreo but Aron rap part at the end is weird :3 And the spinning chair! emotion_awesome

Fashionable Citizen

xDarkExorcist

Sometimes I get lazy too, and watching the same thing gets really boring but that's why I always switch off between that and Insane so I'd also learn the BtoB members. I have to super motivated though which is really rare.

DigiGurl_Rin

The first person to catch my eye was Minhyun. And when one boy from an idol group catches my eye I start to listen to their songs. And when that happens and I happen to really like their songs I start to love the whole group, not just that one person. This same situation happened with U-KISS and MBLAQ. Now they're my top two groups counting NU'EST as a tie for #2.
I like Aron's rap. It's gets stuck in my head.
I love the spinning chair. It's always funny to find a comment stating "who do they spin the chair like that!?!?"

Invisible Gaian

teeniemae

oh~ BtoB! I want to get to know their names too ^^ but I didn't find Insane that catchy O;
I shall watch the Nu'est show to learn their names! (it kinda didn't work with the B.A.P one ;A; freakin blond hair >___<"

Fashionable Citizen

xDarkExorcist

I actually like Insane a lot. The only person I know is Eunkwang since you know he stands out with his different hair colors.
It's so hard with B.A.P. Why do they all have to be blond?
But I laughed when I was on my friend's tumblr and I saw a picture of them and Zico. I didn't notice Zico until my friend pointed it out. Before she told me I thought they gained an extra member.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
fell in love with this group when my friend first introduced it to me <33333
I've been following Pledis Boys & NU'EST ever since they were announced a year ago. I feel so proud of them now that they've finally debuted :')
Love, love, love them!

4,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
teeniemae
i hope they continue to do well because they are simply amazing. ᵕ ‿ ᵕ
ah, so many rookie groups and comebacks happened that i don't even want to keep track anymore ahaha, but NU'EST was to amazing to miss. I really anticipated BTOB also since they're from CUBE, wasn't disappointed either, but like you NU'EST kinda took over for a while hehe~

yup, it is Tempest. it's nice how they were featured in the FACE MV. ♥

Attractive Kiss
yeaaaahhh. ♥
then there was Minhyun and JR giving each other piggyback rides too.

xDarkExorcist
good luck with their names. it won't be too bad. i also have a post in the first page with all their names, pictures, and some facts if that would help also. ; ;
Visual Light
same with me. fell in love with them right away. kinda hard not to. c;
belevenis
wow, you've been following them for a while then~ you must have been so happy when they debuted. : D
i haven't really paid attention much until they released their teasers since i was kinda out of it because of school.

Amorous Lover

9,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Love Machine 150
beautifulseoul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ NU'EST is just too cute. ♥
Hmm.. What about Aron. xD
I absolutely loooove NU'EST!

OMG, wait. So...."Pledis Boys" = NU'EST!?!? *dies* I was practically stalking "Pledis Boys", but then I stopped. I also stopped with my stalking of other groups....stupid school and senior project > sad .

There's double the love for them in my heart now. <3
nu'est or Tempest which one does peldis like more?
i hope is nu'est so we see more of them ^^

4,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Attractive Kiss
omagah, i feel like i'm going to die. so much work to do at school. i feel so lazy. ; ;
Aaron, Baekho, and Ren were on the same team. He took turns carrying Ren, who was supposedly pretty heavy. X'D

IN NEED OF FOODZ
hello there~
just a little tip though. NU'EST is half-ish of Pledis Boys. Tempest is going to debut later and they're the other half hehe. They were in the NU'EST MV though. c:

lacus_clyne_forever
as much as i love NU'EST, they should deserve the same love. ♥
they both need a fair chance to stardom, and i would love to see more of both of them~
Wait....they're only half?? Tempest?? FANGIRL OVERLOAD. *explodes*

Amorous Lover

9,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Love Machine 150
beautifulseoul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ I wouldn't think that Ren would be heavy. o.o"
That's just so cute. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas