• Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
pictures-perfect

yayayay~ hello there my fraannn. 8D
i guess i'll have to say i'm a pretty hardcore fangirl fro them ahaha~
they are just lovely~
- - -
aww, than you though. this took me a long time to make, but it was really the coding that took forever. ; ;
beautifulseoul

i love Ren but he seems feminine...
Hello my friend! yum_pumpkinpie

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Just discovered NU'EST like last week.
                          I'm ashamed of myself.
                          I like them. ;D
                          But I feel weird, cause I'm a noona.
                          I've never been a noona before. .___.

Wheezing Tycoon

loveeeee nu'est. even though they're a rookie group, they're pretty professional

4,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Racist Coffeee

better late than never. c;
i'm glad you like them though, they're really lovable. you should watch their "Making of a Star". It just started~
- - -
ah, i know what you mean about the noona part. I refuse to use that word lolol. :'D
with all the new groups getting younger and younger...what am i doing with my life? OTL I mean B.A.P's Zelo '96er. ; ;
since i'm stubborn and will count down to the last days, i consider them all older then me, but i guess we would be friends of the same age.

Oblyviate

yes. ♥
with all the debuts and comebacks that happened this month, i hope they won't be forgotten in the mess. JR's little slip-up was recovered really well.

pictures-perfect

omg, i know exactly what you mean. he's a natural beauty ahaha~
i don't think his personality is feminine, but stylish, yup. another fashionista maybe? • o •

let's spread the NU'EST love you guys~ 8'D
A friend of mine just told me about NU'EST yesterday. Searched'em on the interwebs, and BAM. A new band has made its way to my top 5 favorites

4,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
General Fioria Cloudnyne

they are A-MAZING! they seriously shot up my list of favorites also. i love how their style is a little different from the normal kpop.
do you have any favorites in the band yet?
beautifulseoul
General Fioria Cloudnyne

they are A-MAZING! they seriously shot up my list of favorites also. i love how their style is a little different from the normal kpop.
do you have any favorites in the band yet?
I'm not sure yet haha. Plus, for a korean student, I'm pretty bad at remembering korean names. I'm still a beginner. I only remember names from SHINee and Super Junior. Plus Kevin and Eli from U Kiss sweatdrop

4,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
General Fioria Cloudnyne

Ah, no worries. Hope my front page members section will help you out. 3/5 of there names are easy to remember since it's non-korean people friendly, so I don't think it will be too bad. just have to remember which name goes with who. c:
i think i'm pretty good at remembering names and such in kpop (&kpop only sadly, school not so much). but, knowing all the names of super junior is quite a big accomplishment ahaha~
beautifulseoul
General Fioria Cloudnyne

Ah, no worries. Hope my front page members section will help you out. 3/5 of there names are easy to remember since it's non-korean people friendly, so I don't think it will be too bad. just have to remember which name goes with who. c:
i think i'm pretty good at remembering names and such in kpop (&kpop only sadly, school not so much). but, knowing all the names of super junior is quite a big accomplishment ahaha~
That is excellent to know and to be honest, i can only match the names to Yesung and Siwon haha! Super Show 2 is the only time I can remember who's who whee

4,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
General Fioria Cloudnyne

I believe overall their names are easy to remember ( i think i only had problems with Hyunmin's name at one point ), and they are pretty easy to tell apart because of their different hair styles. you should have no problem~ ♥
sometimes it's hard to remember who's who when they all change their hairstyles or they haven't have a comeback in a long time. > u<
if i'm interested in the band, i usually learn their names fast. i didn't think i could learn super junior since there's so many of them, but somehow i now who all of them are now. i don't know how. X'D
(trying to avoid crazy long quotes...) I try to... I'm better with Japanese names ^_^ I wish I could remember the names of people I actually see so well XD

Anxious Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gaian 50
Racist Coffeee

Just discovered NU'EST like last week.
                          I'm ashamed of myself.
                          I like them. ;D
                          But I feel weird, cause I'm a noona.
                          I've never been a noona before. .___.

I'm always a noona...