Peeked around for a bit and so far have not seen any other threads about this band. Not too surprising seeing as they are a farly new bad. They are a quite upbeat j-rock band. I have been waiting for months to get they're cd after hearing a short clip a while back. Their songs are so incredibly catchy ._. Only notable song they have done is the ending theme for Bo-bobo. Which is.. decent... The cd version of that song (shiawase) is incredibly awesome though. If you have the time and feel like checking it out here is their website... (check out the section with the CD. the red titles are downloadable soundclips. )

Manilaba

of the ones listed Kita no Kaze is my favorite... although the more I listen to the actual cd the more I like all their other songs. I stumbled acros their site on accident quite a while ago. You have no idea how happy I am to finally have the cd ^_^ Took forever to manage to order it (had to pull some strings with someone who owed me money and had a credit card >.> <.< once Iordered it though it only took 2 weeks.

So.. anyone else familiar wiht this band? Or have anything else to say about them?