<3 </3

Y/N?

Yay! 0.75 75.0% [ 15 ]
Nah... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold pls kthxbai 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 >

Bashful Strawberry

I've been obsessed with Mamamoo's songs as of late. Piano Man is just so catchy! I also really liked 행복하지마 Don't Be Happy. Anyone else a fan of their music?

If there's any video you have to watch of them, it's Pink Panties, Hwa Sa's cover of Blurred Lines. They're so silly and adorable!

Benevolent Bard

10,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I love them, they're easily one of the best rookie groups of 2014! Peppermint Chocolate's my favorite, but everything they've done has been super good.

Bashful Strawberry

hexaphobia
I love them, they're easily one of the best rookie groups of 2014! Peppermint Chocolate's my favorite, but everything they've done has been super good.
Ooh yes, that's also a good one (but let's be real, none of their songs were bad anyway). So funky and upbeat! emotion_bigheart Do you have a favorite member?

Benevolent Bard

10,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[ boba milk tea ]
hexaphobia
Ooh yes, that's also a good one (but let's be real, none of their songs were bad anyway). So funky and upbeat! emotion_bigheart Do you have a favorite member?

I don't really have a definite bias yet, but if I had to pick, it'd be Solar, she's crazy talented. What about you?

Bashful Strawberry

hexaphobia
[ boba milk tea ]
hexaphobia

I don't really have a definite bias yet, but if I had to pick, it'd be Solar, she's crazy talented. What about you?
Same! Every time I watch a performance my eyes automatically go to her! XD She's so pretty and gosh her singing is amazing. But ugh, the other members are all very talented and adorable, too. It's almost unfair to the other girl groups that Mamamoo has so much talent.

Kawaii Kitten

[ boba milk tea ]
I've been obsessed with Mamamoo's songs as of late. Piano Man is just so catchy! I also really liked 행복하지마 Don't Be Happy. Anyone else a fan of their music?

If there's any video you have to watch of them, it's Pink Panties, Hwa Sa's cover of Blurred Lines. They're so silly and adorable!
YAAAAS.

One of the best rookies of 2014! :]

Bashful Strawberry

Maybe DRUNK
YAAAAS.

One of the best rookies of 2014! :]
Definitely! They're so talented! emotion_kirakira
I just heard of them recently when I watched their performance on Immortal Songs 2. I haven't looked into their music, but it was so nice to hear a group that sings so well!

Bashful Strawberry

Riva Fae
I just heard of them recently when I watched their performance on Immortal Songs 2. I haven't looked into their music, but it was so nice to hear a group that sings so well!
Yeah, their performance was really good! When I first heard Piano Man, I wasn't super into it (good voices, but not really my taste in music), but I listened to it a few more times and was hooked. XD

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Piano Man is my jam 4laugh

Bashful Strawberry

Pitu-chan
Seriously! Sooo catchy. I've listened/watched it so much that the choreography is permanently associated with this song. Each time I hear it I want to follow along with the dance. XD

Tiny Star

I got into them after watching Peppermint Chocolate MV. they are mad talented *o*

Bashful Strawberry

Dol Baegi
        I got into them after watching Peppermint Chocolate MV. they are mad talented *o*
Yeah, they are! Can't wait to hear more from them. *w*

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
          Watching Pink Panties after my post. x)

I became a swift fan of MAMAMOO once I saw their Peppermint Chocolate MV via some Korean music channel on Comcast.
          Hi Hi Ha He Ho is super soothing after a long day ~

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[ boba milk tea ]
Pitu-chan
Seriously! Sooo catchy. I've listened/watched it so much that the choreography is permanently associated with this song. Each time I hear it I want to follow along with the dance. XD

I usually don't hear much girl groups but their songs and performances are so great it's hard not to like them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff