Welcome to Gaia! ::

bangteezy
Chia Toma
man I really hope that they are getting things sorted cause I miss our intergalatic bunnies

however the OT6 post really made me happy and hopeful so fingers crossed

Though trying to come up with a new BAP fanfiction cause I've finished Edge of Fire now and kinda drawing a blank.

Anyone got any ideas that they want to see?

Ooooh you write?! Me too! lol but I don't have much.. I'm currently working on a Bangtan x Zombie Apocalypse AU ^^

I have been wanting to start a B.A.P one for a while.. I have a couple of ideas tho and I'm willing to share emotion_yatta

Hmm... I don't know what you're fic is about but I'd love to check it out ^^

You could try like a predebut yongguk fic, like when he was in Soul Connection. OH! Or you could try like a futuristic fic or even like a supernatural kind of one

I hope that helped a bit yum_puddi

(I'm also in the works of two new fics ^^)

Yup I'm mainly EXO focused at the moment but once I've cleared a bunch of the mini fics off I want to go back to being BAP focused for a bit. May end up doing some Boyfriend and Super Junior ones as well

ChiaToma AFF

Thats my fanfiction page for kpop and everything's on there, I've got like...four BAP/Matoki fics on there which is fun so have a look

Hmmm that's got me thinking, I may do something wolfau cause I really wanna go into that area of fanfic but I'll have to have a think about it.

Feisty Kitten

Chia Toma
bangteezy
Chia Toma
man I really hope that they are getting things sorted cause I miss our intergalatic bunnies

Though trying to come up with a new BAP fanfiction cause I've finished Edge of Fire now and kinda drawing a blank.

Ooooh you write?! Me too! lol but I don't have much.. I'm currently working on a Bangtan x Zombie Apocalypse AU ^^

I have been wanting to start a B.A.P one for a while.. I have a couple of ideas tho and I'm willing to share emotion_yatta

You could try like a predebut yongguk fic, like when he was in Soul Connection. OH! Or you could try like a futuristic fic or even like a supernatural kind of one

Yup I'm mainly EXO focused at the moment but once I've cleared a bunch of the mini fics off I want to go back to being BAP focused for a bit. May end up doing some Boyfriend and Super Junior ones as well

ChiaToma AFF

Thats my fanfiction page for kpop and everything's on there, I've got like...four BAP/Matoki fics on there which is fun so have a look

Hmmm that's got me thinking, I may do something wolfau cause I really wanna go into that area of fanfic but I'll have to have a think about it.

Oooooh I will love to check those out ^^

omg I love wolf AU fics! It's always nice to see everyone's different views of the wolf race .. Well I hope you can come to a conclusion on a fic ^^
bangteezy
Chia Toma
bangteezy
Chia Toma

ChiaToma AFF

omg I love wolf AU fics! It's always nice to see everyone's different views of the wolf race .. Well I hope you can come to a conclusion on a fic ^^

Hope you enjoy when you've got the time lol

Yeah I think I'm going to go with one and I may actually do a proper BAP sequal to EOF cause I can jump around with the time and not worry about messing up my other fic but I need to get sorted with this.

Feisty Kitten

Chia Toma
bangteezy
Chia Toma
bangteezy
Chia Toma

ChiaToma AFF

Hope you enjoy when you've got the time lol

Yeah I think I'm going to go with one and I may actually do a proper BAP sequal to EOF cause I can jump around with the time and not worry about messing up my other fic but I need to get sorted with this.

Yay!! I'd love to read it! ^^ I'm looking forward to that 4laugh
I hope everything works out well ^^
bangteezy

Yay!! I'd love to read it! ^^ I'm looking forward to that 4laugh
I hope everything works out well ^^

Hopefully I'll get it started soon, just need to clear a couple of the others so that I've got a few free slots. Thankfully that shouldn't take too long and that will all be very fun indeed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff