Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't posted in the forums in forever! Last time I was a little s**t, ugh.. those days. But, I've matured now. So let's make some friends shall we?

Tell me your
Name:
Location(Don't have to, but it's nice to know if there's anyone nearby):
Favorite groups
1. Male
2. Female
Any duos or single artists you like?
Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite:
Favorite MV:
How long have you been a kpop fan:
What first got you into kpop:

So I'll go first c:

Name's Chi, or Juani. Whichever you prefer.
United States; Oklahoma
I turned 18 two months ago!
My ultimate bias is tricky.. But It's either L or Kai. I love me some dorky boys lol
Some of my favorite groups (If I know 4+ songs):
1. Exo, Infinite, Big bang, B2st
2. I don't have any sadly, but I'm learning of some.
I like Akmu, Top, Taeyang, G-dragon, Lim kim, umm.. I think that's it? I can't remember. I probably left out my favorite lol
A song that's been stuck in my head recently.. well there's a few. Taeyang's Eyes, nose, lips.. Lim Kim's Number 1, The Younique unit's Maxstep, Akmu's %200, Exo's Love, love, love.
My favorite MV would either be.. Exo's overdose (not gonna lie parts of the dance are a little strange, and the puffy white shirts were NO), G-dragon's Crooked, Shinee's Lucifer, or... probably Lim Kim's Goodbye 20.
I've been a kpop fan for about 4 or 5 years now.
I got into kpop through Mnet. I'm an anime nerd so when I saw something play anime I watched the channel often. You guys, if you're familiar with Mnet you'd know they have song's play in the commercials(or the used to, maybe it was just a promotion or something?). Well 2ne1's "I am the best" played a lot during that time. It got stuck in my head. Then B2st's Fiction hit me. Then I watched shut up flower boy band, and BAM. I started wanting to learn the group's names, and now I'm just.. sigh.

But enough about me, what about you?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
hiya smile
im Anna
im 19
my ultimate bias is either Jaejoong or Donghae
some of my favorite groups:
1. DBSK,SuJu,SHINee,VIXX,B2ST,and MBLAQ
2. I don't really listen to girl groups
I like ToHeart,Henry,Jaejoong,Baek JiYoung
Song that has been stuck in my heard, are Beast Good luck,Henry Fantastic,NU'EST, Good Bye Bye,SuJu Sorry Sorry Answer Verizon,C-Clown Lets love and VIXX Eternity
I have been a kpop fan for 6 yrs
DBSK Love in the Ice Live got me into kpop
Name: Lisa
Ultimate bias: Luhan but XIumin but Baekhyun but EXO
Favorite groups: EXO, SHINee, GOT7
Female
Any duos or single artists you like? Eric Nam
Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite: finally listened to 'Good Luck' - BEAST (too lazy to stay up to date with everything) and omg
Favorite MV: Miracles in Deccember - EXO
How long have you been a kpop fan: since mid 2012.
What first got you into kpop: Lucifer - SHINee. How different it was from the music I listened to at the time (Bruno Mars and nothing else lol)

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Amber
Ultimate bias: Leo (VIXX), Kiseop (U-Kiss)
Favorite groups
1. Male: VIXX, BTS, GOT7, U-Kiss
2. Female: f(x), 2ne1, 4minute
Any duos or single artists you like: idek rly
Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite: Good Bye Bye - NU'EST (it's been stuck in my head since the mv came out)
Favorite MV: G.R.8.U - VIXX
How long have you been a kpop fan: Since 2009
What first got you into kpop: SHINee's Ring Ding Dong
K-poplover44
hiya smile
im Anna
im 19
Song that has been stuck in my heard, are Beast Good luck,Henry Fantastic,NU'EST, Good Bye Bye,SuJu Sorry Sorry Answer Verizon,C-Clown Lets love and VIXX Eternity

I can't remember how to reply but I'm pretty sure it's by quote, lol.

Hello Anna! We're almost the same age (:

I love your music taste, though I haven't really listened to SuJu yet. I'm soooo lazy lol. I was wondering why Jaejoong reminded me of jyj. I listened to some of their songs, I don't remember how I got them though.

I'll have to listen to some of those songs~

Is good luck a new song? Everyone's talking about it and I haven't been up to speend with their K comeback. I was only aware of Adrenaline being released ;A;

Dbsk's got some good lives. They're good performers, I learned that through a girl from omegle.
lisahyung
Name: Lisa
Ultimate bias: Luhan but XIumin but Baekhyun but EXO
Favorite groups: EXO, SHINee, GOT7
Female
Any duos or single artists you like? Eric Nam
Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite: finally listened to 'Good Luck' - BEAST (too lazy to stay up to date with everything) and omg
Favorite MV: Miracles in Deccember - EXO
How long have you been a kpop fan: since mid 2012.
What first got you into kpop: Lucifer - SHINee. How different it was from the music I listened to at the time (Bruno Mars and nothing else lol)

Hiya Lisa ^^
Holy screech you have a Tumblr! I'll have to go check it out.

Oh god I know how you feel. For the longest I biased baek but then he got a girlfriend, so I was like noooo I'm gonna respect Tae by not fangirling over her man lol. I still love him to death. Then there's Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai.. D.o.. omfg I can never choose.

Hey, I like all of them too~

Eric Nam sounds familiar.

Omg everyone keeps mentioning it and I'm guessing I should go check it out. So many B2uties in this thread. It's only the first two replies but that's still more than I usually ever find..

I've only heard the song, is the MV as good?

Yeah, Lucifer was indeed an awesome song. It's one of the only songs I know by Shinee.
Hey nothing's too different with Bruno mars, I love the guy too, his songs are beautiful just like our kpop songs~.
Lee Jaehwan
Favorite groups
Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite: Good Bye Bye - NU'EST (it's been stuck in my head since the mv came out)

Hey Amber!
Omg I used to live in Dallas county until I moved here in June. I miss it already </3

Vixx has a interesting name, I've been meaning to listen to both but I lack motivation lol

You have nice music taste, though the only one I've listened to is Got7 lol
I don't find very many U-kiss fans, I guess you're lucky when you go to concerts eh? I see BTS on tumblr(Which I see you also have) all the time! They're a bunch of dorks omg >w<

I hear f(x) is good, and I know hyuna's from 4minute but that's all I know. As for 2ne1, I love them as people and I'm still venturing into their music.

I'll need to check those out~

Shinee... the universal ice breaking portal to kpop lol
Chihiri Alexandrite
Hiya Lisa ^^

Oh god I know how you feel. For the longest I biased baek but then he got a girlfriend, so I was like noooo I'm gonna respect Tae by not fangirling over her man lol. I still love him to death. Then there's Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai.. D.o.. omfg I can never choose.

Omg everyone keeps mentioning it and I'm guessing I should go check it out. So many B2uties in this thread. It's only the first two replies but that's still more than I usually ever find..

Yeah, Lucifer was indeed an awesome song. It's one of the only songs I know by Shinee.
Hey nothing's too different with Bruno mars, I love the guy too, his songs are beautiful just like our kpop songs~.

Yeah, message me on Tumblr and I'll follow back biggrin
I couldn't just *stop* stanning Luhan/Xiumin/Baek/anyone really just because they got a girlfriend/boyfriend/unicorn/whatever they're into.
Eric Nam... his latest song featured Hoya from Infinite, host of After School Club...
I'm not a big B2uty, but I am still a fan. I stan too many groups to keep up to date with B2ST. I wasn't paying much attention to the MV when I watched it because I had another tab open, haha.
If you ever want to get into SHINee, I'd love to suggest some songs and fangirl with you, haha.
lisahyung
Chihiri Alexandrite
Hiya Lisa ^^

I couldn't just *stop* stanning Luhan/Xiumin/Baek/anyone really just because they got a girlfriend/boyfriend/unicorn/whatever they're into.
Eric Nam... his latest song featured Hoya from Infinite, host of After School Club...
I'm not a big B2uty, but I am still a fan. I stan too many groups to keep up to date with B2ST. I wasn't paying much attention to the MV when I watched it because I had another tab open, haha.
If you ever want to get into SHINee, I'd love to suggest some songs and fangirl with you, haha.

I have :3
Well I haven't really stopped, I just focus on someone else. Like Kai was standing out to me while I biased Baekhyun, and even now I still kind've do bias him but Kai's just.. ugh. Then ******** CHANYEOL AND SEHUN AND really all of Exo-k just ugh. But I like Tae so I'm just like okei das yo man u go I'll run to Kai.

Hmmm.. I might have listened to him if it was with Hoya but I'm not sure. I just get a mental image of some guy I don't know o.O

I got you, I don't really keep up with anyone. It just happens if someone I like is doing something I'll check it out but sometimes it doesn't always interest me, y'know?

I do, but then again no because soon I'll be getting a job so less kpop time sad
But it's for the sake of my first kpop concert and merch!
Chihiri Alexandrite
lisahyung
Chihiri Alexandrite
Hiya Lisa ^^

I have :3
Well I haven't really stopped, I just focus on someone else. Like Kai was standing out to me while I biased Baekhyun, and even now I still kind've do bias him but Kai's just.. ugh. Then ******** CHANYEOL AND SEHUN AND really all of Exo-k just ugh. But I like Tae so I'm just like okei das yo man u go I'll run to Kai.

Hmmm.. I might have listened to him if it was with Hoya but I'm not sure. I just get a mental image of some guy I don't know o.O

I got you, I don't really keep up with anyone. It just happens if someone I like is doing something I'll check it out but sometimes it doesn't always interest me, y'know?

I do, but then again no because soon I'll be getting a job so less kpop time sad
But it's for the sake of my first kpop concert and merch!

I'm the opposite, haha. it's mostly the members of M that have caught my eye. The only one in K who's caught my eye is Baek.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Chihiri Alexandrite
K-poplover44
hiya smile
im Anna
im 19

I can't remember how to reply but I'm pretty sure it's by quote, lol.

Hello Anna! We're almost the same age (:

I love your music taste, though I haven't really listened to SuJu yet. I'm soooo lazy lol. I was wondering why Jaejoong reminded me of jyj. I listened to some of their songs, I don't remember how I got them though.

I'll have to listen to some of those songs~

Is good luck a new song? Everyone's talking about it and I haven't been up to speend with their K comeback. I was only aware of Adrenaline being released ;A;

Dbsk's got some good lives. They're good performers, I learned that through a girl from omegle.

yea and yea it is it came out in June i think, its really and yes they are

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Chihiri Alexandrite
Lee Jaehwan
Favorite groups

Hey Amber!
Omg I used to live in Dallas county until I moved here in June. I miss it already </3

Vixx has a interesting name, I've been meaning to listen to both but I lack motivation lol

You have nice music taste, though the only one I've listened to is Got7 lol
I don't find very many U-kiss fans, I guess you're lucky when you go to concerts eh? I see BTS on tumblr(Which I see you also have) all the time! They're a bunch of dorks omg >w<

I hear f(x) is good, and I know hyuna's from 4minute but that's all I know. As for 2ne1, I love them as people and I'm still venturing into their music.

I'll need to check those out~

Shinee... the universal ice breaking portal to kpop lol

It's pretty boring here in Dallas.
The only thing keeping this place okay is whenever a K-pop group comes here. xDD (i only seen vixx and b.a.p) I just realized I forgot to mention B.A.P as a bias group. o:

Oooo~ Listen to VIXX! They're amazing, but I definitely love their show VIXX Diary. (i always rewatch episodes) xD

I wish U-Kiss would come to Dallas. They're my longest bias group I've ever liked since "Man Man Ha Ni"

Ohyea, you can follow my tumblr~ I always follow back kpop and anime blogs. ^^
Name: Jade
Location(Don't have to, but it's nice to know if there's anyone nearby): N/A
Ultimate bias: Kahi - solo artist/former leader of AFTER SCHOOL
Favorite groups:
1. Male - VIXX, Dalmatian*, U-KISS
2. Female - AFTER SCHOOL, Apink, 9MUSES, BESTie
Any duos or single artists you like? Kahi, NS Yoon-G, Son Dam Bi
Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite: "Tell Me Tell Me" - Rainbow,
Favorite MV: "On and On" - VIXX
How long have you been a kpop fan: 2009
What first got you into kpop: Perez Hilton, judg me, plz.

* I don't really care for anything released with their new name.
Name: sharon
Ultimate bias: fei or suzy from miss a
Favorite groups:
1. Male - shinee, b2st, got7, b1a4, teen top, suju, big bang, ft island, cnblue, 2pm
2. Female - miss a, f(x), sistar, secret, after school, 9muses, girl's day, t-ara, kara, aoa (so many Q_Q)
Any duos or single artists you like? IU, k.will, lee hi, ailee, akmu
Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite: first love - after school and expectation - girl's day
Favorite MV: k.will's please don't
How long have you been a kpop fan: like maybe 5 years ?
What first got you into kpop: SNSD's oh~

Magical Bunny

Name: Noor
      Ultimate bias: youngjae (bap) & ravi (vixx) ~ ♡♡♡
      Favorite groups
      1. bap, vixx, bts, b1a4, etc etc etc
      2. 2ne1, f(x), snsd, etc etc etc
      Any duos or single artists you like?: wayyy too many to name ;w; hehee
      Song that's been stuck in your head/favorite: b1a4's solo day & vixx's love lalala ;U; ♡
      Favorite MV: voodoo doll - vixx
      How long have you been a kpop fan: 2009
      What first got you into kpop: lies - big bang~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out