Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I know we have our ultimate biases and such, but I've met many people whose biases aren't exactly their ideal type blaugh Share what you look for in a real life guy/girl(meaning you have chances of dating :3) How does that help you pick out your ultimate kpop group biases? Or is it completely different? yum_puddi

What I look for in a real life guy:
Loyal
Truthful/Honest
Hard-working/Passionate in what he does
Funny
Respectful (especially to elders, his parents, and my parents!=_=)
Positive
Responsible
Taller than me (LOL no problems there! xD!)
Asian
Catholic (a must!) o.o
Good listener
Can clean!!
Father-like vibes (ie good with children, animals, etc. I find this so attractive orz)
Patient
Sort of similar to me? (idk how to explain this razz )
Dork/Shy/Only opens up to those he's close with (I don't really like social butterflies since I'm socially awkward..erm..yeah o_o)
I want someone who's not too attractive...I don't want other girls going after him! D:

For my Kpop guy:
I tend to like those that almost fit my ideals listed above~ Like my ultimate bias Myungsoo <3 (except for the attractive part) For me singing is a huge PLUS PLUS!! O__O I'm attracted to guys who can sing, compose their own music, play piano/guitar, and can hit those really REALLY high notes!<3 Dongwoo is close too! He's more outgoing and he's such an angel ;__; I can't even..OTL I find him almost perfect as a boyfriend! OTL
It always changes lol I can't pick one...

Friendly Lunatic

Isn't it kind of hard when the guy is shy and your socially awkward too? I know you said those he's close with but still... And do you mean same interests or similar personality-wise?

Well my ultimate is Yoo Changhyun (Ricky) and his smile is just.... omigosh. And then there's his laugh, his personality, his charisma, and his dancing skills. It' the same thing with Dongwoo (and his lips), who was trying to take the position of ultimate but my heart wouldn't let that happen. Another bias is Sungyeol and Sungyeol is just plain dorky. I love him and his weird dances. Then there's Seungho with his even though he's old he still kids around. He also licks his lips way too much for me too handle. And lastly U-KISS, I love all of them. They're all so weird and dorky. Overall, all of TEEN TOP, Infinite. U-KISS, & MBLAQ are my fav. groups with dorky people whom I love.

Blessed Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Right now, my ultimate bias is Zelo from B.A.P heart

Widow

Ruthless Risk-Taker

My ultimate ideal KPOP idol includes...

BIGBANG'S LEADER: G-DRAGON'S CHARISMA
heart
User Image

&

BEAST'S RAPPER: JUNHYUNG'S ATTITUDE cool
User Image

P.S. throwing in LEDAPPLE'S HANBYUL'S ACCENT & NU'EST's ARON's DARK EYEBROWS would be lethal perfection! heart
Lee Joon: Sexy & Cute
Yu Barom: Talented and Funny

Enduring Gaian

I don't know how people can choose an ideal person in kpop celebrities. I feel like there must be a separation between stage and actual identity. Because of this, my biases don't actually match up with the things I would look for in someone in real life.

On pure looks and charisma alone (based on music videos), I'd pick Yunho from TVXQ.
My ideal type is a mix of Infinite's Woohyun, Sungyeol and Dongwoo. Someone who can cook, who is childish and has a funny laugh.
I look for guy who a goffy but and lost but I know will be there when you need them so my would be gikwang and BYG he just plain weird and his personality makes me like him more
Is it strange that I love Koreans with small eyes razz ? Well besides that I like men who work hard, is funny, has an adorable smile, preferably curly hair, taller than me (haha I have height issues - though 172cm is probably not that tall to you peeps?), and he's not afraid to put his real self out there despite possible backlash from people. Thus my ideal guys would be Lee Junho of 2PM and Lee Jinki (Onew) of SHINee smile

Hygenic Noob

7,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
I like men who are...

Nice

Honest

Caring

Smart

Hard-worker

Funny/sense of humor(if he has no sense of humor he wont belong in my home XD)

Respectful

Father-like(like you said)

Tall(like 5'10-6 feet? I'm like 5'7 xD)

Good-looking(doesn't need to be like a model, but our children should have good genes. LOL alsjfnseajnd)

Clean(PLEASE I'm like a clean freak)

Loyal

I like Asians but I don't mind other races too<3

Common interests

Isn't too religious, but respectful to other religions

Sticks up for their friends

Someone who isn't awkward or too shy, but doesn't talk to strangers as if their a therapist(like complain and whine about their lives to complete strangers). *-*

K-POP Bias;

I'd say Kim Heechul from Super Junior, he's just so crazy, just like me.
I really like Choi Minho(his height and his eyes omg kill me now<3) from SHINee too, but my ultimate bias will forever be Heechul. Heechul is a pretty good singer too(srsly), and he can't dance just like me. LOL saslkffajdfn. Heechul is a bit old, but who cares XDD
Chunji = Perfection (imo)
he's too adorable

Wheezing Prophet

Never spent the time to actually think about my ideal type and I usually roll my eyes when idols proclaim other idols are their ideal type. It's like they are crafting their ideal type on the image produced by labels or companies...course idols are so vague in their ideal types to appease their fangirls.
Anyway, I suppose I like them snarky and a little bit mean like Kyuhyun and Changmin.

Fairy

kaga-akuma-chan
I look for guy who a goffy but and lost but I know will be there when you need them so my would be gikwang and BYG he just plain weird and his personality makes me like him more

LOL I LOVE YOUR SIG emotion_bigheart

Fairy

I like guys with a sense of fashion (^^; wink And are funny, and straight-forward, but when embarrassed are shy. They must be honest and be kinda fun, but when on stage, there has to be a charisma explosion and lots of hard work and effort. He has to be taller than me, but I'm short xD I'd like it if they can dance, sing well, and maybe play an instrument.

Lee Joon (MBLAQ) or *Key*/Jonghyun/*Taemin* (All from SHINee. But I'd like Key or Taemin the most)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff