<3 </3

Whose did you like the best?

Baek Ah Yeon 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Park Ji-Min 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Lee Ha-Yi 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
GOLD 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Fashionable Hunter

All of the top three KPop Star finalists have come out with debuts! Which one did you like the best, and why? Or are you like me and really love all three of the songs for different reasons? heart

Here are the videos for reference:

Baek Ah Yeon

Park Ji-Min

Lee Ha-Yi

Fashionable Hunter

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I FEEL SO PROUD FOR LEE HA YI. crying

She won on Mcountdown when it was just her debut stage that day. She also set a record for the shortest amount of time a rookie won after debut beating CNBlue. (Her first stage was on Inkigayo, so she won an award 4 days after she debuted.)

Bookworm

7,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Park Ji Min for me! She's an incredible singer..
I love her song 'I Dream' in 15&
I loved her tone of voice and maybe shes American-Korean?
Her pronunciation in the English songs was REALLY good~

Fashionable Hunter

Teeyanuh
I FEEL SO PROUD FOR LEE HA YI. crying

She won on Mcountdown when it was just her debut stage that day. She also set a record for the shortest amount of time a rookie won after debut beating CNBlue. (Her first stage was on Inkigayo, so she won an award 4 days after she debuted.)

Ahhh, I thought her debut stage was awesome! Much better than her video sweatdrop

Fashionable Hunter

PaperCraneee
Park Ji Min for me! She's an incredible singer..
I love her song 'I Dream' in 15&
I loved her tone of voice and maybe shes American-Korean?
Her pronunciation in the English songs was REALLY good~

"I Dream" is just SO PRETTY. I've read that some people think it's bad for her to be in a duo instead of becoming a solo artist, but 15& has definitely impressed me, and I think the two girls' voices definitely work together beautifully.

Haha, I don't think she's Korean-American. Her wiki page says she's from Daejeon, which is in Chungnam biggrin
I love all three of their debuts. Baek Ah Yeon's is just so classic and pretty whee 15&'s "I Dream" is an absolutely beautiful song and the MV fits the two young girls' images so well. And Lee Hi is just sassy xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff